Okay...to settle this, the church shooter could not legally own any gun...

Anybody who knew about his weapons and that he should not have had them has murder blood guilt on them.

Until the second he killed the first person, the NRA still considered him to be a good guy with a gun.
And the guy who ran down the bicyclists, was he a good guy with a truck until he became a bad guy with a truck?

Don't think the NRA has published their policy on trucks.
How about you liberals, have you published YOUR policy on trucks yet? If not, why?

Wow!!! I've just been been appointed to speak for all liberals. Give me a minute for the thrill to subside.

y
Anybody who knew about his weapons and that he should not have had them has murder blood guilt on them.

Until the second he killed the first person, the NRA still considered him to be a good guy with a gun.

You were just told he was in violation of the Gun laws. NRA CAN'T GET the Feds to enforce enough of the EXISTING gun laws. Keep your fictional political scripts to yourself.
Just plain stupid. NRA has been defending the mental cases getting guns. They are a major part of the problem. Time to get these war guns off of the streets. That is the favorite weapon of the crazies. It enables them to kill many people at once. And people like you are part of the problem.

This is to settle the discussion on wether a dishonorable discharge is a felony, thereby banning gun ownership....

Dishonorable Discharge and NFA Firearms

The dishonorable discharge is based on a general court-martial conviction. This means the conviction is a felony, regardless of what the underlying offense may have been. The convicted felon is banned from possessing a firearm including Title II Firearms (a Silencer, SBR, SBS, AOW, or Machine Gun).

A person who is convicted of a crime that is punishable by imprisonment for more than one year ( including a dishonorable discharge) is prohibited from possessing a firearm. Under 18 U.S.C. 922(g), a felon who is found guilty of gun possession may serve up to 10 years in prison.

If you have been convicted of a felony or a dishonorable discharge, be careful of constructive possession. You could be guilty of being in possession of a firearm if your spouse or another family or household member has a firearm that you “could” access.

So...which gun law stopped this guy from getting his gun?
You Goddamned ignorant fuck. One of the posters here told how he bought an AR from a private party in a Wal Mart parking lot, no questions asked, just handed over the cash, and took possesion of the gun, ammo, and magazines. It is cocksucks like you that are directly responsible for this reign of death from the crazies. You wanted more guns on the streets, and we got more guns on the streets, and weekly mass killings. Time for a special license to have one of these guns outside of your home, with it being a felony is you are caught without it, your guns confiscated and destroyed, and you can never own or have a gun on your person again. And enforce the law, no exceptions.

Yes you ignorant goddamned fuck IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW FOR HIM TO BE IN POSSESSION OF THAT GUN!. Wow. Those laws suuuure are effective!

You were just told he was in violation of the Gun laws. NRA CAN'T GET the Feds to enforce enough of the EXISTING gun laws. Keep your fictional political scripts to yourself.

The NRA wants everybody to be armed. Doesn't matter if you are mentally incapacitated, or blind.

The NRA WORKS TIRELESSLY to get current laws enforced and doesn't DO what you 1st alleged. NOW you change the goal posts. Mentally incapacited is a LEGAL term. Doesn't describe the types of ailments that the Psych industry think that 60% of Americans have. I don't want or trust them to make determinations. Neither do you actually if you were pressed on voiding voting or parenting rights on THEIR assessment.

I think that determination has to WAIT another decade when "mental illness" has some REAL diagnostic tools to MEASURE incapacity.. And THAT'S the issue. Not that we like guns in the hands of "crazy" people.

The NRA wants everybody to be armed. Doesn't matter if you are mentally incapacitated, or blind.

The NRA WORKS TIRELESSLY to get current laws enforced and doesn't DO what you 1st alleged. NOW you change the goal posts. Mentally incapacited is a LEGAL term. Doesn't describe the types of ailments that the Psych industry think that 60% of Americans have. I don't want or trust them to make determinations. Neither do you actually if you were pressed on voiding voting or parenting rights on THEIR assessment.

I think that determination has to WAIT another decade when "mental illness" has some REAL diagnostic tools to MEASURE incapacity.. And THAT'S the issue. Not that we like guns in the hands of "crazy" people.

The NRA is always working to make gun ownership easier for everyone, including the lobbying they did to make it so people with mental illnesses could buy guns again, despite the fact that the people killed the most by guns are those that commit suicide.

The NRA is always working to make gun ownership easier for everyone, including the lobbying they did to make it so people with mental illnesses could buy guns again, despite the fact that the people killed the most by guns are those that commit suicide.

That is an outright lie. The NRA for all of its faults has never advocated for criminals and the ADJUDICATED mentally ill to have guns. Note the emphasis on ADJUDICATED. What obummer was doing was violating peoples Rights under color of authority and that is horse poo.

y

Just plain stupid. NRA has been defending the mental cases getting guns. They are a major part of the problem. Time to get these war guns off of the streets. That is the favorite weapon of the crazies. It enables them to kill many people at once. And people like you are part of the problem.

Don't have the diagnostic tools to determine "mental cases".. According to APA about 60% of America fits one or more diagnostic definitions in their handbook. That's why brain drugs are more common as weed. That MAY change. But UNTIL then, "being treated for mental issues" IS FAR too nebulous to deprive anyone of ANY Federal rights.

It's like your fucking "terrorist list" talking point. With all of it's ERRORS and the inability to appeal. You want THAT as filter for gun ownership as well. Check the ACLU -- THEY disagree with you..

That is an outright lie. The NRA for all of its faults has never advocated for criminals and the ADJUDICATED mentally ill to have guns. Note the emphasis on ADJUDICATED. What obummer was doing was violating peoples Rights under color of authority and that is horse poo.

So you say I'm lying, but then go on to say I'm lying by explaining it in such the way YOU define a particular element of it. :eusa_whistle:

If what I read is correct it took a gun to stop the mass killing by the killer.

Today's mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was only halted after an armed Texan "engaged" the killer and put an end to the rampage, the Texas Rangers reported.

Freeman Martin, a major in the Texas Rangers and a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says the suspect dropped his rifle and fled after being confronted by a local man who had grabbed his rifle.

more:

Texas Rangers: Armed Citizen ‘Engaged’ Killer, Ending Rampage

So you say I'm lying, but then go on to say I'm lying by explaining it is so because of the way YOU define a particular element of it. :eusa_whistle:

Yes you are absolutely lying because you claim the NRA wants everyone to be armed and that is completely and totally untrue.

So you say I'm lying, but then go on to say I'm lying by explaining it is so because of the way YOU define a particular element of it. :eusa_whistle:

Yes you are absolutely lying because you claim the NRA wants everyone to be armed and that is completely and totally untrue.

I didn't lie, and your argument against me lying was your interpretation of mental illness.

Now I won't comment further with you... because I don't respect you, and you are dishonest. :)

And the guy who ran down the bicyclists, was he a good guy with a truck until he became a bad guy with a truck?

How about you liberals, have you published YOUR policy on trucks yet? If not, why?

Wow!!! I've just been been appointed to speak for all liberals. Give me a minute for the thrill to subside.
How about you just speak for yourself? What would your policy be on trucks?

Right now we have 6 or 8 rogue groups of "psych doctors" making unethical and phony diagnoses of the President without a visit or a single scientific measurement. Even when the APA tells them it's unethical. It's not a well regulated or very scientific profession. And you can't USE that bullshit to void Civil Rights. That's a Soviet thing. Where you were "mentally ill" if you didn't LOVE Communism..

The clown that shot up the theater in Aurora was a GRADUATE in neuro psychiatry. The muslim A-hole that shot up the Army post was FREAKING ARMY PSYCH doctor. You see a pattern here? How many of the YOUNGER shooters had been treated and were not FLAGGED by their practitioners as "A Duty to Warn" case.

It's up to the "profession" to USE the power that they have NOW -- with "Duty to Warn" in their creed to FLAG those to law enforcement. Why don't we lean on THEM first???

How about you just speak for yourself? What would your policy be on trucks?

I've heard dumb questions before, but that one has to be in the top 10

Tell that to the dead innocents that should have been armed and gun savvy. Just like the killer. We have to stop treating guns like the perpetrators and think of them as tools for protection.

Forum List

Back