How Biden directly caused Americans to have to spend more of their money!

Your obsession with gay people speaks for itself... they clearly rule your brain, probably because secretly, you are into that kind of thing.

It's funny how you keep calling me “obsessive” while expressing your faggot obsession with my underwear.

Does your girlfriend know what a flaming faggot you really are? Does she care?

03947b38-f7fc-4de5-b708-9f57331d3f09_text.gif

Sorry, man, I don't swing your way.
Thanks for proving once again that most homophobic men are latently gay... it proves a lot.

Really?

All that faggoty obsession on your part, about another man's underwear, and you're trying to suggest that •I• might be “latently gay”?

Men who are not faggots don't obsess over other men's underwear the way you do.

If the insufficiently-massive object of slip-on footwear is the correct size, put it on.

Really?

All that faggoty obsession on your part, about another man's underwear, and you're trying to suggest that •I• might be “latently gay”?

Not, really, because I find the whole concept of Magic Underwear absurd whether worn by men or women. Just like I find Baptism of the Dead Absurd. Ruling your own planet in the afterlife, Hebrews in Pre-Columbian America, or any of the other crazy shit you people believe in.

But I realize the Magic Underwear is a sensitive topic for you, you have to go to a special store to buy it.

It's not like there's anything at all gay about one man obsessing over another man's underwear, is it?

Well, since I'm criticizing all mormons, not just the men... it's not gay at all.

Just another silly Mormon belief that Joseph Smith conned you into.

The ironic thing is, your Prophet is going to announce that God is okay with the gays pretty soon, and your going to have a problem.

Oh, dude, I don't swing that way... but I'm sure you created that JoeB life mask.... which is creepy.

Guys that don't “swing that way”, don't obsess over other guys' underwear the way that you do. I'm not sure even most faggots do, but that is certainly very obviously faggot behavior, and not the behavior of any kind of normal man.

Guys that don't “swing that way”, don't obsess over other guys' underwear the way that you do. I'm not sure even most faggots do, but that is certainly very obviously faggot behavior, and not the behavior of any kind of normal man.

Dude, most gay people are more normal than your cultist ass.

They don't think their underwear protects them from evil, to start with... or that they can baptize dead people... or that the Native Americans were Jews that God cursed with dark skin.

Dude, most gay people are more normal than your cultist ass.
They don't think their underwear protects them from evil, to start with... or that they can baptize dead people... or that the Native Americans were Jews that God cursed with dark skin.

I bet even the most light-loafered of faggots, for the most part, don't obsess over other men's underwear the way you do. That makes you sort of a super-faggot, doesn't it?

I do suppose that you have a bit of a point. As mentally-disordered as one has to be to be a faggot in the first place, at least most of them are more mentally-sound than you appear to be.

Forum List

Back