OK.....Lets keep the Confederate Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want the monuments torn down as others do................

Do you want to erase history...............If you hate them so much then should George Washington monuments need to be torn down..............Where does it end...............

In a Free Country the RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED is protected........

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended.

And no, I don't want George Washington monuments removed, I want monuments removed that glorified the enemies of the United States.
You mean you want the Lincoln memorial removed?

Nope, but if you think he was the enemy of the country, says a lot about you.
Is says I know history. Lincoln invaded sovereign states of the union, which is treason according to the Constitution.

Oh, for Pete's sake, go whine on a Nazi's shoulder you un-American piece of crap.

Supporting a dictator who wiped his ass on the Constitution is what I would call "un-American."

Take the marbles out of your mouth.
Lol, let's take the homophobe Martin Luther king Jr.'s monuments down. Since you liberals want to be politically correct. Now take the marbles out of your mouth.

Did he lynch and enslave homosexuals and fight his own country for the right to do so?

You guys are incredibly soft.
So now you support people who are against queers?

No, I just told you what I was against and you're being kind of dumb about it. I'm against dumb people.
Lol, no you surround yourself around them. Your post prove it.

Because I'm not entertaining your rather obviously flawed point?

It's not fascism, if they came and took your copy of Mein Kampf then it would be fascism and ironic.
Joy? it's fascism look up the word.

No, it's really not. Removing statues of a past enemy of the United States that symbolizes the worst of slavery on public lands, often in cities with large black populations is indeed not fascism. That is hilarious.
It is when it's done despite the fact that voters don't want it.

Even then it's not fascism. They're called elections, you stupid little fuck.
They campaigned on tearing down these statues? In Baltimore they did it in the middle of the night. Is that what politicians do when they have the support of the voters?

But lets modify them to portray the correct historical context

8bf289382f1db178e14135b2c2e699b8.jpg

Lets honor those who created a nation to ensure that blacks would be enslaved forever. That is what the Confederacy was about.......Not Scarlett O'Hara, Not gentlemen fighting for a noble cause, not a cool flag to fly on your pickup truck
How about American Indians?
How A progressive federal government has and are committing genocide, with political correctness and affirmative-action…

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended.

And no, I don't want George Washington monuments removed, I want monuments removed that glorified the enemies of the United States.

Is says I know history. Lincoln invaded sovereign states of the union, which is treason according to the Constitution.

Oh, for Pete's sake, go whine on a Nazi's shoulder you un-American piece of crap.

Supporting a dictator who wiped his ass on the Constitution is what I would call "un-American."

Oh, yeah the Confederacy really held up that document.

How did they not?

It's not fascism, if they came and took your copy of Mein Kampf then it would be fascism and ironic.

No, it's really not. Removing statues of a past enemy of the United States that symbolizes the worst of slavery on public lands, often in cities with large black populations is indeed not fascism. That is hilarious.

They campaigned on tearing down these statues? In Baltimore they did it in the middle of the night. Is that what politicians do when they have the support of the voters?

It's what they do when they don't want the klan to come for a visit.

The one your party

You mean Trumps election win? The one your party is trying to void, you stupid little fuck?

I guess Jefferson st and Washington Ave and Monroe High school are on the chopping block

How did they not?

You attack the United States and what do you expect?

How did they not?

You..............damn..............how old is he.................that's old bro

It's what they do when they don't want the klan to come for a visit.
So you admit the politicians don't want to allow the public to express an opinion on what they do.

How did they not?

The Confederate states didn't attack the United States, moron. Lincoln invaded Virginia, not the other way around.

So what will be put in the place of these statues? Maybe Pelosi riding a donkey...or maybe a painting of Reid making a dirty land deal. Or how about Hillary's server in bronze? with a nice patina of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back