Oil prices jump 6%. I guess Biden will have to release more of our Strategic Reserves.

Aery's Market in Sacramento (4710 Auburn Blvd)​

Aery's Market

Aery's Market​

(55)
4710 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA
916-349-2951

Station Prices​

Regular
$4.15

$4.15 a gallon in Sacramento. It's been that way for months.

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
2.81Sam's Club 2900 W Wheatland Rd Dallas Nov 16,2:37 PMDallas
2.81Walmart Neighborhood Market 840 E Belt Line Rd Cedar Hill Nov 16,10:20 AMCedar Hill
2.83Walmart 510 Richland Blvd Prosper Nov 16,3:11 PMProsper
2.85Costco 3650 W University Dr McKinney Nov 17,3:38 AMMcKinney

Dallas it's 2.81.

Gas is climbing up, but it's not a lot.

Aery's Market in Sacramento (4710 Auburn Blvd)​

Aery's Market's Market

Aery's Market​

(55)
4710 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA
916-349-2951

Station Prices​

Regular
$4.15

$4.15 a gallon in Sacramento. It's been that way for months.

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
2.81Sam's Club 2900 W Wheatland Rd Dallas Nov 16,2:37 PMDallas
2.81Walmart Neighborhood Market 840 E Belt Line Rd Cedar Hill Nov 16,10:20 AMCedar Hill
2.83Walmart 510 Richland Blvd Prosper Nov 16,3:11 PMProsper
2.85Costco 3650 W University Dr McKinney Nov 17,3:38 AMMcKinney

Dallas it's 2.81.

So you admit Veggie Joe's policy of releasing our oil reserves was a dismal failure. Got it.

He released it all and sold the last 18 million barrels to help pay for his infrastructure mess....

Your ORANGE CRUSH is showing again. Not a Trump thread, Dumbass.

Surrender Joe gave the Taliban an entire country and tens of billions of our arms.
I need to remind you tramp made the deal with the taliban. NOT BIDEN!
and it was not 10's of billions, but you know that. The afghan army released their arms, winner of the war always gets spoils of the wars.

tramp (with many republicans) is doing a good job of taking down the USA.

Amazing how much power Trump has. He is still in control after being out of office for 11 months. Not a wonder why the commies are blaming him for all of Dementia's fuckups.

Need I remind you that Dementia reversed all of Trump's policies. You belong to the party of irresponsibility. Afghanistan was 100% Dementia's, even to the point his ass kissing Generals told him don't do anything that stupid.

When are you leftists going to learn to take responsibility? Like dealing with children.

and it was not 10's of billions, but you know that. The afghan army released their arms, winner of the war always gets spoils of the wars.
I'll ask for about the 500th time...........can you post the text of this Trump deal and highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed?

Amazing how much power Trump has. He is still in control after being out of office for 11 months. Not a wonder why the commies are blaming him for all of Dementia's fuckups.
And he is out of power now. Yelling, tramp won the election, gets old. He is a sore loser and wont be running again because he doesn't want to lose twice.

I'll ask for about the 500th time...........can you post the text of this Trump deal and highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed?

She can't. In discussions before the election, I and half of the conservatives predicted this exact thing. We said if Dementia does get in, they will be blaming every single screw up on Trump. Low and behold, we were correct. How did we know this? Just looking back when they did the same thing with DumBama. They blamed all his screw ups on GW.

"Folks, I know liberals like I know every square inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh

People are still traveling, tramp surrendered to the Taliban. He never had a choice the Taliban took over the country in 2020 and late 2019.

She can't. In discussions before the election, I and half of the conservatives predicted this exact thing. We said if Dementia does get in, they will be blaming every single screw up on Trump. Low and behold, we were correct. How did we know this? Just looking back when they did the same thing with DumBama. They blamed all his screw ups on GW.

"Folks, I know liberals like I know every square inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh
We all know she can't because Surrender Joe followed nothing in the Trump deal. But her handlers have told her he did, so she believes it. Facts don't matter.

And he is out of power now. Yelling, tramp won the election, gets old. He is a sore loser and wont be running again because he doesn't want to lose twice.

The only reason he lost the last time is because of mail-in voting. That's why the Communist party wants it to be the only way to vote. When you have mail-in, you get the laziest welfare politically ignorant people to vote, and they always vote Democrat.

Inflation out of control, home heating costs up 50%, gasoline up 30% and more in some places, and I hope it's the Biden voters who hurt the most. They deserve it because this is what they voted for.

Rush Limbaugh
It's tramp screw up.

People are still traveling, tramp surrendered to the Taliban. He never had a choice the Taliban took over the country in 2020 and late 2019.
the Taliban took over the country in 2020 and late 2019.

Link?

And I accept your admission you are full of shit since you can't show us what parts of the Trump deal Veggie Joe followed.

Oh but the release of our reserves and independence is to force us to go green dontcha know. Dirty bastard(s) had this planned.

Forum List

Back