OJ Simpson Dead

NFL.Com does a pretty good job of giving a middle of the road remembrance.

It w/b just as ridiculous to overlook this man's record as done w/ Pete Rose & Barry Bonds! Someone had all those hits, consecutive hitting streaks, & homeruns! OJ was huge! I don't think people realize what a celebrity he was at the time! It started early w/ his football success at USC that bled into his retirement where he had tons of commercial endorsements, TV appearances, movies, etc.! The man was a GOD and people yearned to be in his presense! As much as the Browns tried to demonize him during the trial later, video footage earlier at a recital of OJ's daughter, Sidney that very day of the murder showed them all laughing and having a good time w/ Simpson outside on the street! If Nicole wanted to get away from abuse, she didn't do a good job of distancing herself as she was totally beholden to him! He helped her entire family open businesses & paid for college education of a younger sister! I'm not a sychophant; these are just the facts and can't be overlooked just b/c of this crime! :dunno: :nono::stir::mad:

Last edited:
It w/b just as ridiculous to overlook this man's record as done w/ Pete Rose! Someone had all those hits & consecutive hitting streak! OJ was huge! I don't think people realize what a celebrity he was at the time! It started early w/ his football success at USC that bled into his retirement where he had tons of commercial endorsements, TV appearances, movies, etc.! The man was a GOD and people yearned to be in his presense! As much as the Browns tried to demonize him during the trial later, video footage earlier at a recital of OJ's daughter, Sidney that very day of the murder showed them all laughing and having a good time w/ Simpson outside on the street! If Nicole wanted to get away from abuse, she didn't do a good job of distancing herself as she was totally beholden to him! He helped her entire family open businesses & paid for college education of a younger sister! I'm not a sychophant; these are just the facts and can't be overlooked just b/c of this crime! :dunno: :nono::stir::mad:
wow.... :disbelief:

I lived it! I was out in California at the time in the 90's! It was "OJ all the time" & around the clock! I worked nights so while "breaking," I could read the transcrips of that day's session! I slept thru the afternoon questioning by Marcia & Johnny! :eek: :rolleyes::stir::omg:

The real problem is that the then Progs did not cheat enough to win in 2000. They gave Gore's home state to much of a free pass.
True. Gore didn't think to steal his home state but the Bush's stole Florida. Google Diebold voting machines you dumb son of a bitch. Isn't it strange the voting machine company owner was the head of the Re elect Bush in Ohio 4 years later? No conflict of interest there.

Do me a favor you idiot. Close your eyes. Got them closed? Imagine if Hunter were the Governor of Ohio right now. What would Orange Jesus be saying about the elections in Ohio? Yea, I thought so.

That is nasty.
The defense in the original trial proved that OJ could NOT have done the murders.
He would never have made his flight.
There was not enough time.
That is such bullshit. Just watch all the tributes to him. All the documentaries in his honor. NONE of them suggest that.

I was going to tip my hat to Johnny Cochran. People are saying he went to far playing the Hitler card. No he didn't. He didn't break any laws doing what he did and as a lawyer, that's his job to do anything he can within the law for his client. It's sad, but that's what you'd want your lawyer to do right?

He made the case about Mark Furhman. He planted a SEED of doubt. So with Mark's past, there's that SEED if you are a juror. It sucks, but that's the law. Guilty without a reasonable doubt. It's reasonable that Mark COULD have done what OJ's defense said the entire LA Police department did. Plant that glove.

Are you kidding? There was PLENTY of time to do what he did. And remember, he rushed. He ran. He jumped a fence. He hurried. So much that he left evidence behind. The evidence Cochran says the LA police planted.

And that glove fit, like a glove.

Typical liberal....wishing for someone to die.
Wait. How did you feel when you heard the killed Jeffrey Dahmer in prison?

P.S. It has been bothering me all night that I have this feeling of delight that he died. It's not good for the soul or body. I feel the sickness in my stomach that I said what I said. But, I was being honest. When I think about what he did. But I'm not an evil man so you are right, it's not in my dna to wish someone bad or ill will. But consider what he did?

I thought about this all last night. How some people love him despite what he did. Or love him so much they don't believe he did it. Reminds me of someone else.

But I still love R Kelly, P Diddy and Michael Jackson as artists. So I know how OJ lovers feel because if/when one of them died/dies, a little part of me is sad. Even though I know Michael Jackson made little boys spread their cheeks so he could get off looking at their bungholes, he wrote Thriller! That's got to count for something. And R Kelly has the voice of an angel! P Diddy gave us so many great hits!!!

True. Gore didn't think to steal his home state but the Bush's stole Florida. Google Diebold voting machines you dumb son of a bitch. Isn't it strange the voting machine company owner was the head of the Re elect Bush in Ohio 4 years later? No conflict of interest there.

Do me a favor you idiot. Close your eyes. Got them closed? Imagine if Hunter were the Governor of Ohio right now. What would Orange Jesus be saying about the elections in Ohio? Yea, I thought so.
The Southeast counties are Prog controlled. One county had voting cards that were stupid and approved by a Prog election official whose career ended that day. Thousands of votes and thousands more went to Pat Buchannon instead of Gore. Many in older senior citizen Jewish areas. Then the race was called for W. before the Florida panhandle precincts closed as it is an hour behind. Thousands of voters left. After the election it got political. with mail on votes and people looking at voting cards and Republican officials authenticating the results and the Florida Supreme court authenticating their views. And Tennessee if they voted for Gore and he would be President. As a Prog you are on the stage. Orange Jesus does not exist. Pragmatism exists and there are many people who vote Republican who are like you. He talks to mean while you destroy the greatest nation in human history y your actions.

The Southeast counties are Prog controlled. One county had voting cards that were stupid and approved by a Prog election official whose career ended that day. Thousands of votes and thousands more went to Pat Buchannon instead of Gore. Many in older senior citizen Jewish areas. Then the race was called for W. before the Florida panhandle precincts closed as it is an hour behind. Thousands of voters left. After the election it got political. with mail on votes and people looking at voting cards and Republican officials authenticating the results and the Florida Supreme court authenticating their views. And Tennessee if they voted for Gore and he would be President. As a Prog you are on the stage. Orange Jesus does not exist. Pragmatism exists and there are many people who vote Republican who are like you. He talks to mean while you destroy the greatest nation in human history y your actions.

Let me just cut you off from your first bullshit comment. Maddam Butterfly was a Republican who turned Democrat for this exact purpose 4 years prior to the 2000 election.

Back when PNAC was plotting out stealing the election, lying us into Iraq and possibly even causing the Great Recession as Bush was leaving office. Everyone lost a bundle and the rich got rich buying your foreclosed homes. Now you rent from them and they're gouging you and you want to blame Biden. Suckers.

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

/----/
1712921716826.png

retard alert, every single recount showed Bush won Florida.

Let me just cut you off from your first bullshit comment. Maddam Butterfly was a Republican who turned Democrat for this exact purpose 4 years prior to the 2000 election.

Back when PNAC was plotting out stealing the election, lying us into Iraq and possibly even causing the Great Recession as Bush was leaving office. Everyone lost a bundle and the rich got rich buying your foreclosed homes. Now you rent from them and they're gouging you and you want to blame Biden. Suckers.
So, if this is true than Americans control nothing at all. And perhaps the agendas we are moving through you agree with. So deep inside you, really in your deepest thoughts do you ever think that something is wrong with those agendas? I get not having people screwing with people. Having everything based on quotas of different groups in a competitive world is a formula for destruction. You trust the advances of social justice while we lost unalienable rights. Those social justice rights will be removed when we are poor enough. The correction in housing in 2008 was excruciating. Even W. warned and it could have been a few years earlier and not as disastrous. As usual those who played y the rules were screwed over if they could not get out of something due to family responsibilities.

retard alert, every single recount showed Bush won Florida.

Then why didn't they let that be the reason Bush won? Bullshit alert! Republicans started a riot and got the recount stopped. The FEDERAL RIGHT LEANING SUPREMES gave it to Bush.

They would have went along with Trump but he lost 5 swing states. It was too much to ask even though he did appoint 2 or 3 of them. No loyalty.

Did you hear Trump and My Johnson are going to discuss election integrity? LOL. How come the House hasn't done shit about the stolen election? Too busy chasing Hunter.

Then why didn't they let that be the reason Bush won? Bullshit alert! Republicans started a riot and got the recount stopped. The FEDERAL RIGHT LEANING SUPREMES gave it to Bush.

They would have went along with Trump but he lost 5 swing states. It was too much to ask even though he did appoint 2 or 3 of them. No loyalty.
God you are stupid.

Forum List

Back