OK! What if . . . . . . ?

Correction 1943. From the Survey of Palestine Volume 2 available from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

View attachment 53785

Your homework assignment is to post the table showing land ownership prior to the muhammedan hordes stealing the land from the earlier owners.

The Christians owned the land before and after most of the Christians converted to Islam. You certainly are an ignorant little cow.
You convert wannabes need to review your islamo- history and that history of war, conquest and rapine. Forced conversion, dhimmitude or death defines that history.

This is precisely what we are seeing currently across Syria.

To be fair, we Christians were rather more murderous in those days. When Jerusalem was taken by the Crusaders all non-Christians were massacred. When the Latin Kingdom surrendered Jerusalem to Saladin more than a century later, the Christians were given free passage to Christian territory.

As a matter of historical fact, the Arab conquerors did not insist on conversion for a very simple reason, Christians obliged to pay tax. Once they converted to Islam the tax was no longer due.

Correction 1943. From the Survey of Palestine Volume 2 available from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

View attachment 53785

Your homework assignment is to post the table showing land ownership prior to the muhammedan hordes stealing the land from the earlier owners.

...and your homework assignment is to look up "Dynatos and or "Penetos"(pl. -oi)" and I'll expect a 500 word essay on my desk explaining Romano-Byzantine land ownership in the 7th century C.E. in the morning. Off you go.
Your assignment is to read my response to your convert co-religionist.

Ignorance of history and islamo-taqiyya will not save you from your self-imposed ignorance.

I did, that's why my post is just as relevant as yours was.

And as far as I know, montelatici is a Roman Catholic, whereas I'm a Humanist...and your worst nightmare, someone who has studied history as opposed to the Zionut Hasbara version, "muhammedan hordes" oh please...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 53785

...and your homework assignment is to look up "Dynatos and or "Penetos"(pl. -oi)" and I'll expect a 500 word essay on my desk explaining Romano-Byzantine land ownership in the 7th century C.E. in the morning. Off you go.

Ignorance of history and islamo-taqiyya will not save you from your self-imposed ignorance.

I did, that's why my post is just as relevant as yours was.

And as far as I know, montelatici is a Roman Catholic, whereas I'm a Humanist...and your worst nightmare, someone who has studied history as opposed to the Zionut Hasbara version, "muhammedan hordes" oh please...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You have provided no indication of any study of history.

Offering nothing but multiple instances of silly cut and paste smiley faces gives no one confidence in your ability to offer a relevant comment, Habib.

The history you learn at your madrassah is a poor substitute for knowledge.

View attachment 53785

The Christians owned the land before and after most of the Christians converted to Islam. You certainly are an ignorant little cow.
You convert wannabes need to review your islamo- history and that history of war, conquest and rapine. Forced conversion, dhimmitude or death defines that history.

This is precisely what we are seeing currently across Syria.

To be fair, we Christians were rather more murderous in those days. When Jerusalem was taken by the Crusaders all non-Christians were massacred. When the Latin Kingdom surrendered Jerusalem to Saladin more than a century later, the Christians were given free passage to Christian territory.

As a matter of historical fact, the Arab conquerors did not insist on conversion for a very simple reason, Christians obliged to pay tax. Once they converted to Islam the tax was no longer due.
Now days Jews insist on a tax paid by Americans
Israeli daily, Haaretz, reported that Israeli and American teams are in talks to increase the annual US military aid to Israel by as much as $1 billion, on top of the current $3.1 billion

1-countries-scaled-to-economic-aid-from-usa-a800.jpg

Did you see the terrorist throw the rock at the policeman's head and they get arrested after being hit by the Land Rover. The press and terrorist enablers of the red crescent hindered the police in their duty and so after repeated requests and demands to stay back they were pepper sprayed. They could have been arrested forcibly and then deported if they were foreign nationals. Youi are the retard who cant see what is in front of your face when it comes to reality, you are so brainwashed by your handlers and Jew hatreds that you cant see terrorism in action.

Did you see the terrorist throw the rock at the policeman's head and they get arrested after being hit by the Land Rover. The press and terrorist enablers of the red crescent hindered the police in their duty and so after repeated requests and demands to stay back they were pepper sprayed. They could have been arrested forcibly and then deported if they were foreign nationals. Youi are the retard who cant see what is in front of your face when it comes to reality, you are so brainwashed by your handlers and Jew hatreds that you cant see terrorism in action.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, if you understand the unique CERI definition of "Palestinian Refugees," as it compares to all the other as defined by the UNHRC, you can understand how these number she present are out of the limitation.

Coyote, et al,

Yes, I believe that is at least a very contributing reason.

From what I've read, part of the reason the refugee's in the refugee camps have never been "integrated" and in fact are abysmally treated is political. The Arab states refused to recognize them as refugees, which would have meant they would have had to be resettled - as long as they were not refugees, they had to eventually be returnd. It's left them in a limbo of several generations knowing nothing but life in a refugee camp. Likewise, with the Palestinian leadership. Their visions for a future state do not include assimilating the refugees outside the West Bank and Gaza. I don't think that has changed.
(COMMENT)

The Arab World let the UNRWA set the criteria for refugee status of Palestinians separate and distinct. All the refugees in the world have one definition and the Palestinians have another. And it is in part for the very reason that our friend "Coyote" cites. Even in 1948, the remainder of the Arab League had a reluctance to accept Palestinians.

The fact that the Arabs had such and influence on the Consolidated Eligibility and Registration Instructions (CERI) speaks volumes. Some argue UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) would resettle the refugees, robbing them of their Right to Return (ROR) to their homes. What the Arab community really don't want is the Arab-Palestinian to be resettled in their territories. [See: EXPLODING THE MYTHS: UNRWA, UNHCR AND THE PALESTINE REFUGEES] [See the UNRWA vs UNHCR Comparison Chart]

There is a very revealing paperback called ROADBLOCK TO PEACE How the UN Perpetuates the Arab-Israeli Conflict: UNRWA Policies Reconsidered. In it it quite convincingly explains how the conflict is perpetuated. Similarly for the professional researcher, their is a view that the Arab-Palestinians will be: Forever Refugees? A Human Rights Based Approach to the Perpetuated Palestinian Refugee Crisis.

As "Coyote" infers, it is economically AND diplomatically entwined.

Most Respectfully,
R
Legal framework for Palestinian refugees.
(COMMENT)

She compare the handling of the UNHCR and how effective they are --- in comparison to the effective UNsuccessful outcomes of the UNRWA. This definition is not backed-up by a binding resolution. But she does confuses the definition. She tries to use both resolution 194 and the Generalized UNHRC Definition. And she completely overlooks the fact that the West Bank refugee were once Jordanians and drawing their protection from Jordan (1950 to 1988) ---and then --- later they became citizen of Palestine (1988 to Present).

This is nothing more than a platform for the social handout of a group of Arab-Palestine that have promoted conflict for 67 years, and not attempted to better themselves in terms of infrastructure, economic and commercial erectors, or resource development. Now the Arab-Palestinian claims that the Occupation prohibited this. But that is easily discounted when one looks at the two decade under Jordanian citizenship and the fact that they did nt improve themselves but continued to promote disturbances in both Israel and Jordan (two assassinations attempts against the King and an insurrection).

This is the reason why the UNRWA is being looked at as something that needs to be disbanded.

While none of the EU or Arab League states are going to renounce the Palestinians, they are not going to support a combat operation against the Israelis. No liberation operation for any Arab State have proven successful since the end of WWII. They all resulted in the Arabs biting the hand that helped them.
Most Respectively,
R
That isn't what I got out of the video.
People see things, indeed. Our dear montelatici sees palistanian "saudi sheikhs", owning 99% of the mandate palestine. Our honorable P F Tinmore sees a headless palistanian"state of palestine". Arab settlers and squatters, which, as per the UNRWA def., had been kicking dust in the mandate palestine for at least two years, got to become "indigenous" palistanians. Since nature is known to produce bigger and better idiots, there're dumbass individuals buying this drivel, of course.

Yeah, hehe. Cool for message board taunts, not feasible in reality - the US have to maintain the reserve currency sphere, so, it's a no-no. Palistan, on the other hand, is, in this respect, a non-productive anus of the earth, whose govt salaries are fully paid by the international donors, so, it's a very feasible yes-yes.[/SIZE][/FONT]
It's quite feasible in reality.
A virtual one, of course.

Now days Jews insist on a tax paid by Americans Israeli daily, Haaretz, reported that Israeli and American teams are in talks to increase the annual US military aid to Israel by as much as $1 billion, on top of the current $3.1 billion.
In other words, palistanians and general arabs succeeded in securing US arms manufacturing jobs and assuring Israel gets some cool new military stuff. Isn't it funny how arab scheming turns around and bites them in the arse? Eh?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, if you understand the unique CERI definition of "Palestinian Refugees," as it compares to all the other as defined by the UNHRC, you can understand how these number she present are out of the limitation.

Coyote, et al,

Yes, I believe that is at least a very contributing reason.

From what I've read, part of the reason the refugee's in the refugee camps have never been "integrated" and in fact are abysmally treated is political. The Arab states refused to recognize them as refugees, which would have meant they would have had to be resettled - as long as they were not refugees, they had to eventually be returnd. It's left them in a limbo of several generations knowing nothing but life in a refugee camp. Likewise, with the Palestinian leadership. Their visions for a future state do not include assimilating the refugees outside the West Bank and Gaza. I don't think that has changed.
(COMMENT)

The Arab World let the UNRWA set the criteria for refugee status of Palestinians separate and distinct. All the refugees in the world have one definition and the Palestinians have another. And it is in part for the very reason that our friend "Coyote" cites. Even in 1948, the remainder of the Arab League had a reluctance to accept Palestinians.

The fact that the Arabs had such and influence on the Consolidated Eligibility and Registration Instructions (CERI) speaks volumes. Some argue UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) would resettle the refugees, robbing them of their Right to Return (ROR) to their homes. What the Arab community really don't want is the Arab-Palestinian to be resettled in their territories. [See: EXPLODING THE MYTHS: UNRWA, UNHCR AND THE PALESTINE REFUGEES] [See the UNRWA vs UNHCR Comparison Chart]

There is a very revealing paperback called ROADBLOCK TO PEACE How the UN Perpetuates the Arab-Israeli Conflict: UNRWA Policies Reconsidered. In it it quite convincingly explains how the conflict is perpetuated. Similarly for the professional researcher, their is a view that the Arab-Palestinians will be: Forever Refugees? A Human Rights Based Approach to the Perpetuated Palestinian Refugee Crisis.

As "Coyote" infers, it is economically AND diplomatically entwined.

Most Respectfully,
R
Legal framework for Palestinian refugees.
(COMMENT)

She compare the handling of the UNHCR and how effective they are --- in comparison to the effective UNsuccessful outcomes of the UNRWA. This definition is not backed-up by a binding resolution. But she does confuses the definition. She tries to use both resolution 194 and the Generalized UNHRC Definition. And she completely overlooks the fact that the West Bank refugee were once Jordanians and drawing their protection from Jordan (1950 to 1988) ---and then --- later they became citizen of Palestine (1988 to Present).

This is nothing more than a platform for the social handout of a group of Arab-Palestine that have promoted conflict for 67 years, and not attempted to better themselves in terms of infrastructure, economic and commercial erectors, or resource development. Now the Arab-Palestinian claims that the Occupation prohibited this. But that is easily discounted when one looks at the two decade under Jordanian citizenship and the fact that they did nt improve themselves but continued to promote disturbances in both Israel and Jordan (two assassinations attempts against the King and an insurrection).

This is the reason why the UNRWA is being looked at as something that needs to be disbanded.

While none of the EU or Arab League states are going to renounce the Palestinians, they are not going to support a combat operation against the Israelis. No liberation operation for any Arab State have proven successful since the end of WWII. They all resulted in the Arabs biting the hand that helped them.
Most Respectively,
R
That isn't what I got out of the video.
People see things, indeed. Our dear montelatici sees palistanian "saudi sheikhs", owning 99% of the mandate palestine. Our honorable P F Tinmore sees a headless palistanian"state of palestine". Arab settlers and squatters, which, as per the UNRWA def., had been kicking dust in the mandate palestine for at least two years, got to become "indigenous" palistanians. Since nature is known to produce bigger and better idiots, there're dumbass individuals buying this drivel, of course.

It is your Zionist buddy that think the pre-oil boom Saudis that had anything more than a pot to piss in.owned land in Palestine. The Christian Arabs owned much of the land, much more than the Muslims per capita.

There are no Arab settlers the settlers (and squatters) were Jews. The only idiots are those that buy the Zionist propaganda and ignore the facts as depicted in official reports of the period. To wit:

"..the expansion of the Muslim and Christian populations is due mainly to natural increase, while that of the Jews is due mainly to immigration."

population growth 1.jpg

Survey of Palestine Vol. 1

Available at the Berman Jewish Policy Archive.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

"..the expansion of the Muslim and Christian populations is due mainly to natural increase, while that of the Jews is due mainly to immigration."

"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Winnie Churchill
That guy, PBUH, knew his settling-squatting arabs inside out, of course.

You provide Zionist propaganda without a source and I provide fact with links to the archive hosting the source document.

Wow. What a guy. LOL

You provide Zionist propaganda without a source and I provide fact with links to the archive hosting the source document. Wow. What a guy. LOL
Palistanians "saudi sheiks", owning 99% of the mandate palestine, would approve, of course.

Christian Palestinians were 30% of the population of Palestine before the Zionist invasion. They were the wealthiest and the most politically influential group in Palestine. Everything would have changed had the Zionists not invaded. Being wealthy, most of the Christian Palestinians left when they saw that the Jews would take over. No Christian wants to be ruled by Jews, let's be honest. Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is central to our faith. At least the Muslims believe him to be a major prophet.

So the Jews, comprising a fraction of the world's population, were able to buy out land from under the noses of the Christians.
It seems to me that at the time this was all occurring, no Christians or Muslims outside this particular area gave a shit about their "brethren".
Maybe it's time you started evaluating the performance of your coreligionists.

The Jews did not buy out anyone. The Christians and Muslims owned over 95% of the land in 1946.

But not the arab muslims who owned less than 1% of the land.

View attachment 53785

And the Jews owned the land before the Romans converted to Christian Judaism and then bastardised it so they could carry on having sex with animals and children.

Forum List

Back