ok is trying to alienate teachers?

And to think, back in the early 1970s' queers were deemed mentally ill, now LGBTQWXZ123%$#` Is being forced upon us all the time. Every show, and i mean every show has some sort of faggotish episode of either man with man, or woman with woman, even though homosexuality is .01% of the population while the other 99% are straight. Why is this being done. The push of Marxists on this country to tear it apart.

FB_IMG_1625965453432.jpg

Isn't that the truth.

But your secret camera wouldn't, right? The fact that you seem increasingly obsessed with secretly filming children is more than a little disturbing.
How are they going to get permission from ALL parents for that? When my daughter was in school, they needed to get written permission from parents to even get pics of our children at events to put on the District website.

so now the parents will have access to this secure room within the school building to watch 6 hours of videos 24/7?
Who says they will watch 6 hours of it?

maybe they only want to watch one class?

Maybe than can watch the course of an entire day over several viewings

any more lame excuses?

No they don't have the right to watch any class so stop saying they do.

Any class? You need to quit jumping around. Any class? Of course they can concerning any class their kid in. You argued earlier we would only allow parents access.

Who says they will watch 6 hours of it?

maybe they only want to watch one class?

Maybe than can watch the course of an entire day over several viewings

any more lame excuses?

Ok, so now the parents will have access to this secure room within the school building 24/7?

And when they come home from those jobs they will spend the next 6 -12+ hours watching video tape of their neighbor's kids? Instead of making dinner for their own kids, helping them with their homework, or sleeping a few hours before going back to work? Just admit you're stuck on a stupid idea that is impractical, unaffordable, and largely illegal and leave it at that.
^^^

Ok, so now the parents will have access to this secure room within the school building 24/7?
Gee I guess you don't realize they could schedule multiple appointments over the course of a school year

are you really that lame?

Forum List

Back