🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio Professor Calls for Shooting Up NRA HQ, Leave No Survivors

LOL!!!!

Shoot up the NRA with what? :badgrin:

If there was anything that illustrates how stupid, how pathetic, how hypocritical, how arrogant every stupid fucking left wing piece of shit is, it is this.

I will not read the responses from the losers that will support this college brainwasher. Has any of them even considered the irony the morons statement?

I know for a fact that they are so stupid that they may not see it.

LOL!!!!

If there was anything that illustrates how stupid, how pathetic, how hypocritical, how arrogant every stupid fucking left wing piece of shit is, it is this.

I will not read the responses from the losers that will support this college brainwasher. Has any of them even considered the irony the morons statement?

Replace NRA with Planned Parenthood and left with right and the left's heads would be spinning and exploding....this is why you never ever trust any leftist.

LOL!!!!

Replace NRA with Planned Parenthood and left with right and the left's heads would be spinning and exploding....this is why you never ever trust any leftist.

They are pieces of shit.

LOL!!!!

They are pieces of shit.

Pretty much goes without saying. This "professor" should be charged with making terroristic threats and never allowed to teach again

Teacher of young minds showing why universities should have all funding cutoff. No wonder the left support Muslims, they both worship mass murder.
View attachment 80669
Anti-gun prof calls for shooting up NRA, ensuring 'no survivors'
I'd say give the University an opportunity to take action against him, first. Should they choose to do noting, then there should be repercussions against the University.
They'll make him a Dean because of his comment.

No, the man does not belong in jail. He expressed his opinion of what he believes is the only way he can get his agenda advanced. He didn't say he'd actually do it. His words are protected speech under the First Amendment. If the police want to interview him to make a reasonable threat assessment, that's fine, but at this point no crime has been committed.

As far as the university goes, if they feel his public opinions tarnish their reputation as an institution, then yes, they probably have a case to let him go.

No, the man does not belong in jail. He expressed his opinion of what he believes is the only way he can get his agenda advanced. He didn't say he'd actually do it. His words are protected speech under the First Amendment. If the police want to interview him to make a reasonable threat assessment, that's fine, but at this point no crime has been committed.
Everyone here, including you, knows that if had talked about shooting up a gay nightclub, you'd be scream bloody murder for his head and denounce him in every way imaginable.

Instead, all you have is "Aw, its just free speech".

Everyone here, including you, knows that if had talked about shooting up a gay nightclub, you'd be scream bloody murder for his head and denounce him in every way imaginable.

Assuming the wording was exactly the same, no, I wouldn't, because unlike conservative and liberal reactionaries, I'm very consistent in my views.

Assuming the wording was exactly the same, no, I wouldn't, because unlike conservative and liberal reactionaries, I'm very consistent in my views.
Good to see you can lie to yourself with a straight face.

Good to see you can lie to yourself with a straight face.

I didn't realize you were a psychic and could read everyone's minds. They ought to book you on Ellen.

Just because your biased doesn't mean everyone else is

I received a reply from Kris Cross director of Southern college. He said the guy that made the threat was being investedgated. Can't paste his reply from my phone. I'll try and do that on my PC after work.

That dude is as crazy as the Christian asshole that shot up the abortion clinic last winter.
No, crazy is wanting to stop mass murder with guns, by committing mass murder with guns. The only way they would be comparable is if the abortion person tried to fight abortion by having an abortion. That would be insane.

Forum List

Back