Ok Maxine Waters has had death threats, should the secret service investigate

since the majority of buffoons here do not want Sanders to have secret service protection, do you also feel that Waters is also deserving of no protection in the face of murder threats?

Be careful what you wish for, because it might just find you

You dishonestly try to equate the two as equal.

Sanders was asked to leave. Right wing whackjobs are thretening to kill Waters. This in your mind is equal? You don't have to wonder when people laugh at you.
You know who are making the threats ?? Do tell.

oh, and I think if Sarah Sanders is getting death threats, she should be protected by SS as well...!

The reason Waters mouth is such a threat to civil society is because she is using the power of her office to persuade people to do bad things. Obama did this with his activist radical stance on some issues, and bad things happened as a result. Responsible elected officials who think before they use their offices to fuel a personal agenda needs to become our leadership again, and not these radical butt hurt individuals with life long chips on their shoulders. American's deserve better than this bullcrap or do they anymore ??

I wouldn’t be surprised to eventually learn about these threats being fabricated by Maxine.

Like most people in her circle, she’s less than sane.

None of congress gets secret service protection. They are protected by
the US Capitol Police.

You don't throw good money after bad.
so they are protected by capitol police when they are outside of the capital?
She has the money to buy security.
We shouldn't have to pay for it.
But Trump's enormous extended family being protected by secret service have the money for their own protection too???

So I'm not so certain your excuse of ''having the money, to pay for it'' really works...

Though, Maxine has chosen to be more ''vocal'' than most people in Congress, and should have been aware in this visceral climate, it could bring danger to her....

and even before the death threats came, if I were her, I would have increased my own security the minute President Trump first decided to be the petty and vengeful person that he is,

and started to focus on her in all of his rallies, and with his tweets of his vindictive yet juvenile comments against Maxine Waters, Maxine Waters and Maxine Waters.... he made her a Trump World boogeyman....

And he had (manipulated) his following to spread the hatred towards her, (along with the Russian Trolls) ;) on the internet...

and let's not forget the Fox News's of Trump's inner circle and Townhalls, Briebarts, Drudges, Gateway Pundits, Truepundits, zerohedges, RT, Sputnik, DailyCallers and Infowars of the Right wing propaganda media circle of friends....and facebook and other social medias...

--------------------------

so, under normal circumstance, I would say Maxine should have prepared for some increased security for herself when off the Hill....

BUT BECAUSE the President chose to retaliate, only a thousand times harder....as the sitting President with his BULLY PULPIT and following, and his decision to bring his followers in to his vengeful and vindictive fight against Maxine Waters.....

the Secret service probably should cover her....

IF the president had been a decent man, and simply kept his mouth shut...

instead of constantly pushing his followers in to HATING HER like he has done, then I would say no, she could cover her own security.

no one would even know who Maxine Waters is, but the people who voted for her....if it were not for right wing media and Trump
Bullcrap.... Trump only responds to the viseral hate that is thrown at him and his family, so try again. People know what they do, and they might think that the American's have short memories, but not these days they don't. Elections have consequences.

since the majority of buffoons here do not want Sanders to have secret service protection, do you also feel that Waters is also deserving of no protection in the face of murder threats?

Be careful what you wish for, because it might just find you

You dishonestly try to equate the two as equal.

Sanders was asked to leave. Right wing whackjobs are thretening to kill Waters. This in your mind is equal? You don't have to wonder when people laugh at you.
They stalked her family afterwards

That's a lie.
Or not

It's a lie and you know it.
Or not and I do know that

Waters has not threatened violence on anyone so you guys really need to quit lying.

She didn't make any direct threats but here statements were ambiguous.

Like the Donald insighting violence at his rallies. And telling cops it is ok to give them a little extra when stuffing peeps in the squad car? Like that?
They were invading his space and he was using self defense. MadMax was inciting to start it, not defend against. When are you leftists ever gonna figure out the difference? Sad. I see you prefer violence. I’ll be happy to defend myself and knock the snot out of leftists. Expect a defense

You would be like your deal leader, huff and puff and run like the pussy you are.

the US Capitol Police.

But Trump's enormous extended family being protected by secret service have the money for their own protection too???

So I'm not so certain your excuse of ''having the money, to pay for it'' really works...

Though, Maxine has chosen to be more ''vocal'' than most people in Congress, and should have been aware in this visceral climate, it could bring danger to her....

and even before the death threats came, if I were her, I would have increased my own security the minute President Trump first decided to be the petty and vengeful person that he is,

and started to focus on her in all of his rallies, and with his tweets of his vindictive yet juvenile comments against Maxine Waters, Maxine Waters and Maxine Waters.... he made her a Trump World boogeyman....

And he had (manipulated) his following to spread the hatred towards her, (along with the Russian Trolls) ;) on the internet...

and let's not forget the Fox News's of Trump's inner circle and Townhalls, Briebarts, Drudges, Gateway Pundits, Truepundits, zerohedges, RT, Sputnik, DailyCallers and Infowars of the Right wing propaganda media circle of friends....and facebook and other social medias...

so, under normal circumstance, I would say Maxine should have prepared for some increased security for herself when off the Hill....

BUT BECAUSE the President chose to retaliate, only a thousand times harder....as the sitting President with his BULLY PULPIT and following, and his decision to bring his followers in to his vengeful and vindictive fight against Maxine Waters.....

instead of constantly pushing his followers in to HATING HER like he has done, then I would say no, she could cover her own security.

no one would even know who Maxine Waters is, but the people who voted for her....if it were not for right wing media and Trump
Bullcrap.... Trump only responds to the viseral hate that is thrown at him and his family, so try again. People know what they do, and they might think that the American's have short memories, but not these days they don't. Elections have consequences.
yes, he does respond, and THAT IS THE PROBLEM!

Obama never lashed out daily on any person that was against him, nor did president Bush....

Trump is a loser, with the characteristics of a loser... you may think his vindictiveness is winning, but it really really really, isn't...

Waters has not threatened violence on anyone so you guys really need to quit lying.

Like the Donald insighting violence at his rallies. And telling cops it is ok to give them a little extra when stuffing peeps in the squad car? Like that?
It's different if you are responding to threats and disruption, but of course the left wants the right to assume its old position of getting screwed over by staying silent while the left does what it wants on and on and on. Trump changed all that and the left goes bonkers.

He has changed nothing just added more bullshit and bluster to your stupidity!

They were invading his space and he was using self defense. MadMax was inciting to start it, not defend against. When are you leftists ever gonna figure out the difference? Sad. I see you prefer violence. I’ll be happy to defend myself and knock the snot out of leftists. Expect a defense

You would be like your deal leader, huff and puff and run like the pussy you are.
Come try me

It's different if you are responding to threats and disruption, but of course the left wants the right to assume its old position of getting screwed over by staying silent while the left does what it wants on and on and on. Trump changed all that and the left goes bonkers.

He has changed nothing just added more bullshit and bluster to your stupidity!
He’s got you looking like a fool

The reason Waters mouth is such a threat to civil society is because she is using the power of her office to persuade people to do bad things. Obama did this with his activist radical stance on some issues, and bad things happened as a result. Responsible elected officials who think before they use their offices to fuel a personal agenda needs to become our leadership again, and not these radical butt hurt individuals with life long chips on their shoulders. American's deserve better than this bullcrap or do they anymore ??

All you right wingers have are lies.

by the way, when uninvited guests come to my house I call police. You must invite them in eh?

I toss them out, I try not to involve others when possible.

Come try me

Would love too

the US Capitol Police.

yes, he does respond, and THAT IS THE PROBLEM!

Obama never lashed out daily on any person that was against him, nor did president Bush....

Trump is a loser, with the characteristics of a loser... you may think his vindictiveness is winning, but it really really really, isn't...
Can't deal with a leader that doesn't lay down when attacked eh ??? We'll get used to it, because sitting back and taking it is over.

th

by the way, when uninvited guests come to my house I call police. You must invite them in eh?

I toss them out, I try not to involve others when possible.
It’s what he did. Seems reasonable then. At least you admit it

All you right wingers have are lies.
What lies?

Forum List

Back