ok is trying to alienate teachers?

So, voice only, do you think the students do not know each other's voices? Same deal happens, little Susie is called upon to answer the question and she really messes it up, now there is a recording of it for everyone to share and laugh at.
Why would the students be watching the tapes of the classes?

You only give access to the parents of the kids in those classes and the school administrators.

It really isn;t as tough as you think.

you can use directional mics that won;t pick up the audio from the students and/or you could mic the teacher and only play that audio on the recordings.

This is all easy stuff to do

it doesn't have to be live but it could be.

All you have to do is seat the kids behind the sight line of the cameras so they aren't seen at all.

You could also mic the teacher so the voices of the kids are not prominent on the recordings

I see no reason why any teacher would object to parents knowing exactly what is taught to their kids.

"All you have to do"....right. Like in a Kindergarten room? "Seat kids"...uh huh. And it's great for them to stay in their seat all day.

Which is why PE is exempt too; they move around a lot. Well, they do in my class too. But you folks would make my class miserable for kids so you can film me

The rank idiocy

You only give access to the parents of the kids in those classes and the school administrators.

you can use directional mics that won;t pick up the audio from the students and/or you could mic the teacher and only play that audio on the recordings.

Why do you think this is a great idea when students with "no contact" orders cannot even be photographed or videotaped?

and it is really not hard for the kids to tap in to. Most kids know far more about this stuff than their parents.

We still have people arguing over whether or not being left handed is a sin.

Is Being Left-Handed a Sin?

I mean how many times do we have to watch a left handed pitcher starting a game already? Is it not about time to address this?

You find some article from a 2017 Adventist column that maybe 20 people might have read and try to paint it like it's going on everywhere, what a fraud... lol

"All you have to do"....right. Like in a Kindergarten room? "Seat kids"...uh huh. And it's great for them to stay in their seat all day.

Which is why PE is exempt too; they move around a lot. Well, they do in my class too. But you folks would make my class miserable for kids so you can film me

The rank idiocy
So every class in every grade is the same as a kindergarten? Any and all of your concerns are easily dealt with technologically.

Why do you have an issue with parents knowing exactly what you teach to their children?

"Mrs. Sue, can we play XYZ game?"

"no, that requires moving around the room. If we move, they can't film you to make sure I'm being a good teacher."

"But we hate your class since we can't play games!"

"........"

You find some article from a 2017 Adventist column that maybe 20 people might have read and try to paint it like it's going on everywhere, what a fraud... lol

I never argued what you said. If you wish to address what I did, that is fine.

So every class in every grade is the same as a kindergarten? Any and all of your concerns are easily dealt with technologically.

Why do you have an issue with parents knowing exactly what you teach to their children?

If they have that little trust, they should homeschool. I'm being serious.

They didn't do their homework in the school, the district, the teachers and the community, and they don't know their children well enough.

Period, end of sentence.

it doesn't have to be live but it could be.

All you have to do is seat the kids behind the sight line of the cameras so they aren't seen at all.

You could also mic the teacher so the voices of the kids are not prominent on the recordings

I see no reason why any teacher would object to parents knowing exactly what is taught to their kids.
You gonna pay for it?

Awww poor babies don;t get to play games in class.

LAME excuses.

So to make my class BETTER, to make it more enjoyable and engaging for young children....

Your solution is for me to say, suck it up buttercups. Here's your chair in rows. We will now skill and drill, no moving around, no games. Even though you're kids. You will hate it, you will complain about it. You will cry on the days you come to my class, but your parents will be able to look in to see how terrible my teaching has become.

So there's that.

Are you an idiot? Serious question. You have one more post.

Awww poor babies don;t get to play games in class.

LAME excuses.

Hey Blues Man.

Don't you give private music lessons?

If kids HATE my class, they never, ever, ever sign up for yours. You dummy.

But sure, chairs in rows, skill and drill note reading. Those 7 year olds will LOVE IT. I will tell them, "you poor babies, don't get to play your games. But hey, smile for the camera! At least my horrid teaching is being filmed!"

I know right, how dare little kids not sit still in their chairs for 6 hours straight just so you can add cameras which help nothing at all.

This is maybe the worst string of bad ideas I have read on this forum

And man oh man, that's a whole mouthful

Forum List

Back