OK.....Lets keep the Confederate Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah3_p126.jpg

Stone Mountain..........Historical carving.........they have tried to destroy this as well..............Are they so offended that we should tear the whole mountain down..................

Go build them yourself, raise the money, hire the artists and get them out there. You don't get to erase history that you find repugnant.

Nobody is erasing history

But you do not honor history that is repugnant. If we have statues about the confederacy, lets tell the WHOLE story
Once you have destroyed Confederate history, what will you want to destroy next.
Confederate history is plain to see and it isn't monuments and flags

It is a history of treason, slavery and death
It's history.
Sure is ...that is the purpose of the thread

The history of the Confederacy is human bondage
So, MLK was against gay marriage, you support getting rid of his image's?

But lets modify them to portray the correct historical context

8bf289382f1db178e14135b2c2e699b8.jpg

Lets honor those who created a nation to ensure that blacks would be enslaved forever. That is what the Confederacy was about.......Not Scarlett O'Hara, Not gentlemen fighting for a noble cause, not a cool flag to fly on your pickup truck
Great then we can tell the true story on how they were Democrats.
Nobody is disputing that

But for some odd reason......It is REPUBLICANS defending the Confederacy
You can't stay truthful can you? It's the not tearing down monuments we are defending.

I'm sure y'all would be right there protesting if the "monument" being torn down was to MLK, right?

Do you really think that's what the neo Nazis were protesting?
MLK monuments must come down. He was against gay marriage. Gone!

The monuments don't represent history, they represent celebrating the confederacy and ignoring the realty of their crimes.
Plus, why should we celebrate losers?

Yep, fuck them.
Words of tyrants...............those who don't agree with you............fuck them..........

If they think it's part of our history and shouldn't be touched fuck them

To you who are so easily offended...........who DEMAND WE OBEY YOUR VIEWS..............I'm out of fucks to give.

The monuments don't represent history, they represent celebrating the confederacy and ignoring the realty of their crimes.

Yep, fuck them.
Words of tyrants...............those who don't agree with you............fuck them..........

To you who are so easily offended...........who DEMAND WE OBEY YOUR VIEWS..............I'm out of fucks to give.

I was saying "fuck them" because they lost the war, dummy. Also, they had slaves.

Nobody is erasing history

But you do not honor history that is repugnant. If we have statues about the confederacy, lets tell the WHOLE story
Once you have destroyed Confederate history, what will you want to destroy next.

It's history.

It is so funny if you think this has anything to do with statures.

Yep, fuck them.

I was saying "fuck them" because the lost the war, dummy. Also, they had slaves.
Do you want the monuments torn down as others do................

Do you want to erase history...............If you hate them so much then should George Washington monuments need to be torn down..............Where does it end...............

In a Free Country the RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED is protected........

Clinton was against gay marriage at one time and he is from the south and he praised Robert Byrd should we tear down his presidential library?

It's history.

It is so funny if you think this has anything to do with statures.
It is a political tactic to divide the nation and push racism........typical left wing tactic.

Perhaps one day we'll see billboards torn down because someone was offended by the advertisement........Maybe a picture of Bacon........can't have that.........

Must tear them down..............

The stupidity of this movement is ready for admission to Guiness..........

Yep, fuck them.

I was saying "fuck them" because the lost the war, dummy. Also, they had slaves.

Do you want to erase history...............If you hate them so much then should George Washington monuments need to be torn down..............Where does it end...............

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended.

And no, I don't want George Washington monuments removed, I want monuments removed that glorified the enemies of the United States.

But lets modify them to portray the correct historical context

8bf289382f1db178e14135b2c2e699b8.jpg

Lets honor those who created a nation to ensure that blacks would be enslaved forever. That is what the Confederacy was about.......Not Scarlett O'Hara, Not gentlemen fighting for a noble cause, not a cool flag to fly on your pickup truck
That would include George Washington and Thomas Jefferson because slavery was legal under the original Constitution.

Yep, fuck them.

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended.

And no, I don't want George Washington monuments removed, I want monuments removed that glorified the enemies of the United States.
So since you WANT IT..............those that don't agree with you should be ignored...........

Your view is the only acceptable view.............thank you...........for proving my point......

Yep, fuck them.

You mean you want the Lincoln memorial removed?

Yep, fuck them.

So since you WANT IT..............those that don't agree with you should be ignored...........

Your view is the only acceptable view.............thank you...........for proving my point......

It's not really up to me. However you're free to have as many Nazi, Confederate or whatever degenerates you want firmly stationed on your front lawn.

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended
Removing the monuments is wrong, it shows weakness and immaturity of people with your opinion. Grow some balls and realize that life is not always just the way you want it to be. I'm happy to see this because this kind of snowflake activity disgusts reasonable Americans and we will win again in 2018 because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back