ok is trying to alienate teachers?

In nazi germany parents had no rights

the government was free to teach children that Jews were bad and deserved to die

thats very much like the schools libs are fighting for today
There is a disturbing and growing amount of anti-Semitism on the left today. I have never heard a teacher express the idea that "Jews were bad and deserved to die" in any school where I have taught.

What did you see in the last class you observed that gave you that impression?
Thats always lib teacher’s last resort

“we’re teachers and you arent. So dont tell us what to do”

I’ll take that from a civil engineer as long as his bridges dont fall down

but the lib public schools are falling down

Last edited:
Yes, they do a good job for the most part.

But imagine all classes recorded in conjunction with the law in the OP. A teacher can be sued for saying anything that offers "an opposing view to the religious beliefs held by students.".

So, now a teacher mentions their sisters's wife is sick with cancer....this is on video and BOOM the teacher is now sued for 10 grand because the student's religious belief is that two people of the same sex cannot be married.
In your example the lib teacher wins because the teacher is not advocating same sex marriage

thanks for playing

However many public teachers are promoting same sex marriage, making disparaging remarks about Christian faith and worse

and they deserve to be fired

Why don't you? There must be a school somewhere in your area. What would it hurt to go see for yourself?
If I spend an hour or even a day would you then say I’m qualified to disapprove of the teaching agenda?

of course not

you would just throw up another roadblock

As a lefty are you saying parents should have no control over what teachers tell the children?
Local school boards are locally elected. If parents aren't voting in the first place, they are part of whatever problems there may be.

If I spend an hour or even a day would you then say I’m qualified to disapprove of the teaching agenda?

I'd be interested in what you concluded after actually seeing for yourself, good or bad.

Local school boards are locally elected. If parents aren't voting in the first place, they are part of whatever problems there may be.
You arrived here lat

my first suggestion was for parents to vote the liberal bums off the school board and then go from there

I'd be interested in what you concluded after actually seeing for yourself, good or bad.
It would not change my mind at all

because I’ve never said that all public school teachers are bad

Forum List

Back