OK- I Apologize- U.S. says should have sent high-level official to Paris march

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I apologize to Mr Obama for slamming him on this forum for not attending a solidarity event in France.

The White House admitted it was a mistake

-Geaux

============================

(Reuters) - The White House on Monday conceded that the United States should have sent a higher-level representative to a Paris unity march after deadly Islamic militant attacks there and said President Barack Obama would have liked to attend.

U.S. says should have sent high-level official to Paris march Reuters

But did not the WH first claim security was untenable? So they first lied and then apologized, after the left media criticized. Plus Kerry said the criticism was quibbling and stated Nuland marched when she did not.

I apologize to Mr Obama for slamming him on this forum for not attending a solidarity event in France.

The White House admitted it was a mistake

-Geaux

============================

(Reuters) - The White House on Monday conceded that the United States should have sent a higher-level representative to a Paris unity march after deadly Islamic militant attacks there and said President Barack Obama would have liked to attend.

U.S. says should have sent high-level official to Paris march Reuters

Oh please. Six years in and he didn't know he should send someone high level AND Holder was right there?

NOT A MISTAKE.

But did not the WH first claim security was untenable? So they first lied and then apologized, after the left media criticized. Plus Kerry said the criticism was quibbling and stated Nuland marched when she did not.

Please, don't try to confuse us with more facts.

Obama unarguably, has a penchant for the avoidance of using words to describe those of his heritage

Radical, murdering, muslim terrorist

-Geaux

Thus proving, yet again, how out of touch with reality the Obama administration is." Affordable" health care, amnesty for illegal aliens, raising the minimum wage, "free" community college, ignoring the terrorist crisis....YAY for diversity and liberals!

Thus proving, yet again, how out of touch with reality the Obama administration is." Affordable" health care, amnesty for illegal aliens, raising the minimum wage, "free" community college, ignoring the terrorist crisis....YAY for diversity and liberals!

Oh, they love diversity alright.

di·ver·si·ty

Origin:

Middle English: from Old French diversite, from Latin diversitas, from diversus ‘diverse,’ past participle of divertere ‘turn aside’ (see divert).

di·vert

1. cause (someone or something) to change course or turn from one direction to another.

2. distract (someone or their attention) from something.

9/11 was a ways back, but I don't remember 40 world leaders marching with us in NYC. All the more reason to step up and be a trusted ally by showing up.

9/11 was a ways back, but I don't remember 40 world leaders marching with us in NYC. All the more reason to step up and be a trusted ally by showing up.

Obama the Honey Badger don't care.....

Clearly Obama can not or will not act 'Presidential'

-Geaux

Forum List

Back