OK- I Apologize- U.S. says should have sent high-level official to Paris march

But did not the WH first claim security was untenable? So they first lied and then apologized, after the left media criticized. Plus Kerry said the criticism was quibbling and stated Nuland marched when she did not.

the admin never consulted with the secret service about taking a trip there

Advertise there will be looting, Obama, Holder, and Sharpton will be there. I'm sorry to say a total liberal state, has more class than liberals in the United states.

Obama has mailed in the rest of his presidency. He's here to fuck us over as much as he can before he leaves and fuck anything else that happens before then. He doesn't have the time nor the patience to do his job as a world leader. Now it's just one self-indulgent event after another until he flies off to Hawaii one final time.

Advertise there will be looting, Obama, Holder, and Sharpton will be there. I'm sorry to say a total liberal state, has more class than liberals in the United states.
Whenever there is looting, he'll be there. Whenever theirs injustice and perceived discrimination, he'll be there.

But whenever there is a real international crisis, he'll be watching the game, putting, or taking a nap.

Obama has mailed in the rest of his presidency. He's here to fuck us over as much as he can before he leaves and fuck anything else that happens before then. He doesn't have the time nor the patience to do his job as a world leader. Now it's just one self-indulgent event after another until he flies off to Hawaii one final time.

that

and to make sure he does not slander the prophet Mohammad

It would have been nice if he had Skyped Paris and said something along the lines of "Sorry, I just couldn't make it. But to make up for it, I'm droning the shit out of some Radical Islamists right about..." looks down at wristwatch "...now." and then the video cuts to a couple of ISIS camps blowing up.

At least that's how I would have done it.

that

Obama has already said he will stand with the Muslim terrorists. That's why he didn't go to Paris.

that

Obama has already said he will stand with the Muslim terrorists. That's why he didn't go to Paris.
Obama IS a Muslim!

Too late. the damage has been done

I don't accept their lame ass excuses and apology.

Ok, I will on one condition, YOU RESIGN

I'm gald to hear the cartoon is coming out with another pic.

I would post a pic of Mohomo living in a garbage dumpster. Have him cuddling with the Devil while
Farrakhan deals with the mother ship

-Geaux

But did not the WH first claim security was untenable? So they first lied and then apologized, after the left media criticized. Plus Kerry said the criticism was quibbling and stated Nuland marched when she did not.

So?

No one here stated they did.

But the WH did state concerns about security, did they not?

This will linger for a day or so until Odummy screws up again. What a walking seldom talking asshole of a man

Good lord- An American gets his head cut off, Obama rushes in to quickly say, so sorry.... then back to the links

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee

I'm remiss questioning why he did not go to France after all. I mean, nothing of concern happened there when compared to getting your head lopped off

Good times

-Geaux

=====================

Barack Obama’s French kiss-off
The president's decision to skip the Paris march raises eyebrows.

Barack Obama n’est pas Charlie — or at least, he wasn’t this weekend.

Don’t look for the president or vice president among the photos of 44 heads of state who locked arms and marched down Boulevard Voltaire in Paris. Nor did they join a companion march the French Embassy organized in Washington on Sunday afternoon.

Indeed, Obama’s public reactions to the attacks in Paris last week have been muted. His initial response Wednesday to the killing of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo newspaper offices was delivered as he sat calmly in an armchair in the Oval Office speaking about the “cowardly” acts and defending freedom of the press. Two days later, as a gunman took hostages and went on to kill four people in a kosher grocery, Obama took a few seconds away from a community college proposal rollout in Tennessee because he said with events unfolding, “I wanted to make sure to comment on them” — but neither then nor afterward specifically condemned that attack.

Read more: Barack Obama s French kiss-off - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO

Read more: Barack Obama s French kiss-off - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO

The White House is wrong...there was no need to send anyone.

the white house acted stupidly

On the contrary, it acted as it should have; sent the ambassador. A largely ceremonial posting to a totally meaningless activity.
Most other Western Leaders worth their salt showed-up personally, or sent high-level representation (such as a Vice President).

And the White House itself admits that not doing so was a "mistake".

Which absolutely and decisively shreds any defense that you can possibly mount.

The White House itself admits the mistake.

Your own boy 'fesses-up.

We win.

You lose.

Too bad.

So sad.

Tee-hee.

Last edited:

So?

No one here stated they did.

But the WH did state concerns about security, did they not?

The WH says it screwed up. Just about like everyone hear but Obama bootlickers like the corn schooner and a few other blind and deaf folks

-Geaux

On the contrary, it acted as it should have; sent the ambassador. A largely ceremonial posting to a totally meaningless activity.
Most other Western Leaders worth their salt showed-up personally, or sent high-level representation (such as a Vice President).

Your own boy 'fesses-up.

We win.

You lose.

Too bad.

So sad.

Tee-hee.

There is one problem with your assertion.

You are comparing 'leaders' to Obama. That's like saying Bill Clinton is not a sexual predator

-Geaux

Your own boy 'fesses-up.

We win.

You lose.

Too bad.

So sad.

Tee-hee.

There is one problem with your assertion.

You are comparing 'leaders' to Obama. That's like saying Bill Clinton is not a sexual predator

-Geaux
Ouch.

Forum List

Back