ok is trying to alienate teachers?

No you have given all the ways parents are told what goes on or have to assume what goes on.

Like I said the fact that you have a problem with this is the real issue

No, the real problem is you are trying to fix an issue that does not exist and you are doing it from a position of ignorance not having kids and not having dealt with classrooms

It's been pointed out to you many times that if you question what your kid is being taught there are venues to address that already.
So what's wrong with one more venue?

The real question is why would you have a problem with a parent being able to watch any class that their kid attends and why any teacher would have a problem with it.

So what's wrong with one more venue?

First off is the fact you won't even pay for it.

The real question is why would you have a problem with a parent being able to watch any class that their kid attends and why any teacher would have a problem with it.

They can now and it costs nothing other than a little bit of their time.

No, the real problem is you are trying to fix an issue that does not exist and you are doing it from a position of ignorance not having kids and not having dealt with classrooms
I'm not trying to fix anything nor did I ever say there was a problem'

YOU can't seem to understand that and that's your problem.

So teachers have better things to do than constantly address the loons.
There is exactly why they are against this, any parent that has real concerns about what their children are being taught are just worthless 'loons' that don't even deserve your attention, they're stupid, they're questions are stupid, and they're just an overall pain in the ass. No respect whatsoever.

I'm not trying to fix anything nor did I ever say there was a problem'

YOU can't seem to understand that and that's your problem.

If there is no problem, there is no need for the cameras.

Glad we worked that out.

Have a nice day

There is exactly why they are against this, any parent that has real concerns about what their children are being taught are just worthless 'loons' that don't even deserve your attention, they're stupid, they're questions are stupid, and they're just an overall pain in the ass. No respect whatsoever.

People question what is going on in the classroom many times, you just don't hear about it.

I gave several examples of 'issues' a few posts back, you just choose to ignore them.

Forum List

Back