Ohio Man Shoots His Neighbor Because He Thought He Was A Democrat

Learn to read. I know Cons are reading averse. Facts easily confuse them. But the first sentence in the article is about why something happened, then believe what is written.
I disagree.

Welcome to the board, sock.

:)

Violent Republican goes crazy and shoot neighbor over political views. Might as well post water is wet. Paul Pelosi. This guy. It’s an epidemic. The vaccine for these violent idiots is getting an education. That’s unlikely.

"A Morgan Twp. man charged with murder admitted to shooting and killing his neighbor in Okeana on Saturday, according to court documents. Austin Gene Combs, 26, was booked into the Butler County Jail on Saturday night and charged with murder. Family members called 911 after hearing shots and finding King in the backyard unresponsive and bleeding. The family member told the dispatcher a neighbor had confronted King before about perceived political affiliation. The victim’s wife then tells the dispatcher they were cutting grass and working in the yard when she came inside to let the dog out. That’s when she heard gunshots, she said.

“I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband, and my husband is on the ground,” the woman says “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat. Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

There is definitely more to this story than what the police and media is reporting. Are we supposed to believe this was over someone thinking just because a guy is a Democrat, another guy shoots him? There is more to it than that. Possibly could have been a gay lover's quarrel like most of these types of shootings are.

Or, it is very possible that if the guy who was killed is a Democrat -- this could be a justifiable shooting. Since we all know that Democrats are pedophiles, child murderers and Satan worshippers -- any God fearing American is well within their right to fear for their safety and shoot anyone they perceive to be a Democrat, dead....Hopefully, some heroic patriot will bond this guy out before it is too late.

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Republican terrorism by very definition

'Mental Illness' by very definition.

Its amazing how Democrats of all people - who can't define what a woman is, believe biological males can give birth, who ran outside and screamed at the sky, and see what Biden does / says every single day - don't know 'crazy' when they see it.

:auiqs.jpg:

"A Morgan Twp. man charged with murder admitted to shooting and killing his neighbor in Okeana on Saturday, according to court documents. Austin Gene Combs, 26, was booked into the Butler County Jail on Saturday night and charged with murder. Family members called 911 after hearing shots and finding King in the backyard unresponsive and bleeding. The family member told the dispatcher a neighbor had confronted King before about perceived political affiliation. The victim’s wife then tells the dispatcher they were cutting grass and working in the yard when she came inside to let the dog out. That’s when she heard gunshots, she said.

“I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband, and my husband is on the ground,” the woman says “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat. Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

There is definitely more to this story than what the police and media is reporting. Are we supposed to believe this was over someone thinking just because a guy is a Democrat, another guy shoots him? There is more to it than that. Possibly could have been a gay lover's quarrel like most of these types of shootings are.

Or, it is very possible that if the guy who was killed is a Democrat -- this could be a justifiable shooting. Since we all know that Democrats are pedophiles, child murderers and Satan worshippers -- any God fearing American is well within their right to fear for their safety and shoot anyone they perceive to be a Democrat, dead....Hopefully, some heroic patriot will bond this guy out before it is too late.
Nearly all shootings of blacks will become acts of self defense if the R victory is large enough to enable Trump to grasp power that will be even greater than the presidency. There's likely to be very few holds barred on racism if this election shapes up the way it's being predicted.

Along with the quite likely looting and burning, there will quite likely be a large spike in murder of blacks. At least until black people take their newly assigned places in America's society.

Nearly all shootings of blacks will become acts of self defense if the R victory is large enough to enable Trump to grasp power that will be even greater than the presidency. There's likely to be very few holds barred on racism if this election shapes up the way it's being predicted.

Along with the quite likely looting and burning, there will quite likely be a large spike in murder of blacks. At least until black people take their newly assigned places in America's society.
STFU, duck. Like this thread and the OP's premise, your post is nonsense. Don't you have to go to SF and bail out your buddy DePape--another Canadian moron that can't keep his nose out of American policy. Maybe you could end up like he is going to.

What a hyperbolic load of horseshit.

Learn to read. I know Cons are reading averse. Facts easily confuse them. But the first sentence in the article is about why something happened, then believe what is written.
It says “according to the family”, yet the details say they heard the gunfire and ran out and found him, they didn’t hear any exchange between the two.

Reading comprehension indeed…

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

If you are shooting someone because of their political affiliation you were looking for a reason to shoot that person or someone in general.

Dear God. Enough of this insanity. There's a cost to all these lies, exaggerations and conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back