OJ Simpson Dead

Wow! What a racist statement, seriously wtf?

Is it?

In addition to gender and age, the infidelity rate also differs by a number of other demographic and social factors. For example, cheating is somewhat more common among black adults. Some 22% of ever-married blacks said that they cheated on their spouse, compared with 16% of whites and 13% of Hispanics.

6% more likely my daughter or sister will be cheated on.

Guys like Kanye and Lamar Odem

The reality is that DNA evidence is never any good for a conviction, and can only be used to defend and prove it belonged to someone else.
That is because all humans have 99.9% identical DNA.
And with contamination, difficulty in breaking the DNA down to analyze it, it is never fair to convict on DNA evidence.
Wrong you stupid fool

DNA is excellent evidence for conviction.

It is just as fair for conviction as it is for acquiottal you are one ignorant motherfucker

If it's a lie, why not?
Saying the election was stolen is perfectly fine.

Saying Dominion Voting Systems changed votes is actionable....and FOX paid big time. This is why they don’t (or at least limit) the number of election deniers that they let on the air live now.
Do you go to jail for falsely claiming someone raped you?
Yes you do if someone wants to sue you for it.

Is there anything else?

Saying the election was stolen is perfectly fine.

Saying Dominion Voting Systems changed votes is actionable....and FOX paid big time. This is why they don’t (or at least limit) the number of election deniers that they let on the air live now.

Yes you do if someone wants to sue you for it.

Is there anything else?
You don’t go to jail when someone sues you

President Trump
Who? Oh the blob.

Well, he didn’t just question results, he told election officials to “find votes” for him. Different kettle of fish there.

Swing and a miss there skipper. Try better next time.

"I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

That is different than saying “the election was stolen”.

Who? Oh the blob.

Well, he didn’t just question results, he told election officials to “find votes” for him. Different kettle of fish there.

Swing and a miss there skipper. Try better next time.

"I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

That is different than saying “the election was stolen”.
Yeah he did just question results

What he didn’t do was undermine the new admin like xiden, and the rest of the obamagate gang

49ccfc2f48a3560cdb07158aeda5e470.jpg

Telling election officials to find him more votes isn’t question election results...its telling election officials to find him more votes.
yeah, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to find more votes....that's what people running for office want

Wait. How did you feel when you heard the killed Jeffrey Dahmer in prison?

P.S. It has been bothering me all night that I have this feeling of delight that he died. It's not good for the soul or body. I feel the sickness in my stomach that I said what I said. But, I was being honest. When I think about what he did. But I'm not an evil man so you are right, it's not in my dna to wish someone bad or ill will. But consider what he did?

I thought about this all last night. How some people love him despite what he did. Or love him so much they don't believe he did it. Reminds me of someone else.

But I still love R Kelly, P Diddy and Michael Jackson as artists. So I know how OJ lovers feel because if/when one of them died/dies, a little part of me is sad. Even though I know Michael Jackson made little boys spread their cheeks so he could get off looking at their bungholes, he wrote Thriller! That's got to count for something. And R Kelly has the voice of an angel! P Diddy gave us so many great hits!!!
My understanding is the FBI slandered Michael Jackson. He was a weird guy, but he was no Charlie Sheen.

When it comes to Jeffrey Dahmer, I didn't think twice about it. I figured it was Karma. But just like abortion, the thought of Jeffrey Dahmer turns my stomach and I don't relish in the overturning of Roe vs Wade or the murder of Jeffrey Dahmer. The fact that both existed is what bothers me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back