OK anti-abortion ultrasound un-Constitutional

The right to privacy went out the window with the stimulus bill and Maobamacare, your doctor is mandated to enter every conversations you have with them in a electronic medical records system that many entities will have access to. The commiecrats have destroyed the concept of medical privacy, yet you still claim it as a right, really funny.

They destroy everything that protects life, and liberty. They despise both.

^^^^

llama.jpg

GAWD, ain't it the truth.

If I read some ignorant reactive yahoo yammering about "killing babies" one ore fricken time, I'm gonna hurl on my keyboard.

NOBODY is killing babies and you fools need to care as much about children as you do about fetuses but that doesn't fit your wacko agenda so fuck em, right? And, in the case of priests, that's literal.

If it's such a non-issue, I wonder why you baby killers squawk so hard whenever anyone posts an image of the non-babies that get aborted?

I mean, those pictures disappear at the speed of light. It's unbelievable how quickly you object to them.

Which is odd, since you dont' think they're babies. How could they be offensive, or even morbid...if they aren't babies?

If it's such a non-issue, I wonder why you baby killers squawk so hard whenever anyone posts an image of the non-babies that get aborted?

I mean, those pictures disappear at the speed of light. It's unbelievable how quickly you object to them.

Which is odd, since you dont' think they're babies. How could they be offensive, or even morbid...if they aren't babies?
because they arent babies, they are in fact fetuses. just because some would prefer not to look at photos an aborted fetuses doesnt change the opinion.

They're just senseless blobs of tissue. Nothing alarming about them. The same as fingernails. Remember?

One wonders why you are so horrified of them...you're horrified lest you have to look at a picture of them, and horrified at the idea of seeing them in their aborted state...

And yet they're inconsequential blobs of nothing.

What's the hangup? You guys seriously have issues looking at pictures of tissue?

Odd.

Oh wait, I forgot.

It's because they're evil killer blobs that can kill you with a single look...

EvilBaby1.jpg

One wonders why you are so horrified of them...you're horrified lest you have to look at a picture of them, and horrified at the idea of seeing them in their aborted state...

And yet they're inconsequential blobs of nothing.

What's the hangup? You guys seriously have issues looking at pictures of tissue?

Odd.
what if i find fetuses in general to be disgusting? should i be forced to look at them? what if my wife and i plan to never have children, should we be forced to have that child should she become pregnant? do you have a problem with pleasure fucking?

Oh wait, I forgot.

It's because they're evil killer blobs that can kill you with a single look...

EvilBaby1.jpg
wow, i think you need to seek serious metal health experts. if you spend your days trolling the internet looking for photos like these, you need serious help.

I don't care if you're proud of your abortions or not, I don't recall giving a shit. And an abortion is not a miscarriage, anymore than death from cancer is the same as death at the hands of your husband.

I have never had an abortion, nor have either of my daughters because we oppose abortion but we are committed to being pro-choice. I guess you missed that part.

If God believed that every pregnancy was sacred, as you seem to believe, then He would not have given women the ability to miscarry. Miscarriage is proof positive that God does not oppose terminating a pregnancy.

I don't care if you're proud of your abortions or not, I don't recall giving a shit. And an abortion is not a miscarriage, anymore than death from cancer is the same as death at the hands of your husband.

I have never had an abortion, nor have either of my daughters because we oppose abortion but we are committed to being pro-choice. I guess you missed that part.

If God believed that every pregnancy was sacred, as you seem to believe, then He would not have given women the ability to miscarry. Miscarriage is proof positive that God does not oppose terminating a pregnancy.

Would that be the same "god" who doesn't hesitate to inflict every horrendous evil in existence on his precious little beings? If every fetus is sacred, why does "god" seem to take such vile enjoyment out of congenital defects?

Anyway, its a non-issue. Abortion is legal and its no one's business except the woman's.

Note to not-koshergirl - feel free to post photos. If the owners of the board don't mind, I certainly don't.

Most of the images are not of abortions, but still births. That's why the fetuses look so much like babies, because they are.

When facts won't work, the anti-abortion faction will lie any way they can to shame and punish women for having sex for fun.

Most of the images are not of abortions, but still births. That's why the fetuses look so much like babies, because they are.

When facts won't work, the anti-abortion faction will lie any way they can to shame and punish women for having sex for fun.

That's what I was thinking when I said that.

I knew she would post photos of still births.

Forum List

Back