ok is trying to alienate teachers?

You mean like your bank account is hacked on almost a daily basis? There's clearly no understanding of technological security for many on this discussion.
My roommate from college is an executive vice president for Bank of America. His job is to ensure that bank accounts do not get hacked. He is paid well over 6 figures.

:rolleyes: I didn't say they did it for that specific thing currently, I said they already do get permission for many other things, adding one more isn't a monumental task.

You guys are all arguing the logistics, but you know damn well if the logistics were figured out, you'd still be against it.
The logistics wouldn't be "figured out." Do you realize what a pain in the ass it is to get a fucking clock fixed in a public school classroom? Even if in your fantasy world bureaucracies worked perfectly, it would still be prohibitively expensive, largely unused for anything but political bullshit or even more disgusting things, and still illegal.

Parents who would care enough to spend endless hours watching video are the parents who care enough now to go to their children's schools, observe classes and communicate with their teachers.

No, so your solution is to burn it all down. Like "defund the police".

How's that working out, by the way? Liberals think it was a great idea?
Installing cameras in the classroom is not the same as burning the system down

according to you most teachers do a good job

if so they have nothing to fear

You guys are all arguing the logistics, but you know damn well if the logistics were figured out, you'd still be against it.

Yes, I would due to laws like the one being pushed in the OP. If a teacher has to be worried about being sued for anything that might come out of their mouth during a 1000 hours of school each year anyone worth their salt would walk away.

Yes, I would due to laws like the one being pushed in the OP. If a teacher has to be worried about being sued for anything that might come out of their mouth during a 1000 hours of school each year anyone worth their salt would walk away.
Same reason why it is getting harder and harder to staff police departments.

Installing cameras in the classroom is not the same as burning the system down

according to you most teachers do a good job

if so they have nothing to fear

Yes, they do a good job for the most part.

But imagine all classes recorded in conjunction with the law in the OP. A teacher can be sued for saying anything that offers "an opposing view to the religious beliefs held by students.".

So, now a teacher mentions their sisters's wife is sick with cancer....this is on video and BOOM the teacher is now sued for 10 grand because the student's religious belief is that two people of the same sex cannot be married.

Yeah...kick all the teachers out to make sure that their kids don't get any of that evil edumacation.
Why do you think they will all get fired?

@su
Yeah...kick all the teachers out to make sure that their kids don't get any of that evil edumacation.
SweetSue92 believes most public school teachers do a good job

I disagree and apparently so do you

...said the Gestapo as they pulled up floorboards and turned over furniture.
In nazi germany parents had no rights

the government was free to teach children that Jews were bad and deserved to die

thats very much like the schools libs are fighting for today

Forum List

Back