OK.....Lets keep the Confederate Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, fuck them.
Words of tyrants...............those who don't agree with you............fuck them..........

If they think it's part of our history and shouldn't be touched fuck them

To you who are so easily offended...........who DEMAND WE OBEY YOUR VIEWS..............I'm out of fucks to give.

I was saying "fuck them" because the lost the war, dummy. Also, they had slaves.
Do you want the monuments torn down as others do................

Do you want to erase history...............If you hate them so much then should George Washington monuments need to be torn down..............Where does it end...............

In a Free Country the RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED is protected........

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended.

And no, I don't want George Washington monuments removed, I want monuments removed that glorified the enemies of the United States.
You mean you want the Lincoln memorial removed?

Nope, but if you think he was the enemy of the country, says a lot about you.

The monuments don't represent history, they represent celebrating the confederacy and ignoring the realty of their crimes.
Plus, why should we celebrate losers?

Yep, fuck them.
You want to screw winner's? No, you can't. Now go protest the MLK statues that need to come down. So we can make everyone happy!

Take the marbles out of your mouth.
Lol, let's take the homophobe Martin Luther king Jr.'s monuments down. Since you liberals want to be politically correct. Now take the marbles out of your mouth.

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended
Removing the monuments is wrong, it shows weakness and immaturity of people with your opinion. Grow some balls and realize that life is not always just the way you want it to be. I'm happy to see this because this kind of snowflake activity disgusts reasonable Americans and we will win again in 2018 because of this.

That works both ways ya' know? Actually, you probably didn't think that through.

The monuments don't represent history, they represent celebrating the confederacy and ignoring the realty of their crimes.

Yep, fuck them.
You want to screw winner's? No, you can't. Now go protest the MLK statues that need to come down. So we can make everyone happy!

Lol, let's take the homophobe Martin Luther king Jr.'s monuments down. Since you liberals want to be politically correct. Now take the marbles out of your mouth.

Did he lynch and enslave homosexuals and fight his own country for the right to do so?

You guys are incredibly soft.

That works both ways ya' know? Actually, you probably didn't think that through.
No I thought it through, I've had the whole day to do so. My golf game got rained out. This is democrat death for 2018. No reasonable American wants our history removed from the public square by government. That's fascism.

No I thought it through, I've had the whole day to do so. My golf game got rained out. This is democrat death for 2018. No reasonable American wants out history removed from the public square by government. That's fascism.

It's not fascism, if they came and took your copy of Mein Kampf then it would be fascism and ironic.

Yep, fuck them.

Did he lynch and enslave homosexuals and fight his own country for the right to do so?

So now you support people who are against queers?

The government is removing public works of art and statues of historic figures without a vote of the people? That is wrong and I'm sure the law suit papers are flying as we speak....

It's not fascism, if they came and took your copy of Mein Kampf then it would be fascism and ironic.
Joy? it's fascism look up the word.

No, it's really not. Removing statues of a past enemy of the United States that symbolizes the worst of slavery on public lands, often in cities with large black populations is indeed not fascism. That is hilarious.

Words of tyrants...............those who don't agree with you............fuck them..........

If they think it's part of our history and shouldn't be touched fuck them

To you who are so easily offended...........who DEMAND WE OBEY YOUR VIEWS..............I'm out of fucks to give.

I was saying "fuck them" because the lost the war, dummy. Also, they had slaves.

Do you want to erase history...............If you hate them so much then should George Washington monuments need to be torn down..............Where does it end...............

Removing the monuments doesn't change history, Most of them were put up long after the war ended.

And no, I don't want George Washington monuments removed, I want monuments removed that glorified the enemies of the United States.

Is says I know history. Lincoln invaded sovereign states of the union, which is treason according to the Constitution.

No, it's really not. Removing statues of a past enemy of the United States that symbolizes the worst of slavery on public lands, often in cities with large black populations is indeed not fascism. That is hilarious.
It is when it's done despite the fact that voters don't want it.

If somebody has the time, they should spray paint homophobe on all of Martin Luther king Jr.'s memorials. Just saying, I won't do it because I obey the law.

Yep, fuck them.

No, I just told you what I was against and you're being kind of dumb about it. I'm against dumb people.

well go ahead...I think it will hurt the democrat party in the end. This is not something the people agree with and it's kind of what we all voted against. But go ahead if it makes you feel better. But when Trump wins in 2020 don't wonder why.

Is says I know history. Lincoln invaded sovereign states of the union, which is treason according to the Constitution.

Oh, for Pete's sake, go whine on a Nazi's shoulder you un-American piece of crap.

It is when it's done despite the fact that voters don't want it.

Even then it's not fascism. They're called elections, you stupid little fuck.

well go ahead...I think it will hurt the democrat party in the end. This is not something the people agree with and it's kind of what we all voted against. But go ahead if it makes you feel better. But when Trump wins in 2020 don't wonder why.

I don't care about the democrat party since there is no such thing.

No, I just told you what I was against and you're being kind of dumb about it. I'm against dumb people.
Lol, no you surround yourself around them. Your post prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back