Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

did trump say if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her ?? Or was that my lying ears?

Think about that statement, Eddie! It's basically Trump saying his daughter is very attractive. It's not him saying he wants to "hit it"! If your reading comprehension wasn't as bad as your writing ability...you might be able to figure that out!

News

Donald Trump and Howard Stern Discuss 'Piece of Ass' Daughter Ivanka in Newly Surfaced Audio
By Joyce Chen
October 9, 2016

More News
And the tapes just keep coming. Donald Trump and Howard Stern discuss the Republican presidential candidate’s daughter Ivanka’s physique, with the radio host calling her a “piece of ass” in a newly resurfaced 2004 interview.

In the clip, released by CNN, shock jock Stern, 62, interrupts Trump, 70, to make vulgar comments about Ivanka, then 21.

“My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” Trump boasts.

“By the way, your daughter …” Stern interjects.

PHOTOS: Donald Trump's Most Offensive and Outrageous Quotes
“She’s beautiful,” Trump repeats.

“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern says.

“Yeah,” the real estate mogul agrees.

Two years later, the pair again had an exchange involving Ivanka, now 34. Stern noted that she looked “more voluptuous than ever,” and asked Trump if she had gotten breast implants. Instead of shutting Stern down for objectifying his daughter’s body, Trump joined in.

She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” he responded. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.” The former owner of the Miss USA pageants also noted that “he would know” if his daughter got breast implants.

Trump and daughter Ivanka’s close relationship has come under scrutiny, most recently during the candidate’s September sit-down chat with Dr. Mehmet Oz, during which Trump made a comment about kissing Ivanka. (The comment was later edited out before the episode aired.)
[...]

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-howard-stern-discuss-piece-of-ass-daughter-ivanka-
w444045

i was a stern fan way back in the day when tribblehead would come on all the time. he absolutely said those things.
Nothing new.

<YAWN!>

& STILL can't be refudiated. why would that be little dude?
Why would anyone bother "refudiating" [sic] anything Howard Stern says?

it is well documented that stern & trump were good buddies & all one need do is google all the nasty CONverstaions trump was quite willing to indulge himself in - including his daughter.

btw- 'refudiate' is a palinism.

Think about that statement, Eddie! It's basically Trump saying his daughter is very attractive. It's not him saying he wants to "hit it"! If your reading comprehension wasn't as bad as your writing ability...you might be able to figure that out!

News

Donald Trump and Howard Stern Discuss 'Piece of Ass' Daughter Ivanka in Newly Surfaced Audio
By Joyce Chen
October 9, 2016

More News
And the tapes just keep coming. Donald Trump and Howard Stern discuss the Republican presidential candidate’s daughter Ivanka’s physique, with the radio host calling her a “piece of ass” in a newly resurfaced 2004 interview.

In the clip, released by CNN, shock jock Stern, 62, interrupts Trump, 70, to make vulgar comments about Ivanka, then 21.

Two years later, the pair again had an exchange involving Ivanka, now 34. Stern noted that she looked “more voluptuous than ever,” and asked Trump if she had gotten breast implants. Instead of shutting Stern down for objectifying his daughter’s body, Trump joined in.

She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” he responded. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.” The former owner of the Miss USA pageants also noted that “he would know” if his daughter got breast implants.

Trump and daughter Ivanka’s close relationship has come under scrutiny, most recently during the candidate’s September sit-down chat with Dr. Mehmet Oz, during which Trump made a comment about kissing Ivanka. (The comment was later edited out before the episode aired.)
[...]

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-howard-stern-discuss-piece-of-ass-daughter-ivanka-
w444045

i was a stern fan way back in the day when tribblehead would come on all the time. he absolutely said those things.
Nothing new.

<YAWN!>

& STILL can't be refudiated. why would that be little dude?
Why would anyone bother "refudiating" [sic] anything Howard Stern says?

it is well documented that stern & trump were good buddies & all one need do is google all the nasty CONverstaions trump was quite willing to indulge himself in - including his daughter.

btw- 'refudiate' is a palinism.

If you had something Trump actually said, you would have posted it.

Prove that Palin ever said that.

Poor little guy, you lefties are really desperate.

You lost bud, take it and live with it.
I knew you were a righty.

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?

Did I say that? Get back to me on my quote saying that. You are a funny nutter, you make me laugh, you are good entertainment.

the only thing worth going nuts over is russia & that's pretty much dominant on any media outlet worth listening, watching or reading. i'd say it ain't nuthin'. but you go on pretending otherwise.

Did I say that it was nothing? You got a quote of me saying that? Of course not, just another inferred lie from a dishonest lefty.

BS PAP the hell with handshakes but the pos disrespected our top intelligence agencies And you find no fault with that?
You ask a good question.
For a narcissist like Trump, having blamed the hacking on a boy in his bedroom, it is all about saving face at least and avoiding impeachment or even jail time at most. A team of wild horses could not drag the truth from Trump. He will not go back on his word.

Impeachment? For what? You left wing nut jobs keep providing laughs.
For what??
Preet Bharara, Sally Yates and James Comey: Fired while investigating Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, goody an op-ed piece from CNN who hates Trump, no bias there is there?

Article I Legislative Branch
Signed in convention September 17, 1787. Ratified June 21, 1788. A portion of Article I, Section 2, was changed by the 14th Amendment; a portion of Section 9 was changed by the 16th Amendment; a portion of Section 3 was changed by the 17th Amendment; and a portion of Section 4 was changed by the 20th Amendment

Section 9

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

The 1st Article of the U.S. Constitution

Obstruction of justice
Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

A person obstructs justice when they have a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, they must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but the person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a nexus between the defendant’s endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the defendant must have knowledge of this nexus.

Obstruction of justice

High Crimes and Misdemeanors

The Constitution sets specific grounds for impeachment. They are “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” To be impeached and removed from office, the House and Senate must find that the official committed one of these acts.

The Constitution defines treason in Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Constitution does not define bribery. It is a crime that has long existed in English and American common law. It takes place when a person gives an official money or gifts to influence the official’s behavior in office. For example, if defendant Smith pays federal Judge Jones $10,000 to find Smith not guilty, the crime of bribery has occurred.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation

all to be determined worthy or not in due time.

you're welcome.

Obstruction, such as what Clinton did? We will see, I am still waiting for the investigation to be completed, if anything rises to impeachment, just like with Clinton, I'll support his impeachment.

A stupid op-ed piece is evidence of nothing. Got it cupcake?

I knew you were a righty.

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?

Did I say that? Get back to me on my quote saying that. You are a funny nutter, you make me laugh, you are good entertainment.

the only thing worth going nuts over is russia & that's pretty much dominant on any media outlet worth listening, watching or reading. i'd say it ain't nuthin'. but you go on pretending otherwise.

Did I say that it was nothing? You got a quote of me saying that? Of course not, just another inferred lie from a dishonest lefty.
well maybe you didn't say it but you sure as shit didn't deny it

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

160704212332-obama-sings-to-malia-july-4-exlarge-169.jpg

AP_barack_obama_sasha_malia_2008_jt_150621_4x3_992.jpg
Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

What the heck is wrong with you to even be thinking that kind of shit, Dude? Seriously...that's borderline sick! I know you don't like Trump but that kind of an attack is so vile it's hard to understand where someone would get the idea it was something they should say!
did trump say if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her ?? Or was that my lying ears?

News

By Joyce Chen
October 9, 2016

More News

[...]

w444045

So you never heard him say those things, however you absolutely know he said those things because you listened to Stern? Lol! Funny stuff!

^^^ now THAT is gay ^^^ :gay:

Wow. What the fuck is wrong with you that you consider that gay?

what? seriously.......

what?????

Yeah, seriously.

Can you answer the fucking question, or are you just full of shit?

You see a big guy in armor and your mind goes to "gay"?

Why?

not because it's not just some big guy in armor/ 'hero' depicted in some graphic novel... but you post the orange rich man baby who is a grifting snake oil salesman turned reality star who is absolutely cray cray as if he's some sort of mighty warrior.

you are soooooooooooooo gay for trump like he is for pooty poot......................

it's as plain as day.

MMM, nothing in your explanation actually explains how or why you assume that any posting of a picture of a big guy must be gay.

Near as I can tell, you just see Big Guy as something inherently sexual.

And there is nothing wrong with that, if you are a woman or a gay man yourself.

But don't assume that your feelings have anything to do with me.

Straight men can respect other men without it being sexual.

Try to be less creepy. Don't over share.

We don't care about your feelings or what you like, that way.

well maybe you didn't say it but you sure as shit didn't deny it

I have said it over and over, if he did something wrong then we can impeach, stupid op-ed pieces from highly biased sources is evidence of absolutely nothing. I have never heard you deny murdering someone, so you must have murdered someone. You got some pretty stupid logic.

Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

The one picture it looks like Obama is trying to grab his daughter's breasts! The next one, look at the lust in Obama's eyes! It looks like he can't wait to get home and hit it. The third pic shows he is only molesting his oldest daughter.

See how easy it is to make shit up. Sick puppy!
did obama brag how easy it was to molest women and grab their pussies?I don't think so

Your inability to understand the word, "let" makes you look like a moron.
If you ever met a Liberal couple you would understand why the whipped Liberal husbands here have to rant against Trump.
Husbands of Liberal women are pussy whipped.
but we have no need to grab pussies like indepedents or conservatives

LOL!!! i'M SURE YOU DON'T!!!!

The one picture it looks like Obama is trying to grab his daughter's breasts! The next one, look at the lust in Obama's eyes! It looks like he can't wait to get home and hit it. The third pic shows he is only molesting his oldest daughter.

See how easy it is to make shit up. Sick puppy!
did obama brag how easy it was to molest women and grab their pussies?I don't think so

If you ever met a Liberal couple you would understand why the whipped Liberal husbands here have to rant then we can agree on something against Trump.

then we can agree on something,,,,,thats only for repub perverts

If you ever met a Liberal couple you would understand why the whipped Liberal husbands here have to rant then we can agree on something against Trump.

Men making passes at women is not perverted. That is called Heterosexuality and it is NORMAL.

I understand that as a lib, you have problems with many normal words.

I hope this helps you.

Men making passes at women is not perverted. That is called Heterosexuality and it is NORMAL.

I hope this helps you.
grabbing a lady by the pussy is unacceptable

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.

I hope this helps you.

Are you aware of the context of the quote?

I hope for your sake that the answer is no.

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

The women who put up with it, because he was rich and famous taught him.

I hope this helps you.
Tell that to Jay Z.
did trump teach him

The women who put up with it, because he was rich and famous taught him.
I thought it was because trump thinks his shit doesn't stink And now I need to get recharged later

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it?
Actually it is the case. Mika really does have a low I.Q., she really is crazy and she recently had plastic surgery and went to Trump's place in Florida while she was still recovering.

Those are the facts.

What the FACT is: You have elected a little boy to be POTUS. It's not like you didn't see this throughout the campaign season, including watching him do it on every single debate stage. You did, you just thought it was cute or funny. You probably also believed that once you elected him he would GROW UP overnight, and or that others would be able to control him, and now it's come back full circle. He hasn't grown up, and no one can control him. YOU WERE WARNED a 1000 times over about Trump, and you ignored all those warnings and voted for him anyway.

th

When he gets his feelings hurt, (media criticism) he resorts to a 5 or 6 year old boy with elementary school playground comments, you're so stupid, you're ugly, you're fat, and what in the hell is this obsession with women bleeding? You were at my Mar A Lago resort, and I am never inviting you to another one of my birthday parties--type comments. He cannot address criticism in any form of an adult intelligent manner.

In this Nation's history, all Presidents have ignored media criticism. Because any President, no matter how good they are is going to have criticism coming in from every direction, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Trump can't stop, he is a textbook example of a Narcissist. A Narcissist requires constant attention, but that attention has to come in the form of praise and adoration. A Narcissist cannot tolerate any form of criticism and they will always defend themselves even on the slightest of slants. Now one would think that the POTUS would have much more important things to do than address the Morning Joe show. Not Trump, he is sitting in the Oval office watching T.V. to see what people are saying about him. In his mind he is the most important person in the world, and he should also be the most respected person in the world. He lives in his own universe. Which is probably why Invanka Trump now has a White House office--doing what--we don't know, but I'll bet she is there to babysit her dad. Which goes to show just how UNFIT Trump was to be POTUS in the 1st place.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Who would have guessed that politics would be more entertaining than any Comedy T.V. reality show out there? While these Twitter rampage's may be entertaining, I am also certain that Republicans are getting very tired of having to circle the wagons on something Trump has said or Tweeted every single week. Who can take the Republican party seriously anymore when they nominated the biggest clown this nation has ever seen run for public office.

2015-09-15-242b6498_large.jpg

You voted for it, you got it.

Last edited:
...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

He has felt like a 13 year old since the day he got this erection

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

What the heck is wrong with you to even be thinking that kind of shit, Dude? Seriously...that's borderline sick! I know you don't like Trump but that kind of an attack is so vile it's hard to understand where someone would get the idea it was something they should say!
Trump is a low life demented narcissistic loudmouth who has ruined the reputation of the presidency throughout the world with the exceptions of Israel and Russia.

He has felt like a 13 year old since the day he got this erection

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

Trump is a low life demented narcissistic loudmouth who has ruined the reputation of the presidency throughout the world with the exceptions of Israel and Russia.
And patterns matter Trump selling properties at highly inflated prices A win for trump a win for those laundering money Trump is a crook going way back

Forum List

Back