OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

I just read this thread and smiled. You fail to really understand that neither party is capable of acting responsibly. Gullible people like you only think in superior and inferior terms. They are all inferior.

What do you consider an appropriate response to Wednesday’s attacks on Congress?

Should Congress let themselves be intimidated?

Well ferchrissakes, the Congress has to get SOMETHING on paper after the bullshit Trump has pulled. They have some sense of the historical import of this. They don't want to look like total retards for all of posterity.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

I'm reminded that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's dumber younger brother Doug, is now the Premier of Ontario, and Doug ran on what a great job that he and his brother did when the ran Toronto. The Fords claimed they "saved" Toronto taxpayers $80 million and had the lowest tax increases of any city in North America. None of what they claimed was true at all, but Doug Ford is still repeating these lies, and Ontario voters believed him.

Toronto voters had Rob Ford stripped of all his mayoral powers during his term, so that he was mayor in name only. When Rob Ford dropped out of the election campaign due to his cancer diagnosis, Doug took his place and finished dead last. But Ontario voters believed the fictions, and quickly learned it was all a lie.

If Trump is allowed to go free, and continue to spout his poisonous lies for another four years, unchallenged, you could be right back in same mess you're in now, if Trump or someone worse, is elected in 2024.

If Trump runs again in 2024, it'll be as an independent, and he's made damn sure he'll got no chance of winning...
Let Trump split the GOP vote

Final nail in the Republican coffin

Also, I see people like you actively seeking the death of the opposing viewpoint.

Why do you harbor so much hatred for other people who think differently than you?
There is no opposing viewpoint. That's what you don't get. The Right only sees everything white, control, and ownership. They are the "ME" people. That's not a viewpoint. That's just the Right wanting to be pigs, while everyone else goes to hell.

I agree

I just read this thread and smiled. You fail to really understand that neither party is capable of acting responsibly. Gullible people like you only think in superior and inferior terms. They are all inferior.

What do you consider an appropriate response to Wednesday’s attacks on Congress?

First, think to consider is that Trump did not mastermind an attack on congress. You must disabuse yourself of that notion. Completely. You fail to see the intricacies of the violence in the first place. A very small amount of people actually made it into the capitol building in proportion to the number of people that were there. Trump called for peaceful protests before, during, and after the violence.

Can you fault him for those who ignored his admonitions?

As for the solution? Easy. Revamp security protocols for the premises containing both houses of congress. Regardless of who it was or what they believed in, the security was nonexistent. The secret service only protects people, not property. You need a federal contingent to guard the premises itself.

And who said anything about 'intimidating' congress?

I agree

First, think to consider is that Trump did not mastermind an attack on congress. You must disabuse yourself of that notion. Completely. You fail to see the intricacies of the violence in the first place. A very small amount of people actually made it into the capitol building in proportion to the number of people that were there. Trump called for peaceful protests before, during, and after the violence.

As for the solution? Easy. Revamp security protocols for the premises containing both houses of congress. Regardless of who it was or what they believed in, the security was nonexistent. The secret service only protects people, not property. You need a federal contingent to guard the premises itself.

Trump did mastermind this attack. It's on video; 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots Listen to Trump Jr. telling us it was going to happen before it happened.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

I'm reminded that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's dumber younger brother Doug, is now the Premier of Ontario, and Doug ran on what a great job that he and his brother did when the ran Toronto. The Fords claimed they "saved" Toronto taxpayers $80 million and had the lowest tax increases of any city in North America. None of what they claimed was true at all, but Doug Ford is still repeating these lies, and Ontario voters believed him.

Toronto voters had Rob Ford stripped of all his mayoral powers during his term, so that he was mayor in name only. When Rob Ford dropped out of the election campaign due to his cancer diagnosis, Doug took his place and finished dead last. But Ontario voters believed the fictions, and quickly learned it was all a lie.

If Trump is allowed to go free, and continue to spout his poisonous lies for another four years, unchallenged, you could be right back in same mess you're in now, if Trump or someone worse, is elected in 2024.

If Trump runs again in 2024, it'll be as an independent, and he's made damn sure he'll got no chance of winning...

Also, I see people like you actively seeking the death of the opposing viewpoint.

Why do you harbor so much hatred for other people who think differently than you?
There is no opposing viewpoint. That's what you don't get. The Right only sees everything white, control, and ownership. They are the "ME" people. That's not a viewpoint. That's just the Right wanting to be pigs, while everyone else goes to hell.

Bullshit.

You are a prime example of my point.

What of your viewpoint? Do you ever stop to consider what flaws it has? Or are you foolish enough to sit there and contend your viewpoint has no flaws?

Don't make me laugh.

People like you see the color of skin, you want to dictate control of the narrative and perpetuate stereotypical opinions of people you disagree with. You label people based on identity and affiliation, you react violently to people who buck the trend. You segregate and isolate.

In sum, you are no different from those "right wing pigs" you so describe.

I agree

Wrongwinger‘s handlers told him ORANGE MAN BAD!

Thats all he needs.

Bullshit.

What of your viewpoint? Do you ever stop to consider what flaws it has? Or are you foolish enough to sit there and contend your viewpoint has no flaws?

Don't make me laugh.

People like you see the color of skin, you want to dictate control of the narrative and perpetuate stereotypical opinions of people you disagree with. You label people based on identity and affiliation, you react violently to people who buck the trend. You segregate and isolate.

Here's your problem. In that whole explanation, you never said anything.

Please, we need a detailed description of my so called view points, seeing that I have not told you any of them, and you have not stated them, and yet, you somehow think you know. That's hilarious. What are they, since you know?

I agree

Thats all he needs.
After the video, there is no other explanation.

I agree

Thats all he needs.
The video where he didn’t incite violence?

You are unhinged just because your handlers told you to be unhinged.

Grow a brain.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
I'll join your cause when you stop sending my money to terrorist regimes.

Bullshit.

Don't make me laugh.

Here's your problem. In that whole explanation, you never said anything.

Please, we need a detailed description of my so called view points, seeing that I have not told you any of them, and you have not stated them, and yet, you somehow think you know. That's hilarious. What are they, since you know?
Easy, I know what they are because you post them on this board. One can extrapolate your viewpoints based on the posts you make here.

But go ahead and deflect.

You react in this manner when you are cornered.

I agree

Thats all he needs.

Grow a brain.
The video where he is watching it on video, that he incited. Yes!

I agree

Thats all he needs.

Grow a brain.
The video where he is watching it on video, that he incited. Yes!
Oh, the one that doesn’t exist except in your imagination.

Got it.

Forum List

Back