Ohio sheriff tells residents to "write down the addresses" of Harris-Walz supporters

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
An Ohio sheriff told people to “write down the addresses” of anybody who supports Democratic nominee Kamala Harris, sparking fear and division among residents in Portage County, located 30 miles south of Cleveland.

On Friday, Portage County Sheriff Bruce Zuchowski posted the threatening message on both his public and private Facebook accounts: “When people ask me...What's gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards!” Zuchowski wrote. "Sooo...when the Illegal human 'Locust' (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of their New families...who supported their arrival!”

Bj -
Obviously, the whole thing is problematic for Ohio-
Regardless of what the brain-dead Democrat Cult Robots post here.

brilliant-guinness-memes-1_zpsp6dt5cwb.jpg

An Ohio sheriff told people to “write down the addresses” of anybody who supports Democratic nominee Kamala Harris, sparking fear and division among residents in Portage County, located 30 miles south of Cleveland.

On Friday, Portage County Sheriff Bruce Zuchowski posted the threatening message on both his public and private Facebook accounts: “When people ask me...What's gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards!” Zuchowski wrote. "Sooo...when the Illegal human 'Locust' (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of their New families...who supported their arrival!”

Bj -
How is it 'threatening?'

Gee, it's over 550 mi. to Springfield from Cleveland.

Time for me to mention that Cleveland, and sister city Davenport, KY are the grimy asshole of America.

Bj -
Looks to me like a crude joke in protest of illegals invading that community. The intent was not at all any kind of threat but no different than us saying dump all the illegals at Joe's and Kamala's houses and let them deal with them.

The intent very much looks like the invasion will continue if Kamala wins the election and the residents will need some place to put those illegals who show up, i.e. in the homes of Kamala supporters.

“I have a sign in my yard," one frightened resident told The Portager. "Our sheriff is asking MAGA to write down our addresses. This is not normal and it is scary."

Curious.
  • Last year when Biden went on TV ranting that the MAGA movement were all a bunch of dangerous domestic terrorists, no democrat minded.
  • No democrat minded when people protesting the certification of the 2020 election until election irregularities could all be sorted out first were called treasonists and insurrectionists trying to overthrow democracy instead of trying to save it.
  • Nor did I see a single democrat worrying when Maxine Waters called for roaming mobs to confront people in public, on the streets and in restaurants simply for supporting their candidate!

What do democrats know about not normal or scary? Where have they been these last nine years?!

Bj -
Great, the town elected a stupid racist.

I see it as someone who doesn't want more illegals clogging up their home and since kamala wants all the illegals there by anyone who votes for kamala also wants illegals it would make sense when illegals show up to send them to those people's houses.

Great, the town elected a stupid racist.
Just a person wanting to know who is supporting this invasion and where resources are available.
I don't see any Harris-Walts or Biden-Harri signs anywhere. Just all the commercials on network news and You Tube.

I see nothing threatening, but words make the left cry.

Just a person wanting to know who is supporting this invasion and where resources are available.
I don't see any Harris-Walts or Biden-Harri signs anywhere. Just all the commercials on network news and You Tube.

I see nothing threatening, but words make the left cry.
Are the Haitians that are in Springfield, OH illegals?

Hilarious

So, you're okay with him deciding who is worthy of constitutional rights.

Sure! Here are some of the key constitutional rights:
  1. Freedom of Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, and Petition (First Amendment)
  2. Right to Bear Arms (Second Amendment)
  3. Quartering of Soldiers (Third Amendment)
  4. Protection from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures (Fourth Amendment)
  5. Rights in Criminal Cases (Fifth Amendment)
  6. Right to a Fair Trial (Sixth Amendment)
  7. Rights in Civil Cases (Seventh Amendment)
  8. Protection from Excessive Bail, Fines, and Cruel and Unusual Punishments (Eighth Amendment)
  9. Non-Enumerated Rights (Ninth Amendment)
  10. Rights Reserved to States or People (Tenth Amendment)12.

Otto105 Which one???

Sure! Here are some of the key constitutional rights:
  1. Freedom of Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, and Petition (First Amendment)
  2. Right to Bear Arms (Second Amendment)
  3. Quartering of Soldiers (Third Amendment)
  4. Protection from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures (Fourth Amendment)
  5. Rights in Criminal Cases (Fifth Amendment)
  6. Right to a Fair Trial (Sixth Amendment)
  7. Rights in Civil Cases (Seventh Amendment)
  8. Protection from Excessive Bail, Fines, and Cruel and Unusual Punishments (Eighth Amendment)
  9. Non-Enumerated Rights (Ninth Amendment)
  10. Rights Reserved to States or People (Tenth Amendment)12.

Otto105 Which one???
You would have to ask him since he very clearly has a bias.

Forum List

Back