🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio Professor Calls for Shooting Up NRA HQ, Leave No Survivors

No, the man does not belong in jail. He expressed his opinion of what he believes is the only way he can get his agenda advanced. He didn't say he'd actually do it. His words are protected speech under the First Amendment. If the police want to interview him to make a reasonable threat assessment, that's fine, but at this point no crime has been committed.

As far as the university goes, if they feel his public opinions tarnish their reputation as an institution, then yes, they probably have a case to let him go.
Replace NRA headquarters with White House.
Replace NRA headquarters with Washington High School.
Replace NRA headquarters with IMAX theater.

Not free speech.

I received a reply from Kris Cross director of Southern college. He said the guy that made the threat was being investedgated. Can't paste his reply from my phone. I'll try and do that on my PC after work.
Where I'm sure "top people" are looking into it. Investigation to be wrapped up early 2028.

I received a reply from SSCC, which read, in effect, that all threats "are taken very seriously." The school officially rejects such behavior. The school personnel works with local LEO well. The msg concludes that prosecution and findings may result in termination or other disciplinary actions. Yuh think?

This is the reply I received .
Kris Cross <[email protected]>
12:11 PM (7 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Thank you for alerting Southern State to the concern circulating among social media and other news outlets. The college is and has been aware of the issue and has taken appropriate action to work with law enforcement regarding this matter. We appreciate your concern and that you took the time to contact us about it.

Per college policy, we are not able discuss action taken on personnel matters.

What we can report, however, is that any and all threats made known to the college, especially any threats made to students, faculty, or staff are taken very seriously. We neither support nor condone such behavior and take necessary steps to ensure a safe and productive environment. We have a good working relationship with the police jurisdictions covering each of our four campuses, and trust they follow their protocol for reporting to other agencies.

Certainly any criminal prosecution and findings could be a consideration for employment decisions in any matter of criminal conduct.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Kris

Kris Cross

Director of Public Relations

Southern State Community College

100 Hobart Drive, Hillsboro, OH 45133

800.628.7722 x2676

937.393.3431 x2676

No, the man does not belong in jail. He expressed his opinion of what he believes is the only way he can get his agenda advanced. He didn't say he'd actually do it. His words are protected speech under the First Amendment. If the police want to interview him to make a reasonable threat assessment, that's fine, but at this point no crime has been committed.

As far as the university goes, if they feel his public opinions tarnish their reputation as an institution, then yes, they probably have a case to let him go.
Replace NRA headquarters with White House.
Replace NRA headquarters with Washington High School.
Replace NRA headquarters with IMAX theater.

Not free speech.

It's a terroristic threat

I received a reply from SSCC, which read, in effect, that all threats "are taken very seriously." The school officially rejects such behavior. The school personnel works with local LEO well. The msg concludes that prosecution and findings may result in termination or other disciplinary actions. Yuh think?
Proper response would be suspension with pay until the investigation is complete. This is a guy lusting for mass murder walking into a college everyday.

So weatherman is suggesting personally that another person on the board should be shot? Pretty stupid

James Pearce
12 hrs ·
poem 2342

Land of the free? Well, let me see. A sarcastic
Remark about the N.R.A. on Facebook and
I’m under investigation at Federal
Levels…, if the alleged “news reports” are to be
Believed. Reliable sources are so hard to
Find these days. I’m not too worried about it. There
Must be someone in the hierarchy with an
I.Q. larger than his or her belt size, and the
Shadowy remnant of a sense of humor. Here’s
Another one: If you had to choose between your
Left nut and your gun, and this is a difficult
Decision for you, then you could be a gun-nut.
Land of the free? Maybe, we’ll see. But home of the
Brave? Yes, definitely. Just take a look at me.
James Pearce | Facebook

I -love- how leftists react to hate speech and threats of violence from other leftists.

Proper response would be suspension with pay until the investigation is complete. This is a guy lusting for mass murder walking into a college everyday.

He is not the onlly one.....academia is saturated with radicals who have said similar things....not even to mention how they support islamic terrorists...check out the USF a hotbed of liberal professors supporting jihad aka ...Five years later, USF professor Sami Al-Arian's terrorism case in limbo

These sort of professors who can stand up in a public school classroom and espouse violence with apparant immunity do so to be popular with the students in many cases....knowing full well the liberal mindset his stooges have been indoctrinted with....oh so cool to be a rebel...stand up for the downtrodden, the vicitms, etc. gives them a great feeling of moral superiority. Quite pathetic.

Last edited:
More lefties infiltrate academia but some crazy righties are there as well.

Anyone who writes as did Pearce needs to be landed on with both feet.

Forum List

Back