Okay...to settle this, the church shooter could not legally own any gun...

Somebodies knew he had guns that he should not have had and failed to call LEO.
So, what gun law would stop that?
11954632_816839135080966_1851982098925744243_n.jpg

Your Obama boy!

Right now we have 6 or 8 rogue groups of "psych doctors" making unethical and phony diagnoses of the President without a visit or a single scientific measurement. Even when the APA tells them it's unethical. It's not a well regulated or very scientific profession. And you can't USE that bullshit to void Civil Rights. That's a Soviet thing. Where you were "mentally ill" if you didn't LOVE Communism..

The clown that shot up the theater in Aurora was a GRADUATE in neuro psychiatry. The muslim A-hole that shot up the Army post was FREAKING ARMY PSYCH doctor. You see a pattern here? How many of the YOUNGER shooters had been treated and were not FLAGGED by their practitioners as "A Duty to Warn" case.

It's up to the "profession" to USE the power that they have NOW -- with "Duty to Warn" in their creed to FLAG those to law enforcement. Why don't we lean on THEM first???

Actually one of the metal health groups changed their policy this year allowing doctors in their group to publicly give a diagnosis of the President without seeing him.

Psychiatry group tells members they can discuss Trump's mental health

Right now we have 6 or 8 rogue groups of "psych doctors" making unethical and phony diagnoses of the President without a visit or a single scientific measurement. Even when the APA tells them it's unethical. It's not a well regulated or very scientific profession. And you can't USE that bullshit to void Civil Rights. That's a Soviet thing. Where you were "mentally ill" if you didn't LOVE Communism..

The clown that shot up the theater in Aurora was a GRADUATE in neuro psychiatry. The muslim A-hole that shot up the Army post was FREAKING ARMY PSYCH doctor. You see a pattern here? How many of the YOUNGER shooters had been treated and were not FLAGGED by their practitioners as "A Duty to Warn" case.

It's up to the "profession" to USE the power that they have NOW -- with "Duty to Warn" in their creed to FLAG those to law enforcement. Why don't we lean on THEM first???

Actually one of the metal health groups changed their policy this year allowing doctors in their group to publicly give a diagnosis of the President without seeing him.

And those psychiatrists should lose their ability to practice since they are quacks...

y
Anybody who knew about his weapons and that he should not have had them has murder blood guilt on them.

Until the second he killed the first person, the NRA still considered him to be a good guy with a gun.

You were just told he was in violation of the Gun laws. NRA CAN'T GET the Feds to enforce enough of the EXISTING gun laws. Keep your fictional political scripts to yourself.
Just plain stupid. NRA has been defending the mental cases getting guns. They are a major part of the problem. Time to get these war guns off of the streets. That is the favorite weapon of the crazies. It enables them to kill many people at once. And people like you are part of the problem.

Yeah....I notice you single out the NRA for defending the civil liberties of innocent people, you fascist........You know it was the ACLU and 23 other mental health organizations that led the charge on the civil rights of these innocent people...

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

And those psychiatrists should lose their ability to practice since they are quacks...

I hate to tell you this, but the government does the same thing all the time with criminals and it works. They are called profilers.

This is to settle the discussion on wether a dishonorable discharge is a felony, thereby banning gun ownership....

Dishonorable Discharge and NFA Firearms

The dishonorable discharge is based on a general court-martial conviction. This means the conviction is a felony, regardless of what the underlying offense may have been. The convicted felon is banned from possessing a firearm including Title II Firearms (a Silencer, SBR, SBS, AOW, or Machine Gun).

A person who is convicted of a crime that is punishable by imprisonment for more than one year ( including a dishonorable discharge) is prohibited from possessing a firearm. Under 18 U.S.C. 922(g), a felon who is found guilty of gun possession may serve up to 10 years in prison.

If you have been convicted of a felony or a dishonorable discharge, be careful of constructive possession. You could be guilty of being in possession of a firearm if your spouse or another family or household member has a firearm that you “could” access.

So...which gun law stopped this guy from getting his gun?
You Goddamned ignorant fuck. One of the posters here told how he bought an AR from a private party in a Wal Mart parking lot, no questions asked, just handed over the cash, and took possesion of the gun, ammo, and magazines. It is cocksucks like you that are directly responsible for this reign of death from the crazies. You wanted more guns on the streets, and we got more guns on the streets, and weekly mass killings. Time for a special license to have one of these guns outside of your home, with it being a felony is you are caught without it, your guns confiscated and destroyed, and you can never own or have a gun on your person again. And enforce the law, no exceptions.

Hey...shit stain......who can stop the illegal trafficking of guns like this......? There are already laws that say this is fucking illegal.....if he was unable to legally buy a gun, then he broke the fucking law...over and over again.....

The only thing that could have stopped this guy was armed people in that church...which ass stains like you prevent from happening........cause you prefer dead good guys than dead bad guys......

He illegally owned a gun... and posted it on his Facebook to the world and people didn't notify law enforcement. All those people are complicity in the murders he committed for not doing something. We can't expect law enforcement to be EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING...

Exactly you moron...that is why we need concealed and open carry laws so the people being shot at by these killers can stop them before the 5 minutes it takes the police to get there.....

As you said.....the cops can't be everywhere and do everything......

Anybody who knew about his weapons and that he should not have had them has murder blood guilt on them.

Until the second he killed the first person, the NRA still considered him to be a good guy with a gun.

And he was....moron.....fascists like you want to just arrest random gun owners just because you don't like that they own guns....

You are quite mistaken. He was dishonorably discharged from the military and he had a history of violent behavior. The NRA would not approve of him owning guns.
-----------------

Correction to the above: He had a BCD (Bad Conduct Discharge). Not a Dishonorable. My error. But the NRA would still distance itself from this guy based on his assaultive background.

Last edited:

And the guy who ran down the bicyclists, was he a good guy with a truck until he became a bad guy with a truck?

Don't think the NRA has published their policy on trucks.
Or butter knives.

I wonder how many of you still pray daily. I do. Join me tonight, those of you who do. Good night.

I think we should ban tires??? o_O

I say prayers every night, Jakey, It's a great way to take your mind off of other things that you take to bed with you and then segue into a prayer. I often fall asleep before my prayer is over because my mind is clear. I also like thinking of people during my prayer that I ordinarily might not have during the day. It's a cleansing way to end a day. I like that very much. I'll include you tonight. ;)

And the guy who ran down the bicyclists, was he a good guy with a truck until he became a bad guy with a truck?

Don't think the NRA has published their policy on trucks.
How about you liberals, have you published YOUR policy on trucks yet? If not, why?

Wow!!! I've just been been appointed to speak for all liberals. Give me a minute for the thrill to subside.
How about you just speak for yourself? What would your policy be on trucks?

I've heard dumb questions before, but that one has to be in the top 10
It's right in line with your ridiculous position on gun control. A dumb question for a dumb recipient. It's on your level.

He illegally owned a gun... and posted it on his Facebook to the world and people didn't notify law enforcement. All those people are complicity in the murders he committed for not doing something. We can't expect law enforcement to be EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING...

Exactly you moron...that is why we need concealed and open carry laws so the people being shot at by these killers can stop them before the 5 minutes it takes the police to get there.....

What you posted had nothing to do with what I said, you just took it as a chance to respond in order to make a personal attack.

How about you address what I said? He illegally had a gun, flaunted it on Facebook, and no one said anything. People died.

And he was....moron.....fascists like you want to just arrest random gun owners just because you don't like that they own guns....

More crazy beliefs from a gun nut. I've told you lots of times. I have guns myself.

What you posted had nothing to do with what I said, you just took it as a chance to respond in order to make a personal attack.

How about you address what I said? He illegally had a gun, flaunted it on Facebook, and no one said anything. People died.

Yes...he broke your gun laws...and murdered people...and you want to keep normal, law abiding people from being able to defend themselves from monsters like this...my post was right on target...

More crazy beliefs from a gun nut. I've told you lots of times. I have guns myself.

Yeah....all the anti gunners have their own guns or private security, they just want to take guns away from everyone who isn't them....

Yeah, you think YOU should be able to own guns but nobody else should. Typical liberal hypocrisy.

Yeah....all the anti gunners have their own guns or private security, they just want to take guns away from everyone who isn't them....

I normally would say Nobody is going to take your guns, but you're really nuts so they might take yours.

Yes...he broke your gun laws...and murdered people...and you want to keep normal, law abiding people from being able to defend themselves from monsters like this...my post was right on target...

Not what I said at all. I've said hundreds of times on this forum I'm pro-gun and not for prohibition of guns, but your mind can't grasp a rational argument that involves tighter gun laws make sense. To you it is either the wild west or North Korea, with nothing in between.

Forum List

Back