ok leftists I need you to clear something up

They were friends and you are mad about that?
Friends? How do you figure FRIENDS? They knew each other--they kept a professional relationship........Trump told him to behave or he would see to it that the US beat his ass, PUtin Behaved till Trump was no longer in office. How are they friends?

That answer
yea, answer.

Don't like the answer? Tough shit, it's an answer.

And if you think anyone is going to give you a better one without having a back door into Putin's head you need to think again. Kremlin is not entirely rational, or well informed and it's why they are knee deep in Ukraine fiasco now.

yea, answer.

And if you think anyone is going to give you a better one without having a back door into Putin's head you need to think again. Kremlin is not entirely rational, or well informed and it's why they are knee deep in Ukraine fiasco now.
and as I explained to you your answer made no sense

yea, answer.

Well, if that's the best you got, I guess no one can ask any more.

You sound angry. Are you perhaps starting to realize you've been used?
No I've never been used Oh yeah there was that girl when I was 16 but not since then,,, I've seen the scum and his name is Trump and I'm amazed that folks with any brains can't see it too And the party that kisses his butt aren't much better

If Russia interfered with the 2016 election to help Trump
there was exhaustive inquiries to prove they didn't and you cheered. Wheres your factual events in that?
and Trump was in the pocket and buddy of Putin.
Thats beyond doubt now he has supported putin in Ukraine.
Why didn't Russia interfere with the 2020 election?
Because they didn't interfere in the 2016 election as the gop found.
and
why did Putin stop invading countries only to start back after Trump left the white house?
He never invaded countries as a rule other than crimea. He invaded Ukraine for the wealth it holds and wants to re unite the USSR as the motherland. Some old sentimental Russian shit.

Now who not making any sense? You have contradicted yourself in the first two questions.
Try again.

No I've never been used Oh yeah there was that girl when I was 16 but not since then,,, I've seen the scum and his name is Trump and I'm amazed that folks with any brains can't see it too And the party that kisses his butt aren't much better
Yes, yes, rote repetition of your programming won't sway normal people.

there was exhaustive inquiries to prove they didn't and you cheered. Wheres your factual events in that?

Thats beyond doubt now he has supported putin in Ukraine.

Because they didn't interfere in the 2016 election as the gop found.

He never invaded countries as a rule other than crimea. He invaded Ukraine for the wealth it holds and wants to re unite the USSR as the motherland. Some old sentimental Russian shit.

Now who not making any sense? You have contradicted yourself in the first two questions.
Try again.
Why lie ? Putin invaded
Georgia, Crimea, and now Ukraine
And your feeble attempt does not make any sense you lying sack of biden shit.

Why lie ? Putin invaded
Georgia, Crimea, and now Ukraine
And your feeble attempt does not make any sense you lying sack of biden shit.
Ok i missed georgia.
Big deal. The rest is accurate and that's what fired you up.
You lying sack of Trump shit. How colourful. Is that the best youve got?

Perhaps you might like to show evidence of what you say and leave your hate filled politics out if it.
dude if I have to go back to show you what is already known which I am not
What was all the bull shit about the Trump Russian collusion? and you fuck head leftists claiming Russia influence the 2016 election?
And if Trump is a puppet f Putin why didn't Putin interfere with the 2020 election?
And why did Putin stop invading countries when Trump became President and start back invading when he left the white house.

What was all the bull shit about the Trump Russian collusion? and you fuck head leftists claiming Russia influence the 2016 election?
And if Trump is a puppet f Putin why didn't Putin interfere with the 2020 election?
And why did Putin stop invading countries when Trump became President and start back invading when he left the white house.
Putin believed Trump would kill NATO When he wasn't elected again putin attacked Ukraine

What was all the bull shit about the Trump Russian collusion?
I never said there was collusion. Settle down princess. Youre off your meds.
and you fuck head leftists claiming Russia influence the 2016 election?
Wrong again. I never said that.
I have no idea. Perhaps you know why.
Are you implying he needed trumps approval or Trump stopped him.
Nato is what kept America out if it.

Its easy to check why he is invading countries and its nothing to do with any country like America.
Trump couldn't stop a fart.

What's you opinion of Trump praising putin as a genius?

Forum List

Back