Okay...to settle this, the church shooter could not legally own any gun...

I think the reason for an increase in shootings such as this is twofold:

1) The closing of State Mental Hospitals.

2) Taking prayer and discipline out of the schools and teaching "subjective morality".

2) Taking prayer and discipline out of the schools and teaching "subjective morality".
The devaluation of human life. Abortion, death panels, atheism. The left has waged a war on God, leading people to believe there is nothing to be held accountable for.

He illegally owned a gun... and posted it on his Facebook to the world and people didn't notify law enforcement. All those people are complicity in the murders he committed for not doing something. We can't expect law enforcement to be EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING...

Exactly you moron...that is why we need concealed and open carry laws so the people being shot at by these killers can stop them before the 5 minutes it takes the police to get there.....

As you said.....the cops can't be everywhere and do everything......

What you posted had nothing to do with what I said, you just took it as a chance to respond in order to make a personal attack.

How about you address what I said? He illegally had a gun, flaunted it on Facebook, and no one said anything. People died.

Yes...he broke your gun laws...and murdered people...and you want to keep normal, law abiding people from being able to defend themselves from monsters like this...my post was right on target...

Not what I said at all. I've said hundreds of times on this forum I'm pro-gun and not for prohibition of guns, but your mind can't grasp a rational argument that involves tighter gun laws make sense. To you it is either the wild west or North Korea, with nothing in between.

What tighter gun laws, genius.....? You never get around to stating those.....

And here you go.....

If it turns out that church was a gun free zone......do you believe those church goers should have been allowed to carry their legal guns in that church? Would you allow those people to carry a gun in that church?

Be brave, answer the question.

He illegally owned a gun... and posted it on his Facebook to the world and people didn't notify law enforcement. All those people are complicity in the murders he committed for not doing something. We can't expect law enforcement to be EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING...

Exactly you moron...that is why we need concealed and open carry laws so the people being shot at by these killers can stop them before the 5 minutes it takes the police to get there.....

What you posted had nothing to do with what I said, you just took it as a chance to respond in order to make a personal attack.

How about you address what I said? He illegally had a gun, flaunted it on Facebook, and no one said anything. People died.

Yes...he broke your gun laws...and murdered people...and you want to keep normal, law abiding people from being able to defend themselves from monsters like this...my post was right on target...

Not what I said at all. I've said hundreds of times on this forum I'm pro-gun and not for prohibition of guns, but your mind can't grasp a rational argument that involves tighter gun laws make sense. To you it is either the wild west or North Korea, with nothing in between.

No moron, I have frequently stated what I believe...

1) if you use a gun to commit an actual crime, rape, robbery or murder, you go to prison for 30 years.

2) if you are a violent felon who is caught with a gun, you go to jail for 30 years.

Those two items are all we need to deal with actual gun criminals...until people like you let them out.

What tighter gun laws, genius.....? You never get around to stating those.....

And here you go.....

If it turns out that church was a gun free zone......do you believe those church goers should have been allowed to carry their legal guns in that church? Would you allow those people to carry a gun in that church?

Be brave, answer the question.

Link to it being a gun free zone?

1) if you use a gun to commit an actual crime, rape, robbery or murder, you go to prison for 30 years.

2) if you are a violent felon who is caught with a gun, you go to jail for 30 years.

Those two items are all we need to deal with actual gun criminals...until people like you let them out.

Putting people in jail for 30 years isn't going to solve gun crime.

If you studied this you'd know that.

Link to back that up?

Link to back that up?

The United States has over 2.1 million people in prison... and the number is growing. The next closest is China at 1.6 million.

The U.S. has a total population of around 325 million... China is 1.4 BILLION.

Locking people up in jail and throwing away the key isn't working, and hasn't for several years. All it does is cause more problems, including an endless cycle of younger generations following the foot steps of their parents into jail.

In order to solve the issue, you have to go further into the source of the problem... being proactive rather than reactive. You educate people better, you give more help with mental illness and substance abuse, and provide other programs to help people generate their own ability to live.

Highest to Lowest - Prison Population Total | World Prison Brief

Exactly, along with teaching that humans are responsible for or will be responsible for a global climatic catastrophe with no real proof, claiming that guns kill people,instead of people killing people, allowing infanticide in the womb and generally teaching our kids that human beings are not that valuable. I remember a chemistry teacher telling us that the chemicals that make up or bodies are pretty cheap. All this shit adds up until you get a 27 year old who is basically amoral. No morals whatsoever. Taught that killing is a thrill (Hollywood), and having no compassion. That is the world into which our young children are entering and the ONLY way to protect them is teaching them traditional morals (Ten Commandments), keep them in cohesive family units, show them compassion instead of narcissistic wants and, teaching them how to shoot and handle firearms responsibly and morally.

Last edited:
A person who is convicted of a crime that is punishable by imprisonment for more than one year ( including a dishonorable discharge) is prohibited from possessing a firearm. Under 18 U.S.C. 922(g),

And that's ridiculous. One year is all it takes?? Should be 20. Felonies are supposed to be big crimes.

Jeezus H. Christ. . . . look at how much more info we already have on this shitstain son of a bitch the DAY of the shooting. . . compared to what we know of the Vegas Shooter more than a Week or two ago!

The press has stopped talking about the vegas shooter. Don't know if they are in on the coverup or just got tired of all the contradictory crap the investigators gave them.

Jeezus H. Christ. . . . look at how much more info we already have on this shitstain son of a bitch the DAY of the shooting. . . compared to what we know of the Vegas Shooter more than a Week or two ago!

The press has stopped talking about the vegas shooter. Don't know if they are in on the coverup or just got tired of all the contradictory crap the investigators gave them.

Today the news cycle is minute by munute, 24/7. What we see is what the networks decide we see. The next tragic story will always override the current story. As far as the Vegas shooting, it IMO is being controlled by MGM and they pigeon-holed that security guard. Be aware....Media controls what we see and think about what's going on around the world and the media is controlled by political factions. On both sides.

Link to back that up?

The United States has over 2.1 million people in prison... and the number is growing. The next closest is China at 1.6 million.

Locking people up in jail and throwing away the key isn't working, and hasn't for several years. All it does is cause more problems, including an endless cycle of younger generations following the foot steps of their parents into jail.

In order to solve the issue, you have to go further into the source of the problem... being proactive rather than reactive. You educate people better, you give more help with mental illness and substance abuse, and provide other programs to help people generate their own ability to live.

Your link doesn't back up your claim.

Link to back that up?

It doesn't back my claim that putting people in jail doesn't work? :lmao:

Despite the U.S. being the most FREE country in the world, we have the largest prison population in the world... by a MILE. What's wrong with that picture?

Link to back that up?

It doesn't back my claim that putting people in jail doesn't work? :lmao:

Despite the U.S. being the most FREE country in the world, we have the largest prison population in the world... by a MILE. What's wrong with that picture?
That's not what I said. Go back and look at what I was responding to. Pay attention.

This is to settle the discussion on wether a dishonorable discharge is a felony, thereby banning gun ownership....

Dishonorable Discharge and NFA Firearms

The dishonorable discharge is based on a general court-martial conviction. This means the conviction is a felony, regardless of what the underlying offense may have been. The convicted felon is banned from possessing a firearm including Title II Firearms (a Silencer, SBR, SBS, AOW, or Machine Gun).

A person who is convicted of a crime that is punishable by imprisonment for more than one year ( including a dishonorable discharge) is prohibited from possessing a firearm. Under 18 U.S.C. 922(g), a felon who is found guilty of gun possession may serve up to 10 years in prison.

If you have been convicted of a felony or a dishonorable discharge, be careful of constructive possession. You could be guilty of being in possession of a firearm if your spouse or another family or household member has a firearm that you “could” access.

So...which gun law stopped this guy from getting his gun?

HE BOUGHT THE GUN LEGALLY AT A GUN SHOP IN APRIL 2016.

This is to settle the discussion on wether a dishonorable discharge is a felony, thereby banning gun ownership....

The dishonorable discharge is based on a general court-martial conviction. This means the conviction is a felony, regardless of what the underlying offense may have been. The convicted felon is banned from possessing a firearm including Title II Firearms (a Silencer, SBR, SBS, AOW, or Machine Gun).

A person who is convicted of a crime that is punishable by imprisonment for more than one year ( including a dishonorable discharge) is prohibited from possessing a firearm. Under 18 U.S.C. 922(g), a felon who is found guilty of gun possession may serve up to 10 years in prison.

If you have been convicted of a felony or a dishonorable discharge, be careful of constructive possession. You could be guilty of being in possession of a firearm if your spouse or another family or household member has a firearm that you “could” access.

This is why laws are stupid. If people want to, they break them all the time.
Okay, cool. No laws for anything--murder, rape, bank robbery, hijacking, mass murder, terrorism, whatever. Why have laws when people just ignore them anyway.

This is why laws are stupid. If people want to, they break them all the time.
Okay, cool. No laws for anything--murder, rape, bank robbery, hijacking, mass murder, terrorism, whatever. Why have laws when people just ignore them anyway.
Laws define illegal behaviors and set penalties they do not stop anyone from committing that illegal behavior.

Forum List

Back