Oil companies right now have 9,000 leases they can drill on. Why are they not drilling?

You either avoided my point or simply don't understand it.

Even at that Exxons stock price is up 200% in the last year.
No, you avoided my point pointing out that you lied.
Exon profit margin is 5.43%.
Everyone investing in fossil fuels is because people are clueing into the green myth.

No, you avoided my point pointing out that you lied.
Exon profit margin is 5.43%.
Everyone investing in fossil fuels is because people are clueing into the green myth.

Exxons profit margin is 70%. Anyone can claim anything but again, my beef isn't with Exxon making money.

The bitumen that will be pumped through that pipeline is not a highly utilized product. Too much Sulphur. The only customer is in China that uses it.
The railroad likes hauling it though....and jamming up the ports....
This is a cocksucking lie.

Keystone XL was headed to the Port Arthur, Texas refinery, which is the biggest in North America, and they spent millions developing the technology and facilities to separate the crude.

killing the keystone pipeline had a direct effect on prices at the pump. PERIOD!!!

We need to round up and execute everyone lying about this. You know, the Democrat way.

Seems they want to slow supply with demand going up that mean Cha ching. More record prices.

So why sit on these leases and not drill.

Oh yeah they have billions of reason not to.
Did you know that Joe Biden shut down the Harley Factory in PA? Why? They came up with a new Environmental Regulation, and Harley had to shut down the plant until they could get the plant in the DemNazi Goose Stepping Enviro Whacko Compliance. Joe also shut down a Baby Formula Plant for the same bullshit reasons. This is also why we cannot get our supply chain rolling again. Asterisk Joe or EmperorShitzHizPantz is a tyrant and at the present no one can stop him. The same reason FUEL is through the roof and these companies are not drilling is because of The Biden Regmine's Religious Dogma and Ultra Orthodox Regulatory Burden they are putting on companies.

Ever hear of ESG? This is what President Dumbass is doing to this country and it's businesses. America as a nation will cease to exist if this fraud or anyone associated with him weasels their way in to POTUS in 2024. I give America just 6 short years if that happens.

But hey, anything to promote The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg!

Exxons profit margin is 70%. Anyone can claim anything but again, my beef isn't with Exxon making money.
Outlandish lie. Why does your agenda require you to always lie?

Exxon profit margin: 5.48%
Pretty pathetic for a business.

Seems they want to slow supply with demand going up that mean Cha ching. More record prices.

Good damn question. My family has ground leased to oil companies. Supposedly they are no longer profitable to pump unless oil is over 70 dollars a barrel. Well it's over that and not being pumped. Where is my damn check?

Good damn question. My family has ground leased to oil companies. Supposedly they are no longer profitable to pump unless oil is over 70 dollars a barrel. Well it's over that and not being pumped. Where is my damn check?
Did Brandon give them a Federal permit to renew production?

Leases are not permits you moron. It can take a decade from leasing to production.

/----/ So why do democrats want high gas and inflation? If what you said is true, why aren't democrats lowering gas and inflation at least until the midterms are over so they can win?
Because they believe the more desperate people are the more likely they will be to vote for freebies from gov't.

Forum List

Back