Olberman signs off from Countdown

Oh man,we're all gonna miss his civil discourse. "Worst Person in the World?" Yea that dude was one hateful douchebag. Maybe that Madcow chick will be next. She's a bit of a bizarre winger too. Saw her on Bill Maher and all i saw was one big hate-fest. Maher is kind of funny sometimes but he sure is one hateful Lefty for the most part. MSNBC could actually end up picking up viewers if they dump Madcow and a couple other wingers. Dumping Olberboy could end up being a big positive for them in the end. I think the axe is gonna fall some more over there. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
rating are everything huh guys?

Fox may have great ratings but they also won a court case by showing a news station can legally lie to their viewers.

Anyone would be silly to trust a news stations reports who fired a reporter for refusing to lie to the viewers.
still lying about that i see

Oh man,we're all gonna miss his civil discourse. "Worst Person in the World?" Yea that dude was one hateful douchebag. Maybe that Madcow chick will be next. She's a bit of a bizarre winger too. Saw her on Bill Maher and all i saw was one big hate-fest. Maher is kind of funny sometimes but he sure is one hateful Lefty for the most part. MSNBC could actually end up picking up viewers if they dump Madcow and a couple other wingers. Dumping Olberboy could end up being a big positive for them in the end. I think the axe is gonna fall some more over there. Stay tuned.

I can understand why the right hated Olbermann and actually any lefty talkingheads who's hateful. And of course the left feels the same way about the right wing talkingheads, who are hateful.
But if you turn to Fox News, there is nothing but basic big hate-fests directed at the left and at MSNBC, there are constant hate-fests directed at the right.
It would be safe that most ideologues on these boards want it both ways. In other words, "we can have our talkinghead hate-fests but you can't have yours."

MSNBC could be making some more very interesting changes in the future. These changes might just lead to them becoming credible & watchable again. They really do have to consider dumping Madcow and that Schultz turd. Those two are crazed wingers for sure. They can keep the "Thrill up my Leg" guy though. He's at least kind of entertaining. I guess we'll see where they go. They'll need a lot more changes to get me watching again.

I can understand why the right hated Olbermann and actually any lefty talkingheads who's hateful. And of course the left feels the same way about the right wing talkingheads, who are hateful.
But if you turn to Fox News, there is nothing but basic big hate-fests directed at the left and at MSNBC, there are constant hate-fests directed at the right.
It would be safe that most ideologues on these boards want it both ways. In other words, "we can have our talkinghead hate-fests but you can't have yours."
can you really call mocking and laughing, hate?
LOL
we lost a good source of laughter

can you really call mocking and laughing, hate?
LOL
we lost a good source of laughter

My use of "hate-fest" was the continued usage of the term from LibocalypseNow's earlier post.
Seriously, I find nothing funny about the real and actual hate-fest at both Fox News and MSNBC. It actually is sad, strongly partisan talkingheads playing to the emotions of the weak-minded and ill-informed.
A huge majority of Americans are sick of all the polarization in the US. It's not productive at all. Instead of generating moving forward, it generates stagnation.

but if it were about ratings, he wouldn't be the person to be off the air.

and in terms of ratings on MSNBC, the same could be said of having high ratings on cable news as opposed to network TV...

but that doesn't stop the freaks who think fauxnews is the be all, end all...

it's got nothing to do with ratings; it's got to do with him being a completely over the top egomaniacal blowhard who pissed off his bosses.

he's threatening to go back to sports :eek:
Who's going to take him?

ESPN?...Yeah, right!

Fox?...Ummm, nope.

Versus?...He might look good flipping around in the bottom of Al Lindner's fishing boat.

He might be a good fit at the new Okra network, it's viewership has been tanking, he'd be right at home.

“Oprah? I remember her,” said Uncle Hant reflectively. “Looks like five hundred pounds of bear liver in a plastic bag?” ~ Fred Reed

I wonder if Comcast will allow him to be a guest on Madow and ODonnels show they are now saying they will stand behind.

They had to buy out his multi million dollar contract to have him leave.

I bet he does quest spots all over the media and writes a book or two until his contract allows him back onto the air with his own show.

I look forward to any book the man writes. He is very bright and has a nice turn of phrase.

I bet you're fascinated by bright, shiny things too, aren't you?
Interesting, coming from someone in a party that belittles intelligence.

I wonder if Comcast will allow him to be a guest on Madow and ODonnels show they are now saying they will stand behind.

They had to buy out his multi million dollar contract to have him leave.

I bet he does quest spots all over the media and writes a book or two until his contract allows him back onto the air with his own show.

I look forward to any book the man writes. He is very bright and has a nice turn of phrase.

I bet you're fascinated by bright, shiny things too, aren't you?
Interesting, coming from someone in a party that belittles intelligence.
he isnt a democrat

Olbermann is a snide, obnoxious SOB who gave the rightwing exactly what the Fox posse dishes out 24/7

He will be missed

Forum List

Back