OK- I Apologize- U.S. says should have sent high-level official to Paris march

I apologize to Mr Obama for slamming him on this forum for not attending a solidarity event in France.

The White House admitted it was a mistake

-Geaux

============================

(Reuters) - The White House on Monday conceded that the United States should have sent a higher-level representative to a Paris unity march after deadly Islamic militant attacks there and said President Barack Obama would have liked to attend.

U.S. says should have sent high-level official to Paris march Reuters
It's amazing to see you and others on the Right become such supporters of the French.

I'm still outraged that no Congressional Republicans could muster up enough courage to go.

Your dear leader forbid it.

-Geaux

So let me get this straight...

Obama told Ted Cruz that he couldn't go. And Ted obeyed him? Without saying a word to anyone?
Didn't know he was so obedient.

Please provide a link for this.

Too late. the damage has been done

I don't accept their lame ass excuses and apology.

Ok, I will on one condition, YOU RESIGN

That's exactly it too. Doesn't matter that he's apologizing, doesn't matter that he "should have". What matters is that he's made the US look like fools, brought us down another notch.

I think the ship sailed on looking like fools when W invaded the wrong country after 9/11, spent his entire Presidency there and was unable to conquer the place during his term.

Obama raised the office about 3 dozen notches in the meantime.

Well of course he did. Very observant of you

-Geaux

After GWB, there was nowhere to go but up...so you can't give Obama all of the credit for restoring America's prestige.

I apologize to Mr Obama for slamming him on this forum for not attending a solidarity event in France.

-Geaux

(Reuters) - The White House on Monday conceded that the United States should have sent a higher-level representative to a Paris unity march after deadly Islamic militant attacks there and said President Barack Obama would have liked to attend.

It's amazing to see you and others on the Right become such supporters of the French.

I'm still outraged that no Congressional Republicans could muster up enough courage to go.

-Geaux

Obama told Ted Cruz that he couldn't go. And Ted obeyed him? Without saying a word to anyone?

Why would TC feel inclined to do a POTUS job?

I can wait

-Geaux

That's exactly it too. Doesn't matter that he's apologizing, doesn't matter that he "should have". What matters is that he's made the US look like fools, brought us down another notch.

I think the ship sailed on looking like fools when W invaded the wrong country after 9/11, spent his entire Presidency there and was unable to conquer the place during his term.

-Geaux

After GWB, there was nowhere to go but up...so you can't give Obama all of the credit for restoring America's prestige.

We disagree on what 'up' means but please..... I know we can agree on what 'is' is?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

Well, nobody is saying he's qualified to hold Obama's jockstrap...that is a non-starter. But if you're going to blame Person A for not going you should blame person B for not going since there was no order forbidding him from going.

I know you only deal in hatred for Obama but you can't have it both ways. It's a simple as black and white.

-Geaux

We disagree on what 'up' means but please..... I know we can agree on what 'is' is?

-Geaux

From what I hear, you haven't gotten it up in decades.

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

Well, nobody is saying he's qualified to hold Obama's jockstrap...that is a non-starter. But if you're going to blame Person A for not going you should blame person B for not going since there was no order forbidding him from going.

I know you only deal in hatred for Obama but you can't have it both ways. It's a simple as black and white.

Agreed- Then why would you want TC to assume the duties of POTUS?

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, it's not a Presidential duty...to attend a feckless march 8,000 miles away that will accomplish nothing. In fact, an exercise in futility where there is nothing to gain except that everlasting love of morons such as yourself sounds like it's right down Teddy's alley.

-Geaux

It's not that I support the French, its that I take every opportunity to reinforce my disdain for Obama

-Geaux
Your ODS is noted.

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, it's not a Presidential duty...to attend a feckless march 8,000 miles away that will accomplish nothing. In fact, an exercise in futility where there is nothing to gain except that everlasting love of morons such as yourself sounds like it's right down Teddy's alley.

Then why did the White House say in hindsight, they should have gone?

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

You forget, the ODS crowd will criticize Obama no matter what he does. Had he gone, the same folks here complaining he didn't go would have instead been complaining that he went.

It's a sickness.

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then why did the White House say in hindsight, they should have gone?

-Geaux

Beats me....

I've disagreed with them on many points.

But I'm really upset that Congressional Republicans didn't go. You should be to. I wonder why you're not....hmmmmm.

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

You forget, the ODS crowd will criticize Obama no matter what he does. Had he gone, the same folks here complaining he didn't go would have instead been complaining that he went.

It's a sickness.

Whatever he does, they will say he should have done the opposite. It is, indeed, a sickness.

Forum List

Back