🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio Professor Calls for Shooting Up NRA HQ, Leave No Survivors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Teacher of young minds showing why universities should have all funding cutoff. No wonder the left support Muslims, they both worship mass murder.
image.jpeg

Anti-gun prof calls for shooting up NRA, ensuring 'no survivors'

That dude is as crazy as the Christian asshole that shot up the abortion clinic last winter.

The libs would only have to try that once.

Open warfare is getting closer and closer.

He needs to be careful. The last person to wipe his ass and tie his shoes will be the undertaker.

I wonder if he thinks it ironic that he is going to shoot up the place that protected his right to buy the gun he uses to shoot up the place.

Ten bucks said he doesn't lead any charge against NRA headquarters, he's yet another loudmouth leftist with no spine

Imagine the shit storm the MSM would stir up if someone on the right said shoot up the Planned Parenthood HQ. It would be a media firestorm and dupes like Jake would scream like a little school girl. But since it is the left, the MSM ignores and lefties like Jake continue to wallow in ignorance.

Imagine the shit storm the MSM would stir up if someone on the right said shoot up the Planned Parenthood HQ. It would be a media firestorm and dupes like Jake would scream like a little school girl. But since it is the left, the MSM ignores and lefties like Jake continue to wallow in ignorance.
You scream like a little girl every day here. I have written the President and Academic head of the school, Boys and Rhoades, to fire Pearce. And we have folks all the time defending assaults on PP, as you well know. The President needs to have a coherent and consistent CCW guideline for the faculty and staff at SSCC.

At the risk of sounding PC, I believe that this professor should be relieved of his duties and investigated for making threats. What he wrote was irresponsible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back