OK! What if . . . . . . ?

Correction 1943. From the Survey of Palestine Volume 2 available from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

View attachment 53785

Your homework assignment is to post the table showing land ownership prior to the muhammedan hordes stealing the land from the earlier owners.

...and your homework assignment is to look up "Dynatos and or "Penetos"(pl. -oi)" and I'll expect a 500 word essay on my desk explaining Romano-Byzantine land ownership in the 7th century C.E. in the morning. Off you go.
Your assignment is to read my response to your convert co-religionist.

Ignorance of history and islamo-taqiyya will not save you from your self-imposed ignorance.

Your assignment is to read my response to your convert co-religionist.

I did, that's why my post is just as relevant as yours was.

And as far as I know, montelatici is a Roman Catholic, whereas I'm a Humanist...and your worst nightmare, someone who has studied history as opposed to the Zionut Hasbara version, "muhammedan hordes" oh please...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes you have read the neo Marxist version of history that brainwashes you into believing the moon is green cheese and the water falls of the end of the world

You provide Zionist propaganda without a source and I provide fact with links to the archive hosting the source document.

Wow. What a guy. LOL

Strange then that you use his other white paper all the time, but seem to be unaware of this one

You provide Zionist propaganda without a source and I provide fact with links to the archive hosting the source document. Wow. What a guy. LOL
Palistanians "saudi sheiks", owning 99% of the mandate palestine, would approve, of course.

Why would Australian "saudi sheikhs" be involved?

Because they are more relevant to Palestine than the Syrians and Egyptians that have invaded in the last 70 years.

Forum List

Back