ok is trying to alienate teachers?

Gee I guess you don't realize they could schedule multiple appointments over the course of a school year

are you really that lame?

So what is the point of a couple hours a year spent watching 1000 hours of videos? If they can schedule multiple appointments over the course of a school year to watch the videos they could do the same thing to come to the classroom itself

...you wouldn't know that a parent sitting in class will change the behavior of the teacher and the students
You never answered my question about when the last time was that you so much as set a foot in a classroom.

So what is the point of a couple hours a year spent watching 1000 hours of videos? If they can schedule multiple appointments over the course of a school year to watch the videos they could do the same thing to come to the classroom itself

Why do you care, it's not affecting you? You don't have to go if you don't want to, it's an option for those who do. Why do want to control what others are able to do? What business is it of yours? Anti choice fascists pick the strangest things to care about, but I guess if it interferes with anything other than what's supposed to be taught in schools being taught, then they have to fight it for all it's worth. There really is no other explanation.

They're leftists, they thing they own everyone's children.

Seems that is what you are trying to do. Since there is no way to 100% ensure a child would not show up on the video either in voice or image you would have to get the permission of every single parent of the students to agree to allow them to be recorded.

Gee I guess you don't realize they could schedule multiple appointments over the course of a school year

are you really that lame?
The families of my students know that they don't need any appointment to come sit in on any of my classes any time they want. They know that they can email or text me any time of the day or night. I talk to many of them regularly by phone outside of their working hours. Yes, they all have my personal phone/text number. It's rare that I don't spend at least an hour after school giving extra help to students who need it/ask for it. Some kids come to my room after school because I save my lunch and give it to kids I know are hungry. I then go to another school where I coach kids from all over the city for another 2-3 hours. Parents often come to watch practice. Some just come by to shoot the shit. No secret cameras needed.

Why do you care, it's not affecting you? You don't have to go if you don't want to, it's an option for those who do. Why do want to control what others are able to do? What business is it of yours? Anti choice fascists pick the strangest things to care about, but I guess if it interferes with anything other than what's supposed to be taught in schools being taught, then they have to fight it for all it's worth. There really is no other explanation.

It affects the teachers and the students. That is why I care. You are the one wanting to control everyone, you want to force parents to allow their children to be recorded.

Seems that is what you are trying to do. Since there is no way to 100% ensure a child would not show up on the video either in voice or image you would have to get the permission of every single parent of the students to agree to allow them to be recorded.

Your comment makes no sense, any parent that wishes to watch what their child is being taught in not trying to control other people's children. How are they controlling or trying to own other people's children by watching exactly? You're using hypothetical logistics to oppose something when that's not really the reason you oppose it. If they can figure out a way to make it work, you would still oppose it. The logistics are just an excuse, and a lame one at that.

The families of my students know that they don't need any appointment to come sit in on any of my classes any time they want. They know that they can email or text me any time of the day or night. I talk to many of them regularly by phone outside of their working hours. Yes, they all have my personal phone/text number. It's rare that I don't spend at least an hour after school giving extra help to students who need it/ask for it. Some kids come to my room after school because I save my lunch and give it to kids I know are hungry. I then go to another school where I coach kids from all over the city for another 2-3 hours. Parents often come to watch practice. Some just come by to shoot the shit. No secret cameras needed.

How do you keep them from seeing and hearing other people's children while they are there? Do you have the permission of every other parent to allow that parent to monitor the class?

Conservatives have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth, they seek only to foment bigotry and hate, and Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.
Yeah, NO!

This ain’t just Conservative’s and all sides can be retarded and if you need any proof then ask why certain books once considered a very important part of our schools teaching are now being banned because the it uses certain words that those like you find offensive?

So let get it straight all sides are woke and not just one side or the other but a worthless person like you will disagree!

Like watch other people's children?

Like they will be doing when they visit the class room in person? Why are you assuming that parents want to watch other people's children for nefarious reasons?

How do you keep them from seeing and hearing other people's children while they are there? Do you have the permission of every other parent to allow that parent to monitor the class?
Now you don't want parents to observe classes? Make up your mind.

Like they will be doing when they visit the class room in person? Why are you assuming that parents want to watch other people's children for nefarious reasons?
There is no need to assume anything. That's why there are laws regarding the recording of others (especially children) without permission.

any parent that wishes to watch what their child is being taught

Any parent that wishes that can go to the classroom and watch.

How are they controlling or trying to own other people's children by watching exactly?

By trying to force the recoding of a classroom full of kids, some parents may not wish their kids to be recorded

Any parent that wishes that can go to the classroom and watch.

By trying to force the recoding of a classroom full of kids, some parents may not wish their kids to be recorded

Why are the rules different whether watching via livestream or physically there? Are they not watching other people's children, are they not hearing what they say?

No one said anything about force other than you.

Forum List

Back