Olberman signs off from Countdown

I miss the old Hannity and Colmes format.

Don't you think Coulter and Olberman would be a hoot?

I do actually. It would be fun to see.

Colmes never really disagreed strenuously enough, I thought he was Hannity's tool. Hannity could never handle any real debate.

Coulter and Olbermann? It'd be interesting...

"Jane, you ignorant slut....."

(Showing my age with that one, but that is the first thought that popped into my head when I thought about Olberman v Coulter on a show together).

My first impression was of Ann slapping the shit out of Keithy.

that's pithy... but you don't think the possible takeover by comcast has the slightest thing to do with MSNBC not keeping on their highest rated host?

I wouldn't doubt that management at MSNBC saw the writing on the wall that said if they didn't make some bold changes that they would be gone. Frankly, I'd have moved Olberman to 7 PM and tried to get Juan Williams for the 8 o'clock spot. Bad as his ratings were, he was way above anything else on MSNBC.

that's pithy... but you don't think the possible takeover by comcast has the slightest thing to do with MSNBC not keeping on their highest rated host?

I wouldn't doubt that management at MSNBC saw the writing on the wall that said if they didn't make some bold changes that they would be gone. Frankly, I'd have moved Olberman to 7 PM and tried to get Juan Williams for the 8 o'clock spot. Bad as his ratings were, he was way above anything else on MSNBC.
Juan already has a contract with FNC

Keith Olbermann shocked friends and foes alike last night when he announced that he and MSNBC were parting ways, effectively ending his popular “Countdown” news show. Details remain sketchy as to whether Keith Olbermann was fired, but it’s clear he’ll soon have a plethora of opportunities for his future. Should he consider public office?

Should Keith Olbermann, Fired From MSNBC, Run For Office? | Death and Taxes

Keith Olbermann shocked friends and foes alike last night when he announced that he and MSNBC were parting ways, effectively ending his popular “Countdown” news show. Details remain sketchy as to whether Keith Olbermann was fired, but it’s clear he’ll soon have a plethora of opportunities for his future. Should he consider public office?

If Keef decides to run for public office, can we make shit up about him like he did for the Republican and TEA Party candidates?

:rofl:

Al Franken The Sequel Stein. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c&feature=related[/ame]

If Keef decides to run for public office, can we make shit up about him like he did for the Republican and TEA Party candidates?
Cite the lies Olbermann told, please.

Forum List

Back