Olberman signs off from Countdown

I wonder if Comcast will allow him to be a guest on Madow and ODonnels show they are now saying they will stand behind.

They had to buy out his multi million dollar contract to have him leave.

I bet he does quest spots all over the media and writes a book or two until his contract allows him back onto the air with his own show.

I look forward to any book the man writes. He is very bright and has a nice turn of phrase.

I bet you're fascinated by bright, shiny things too, aren't you?
Interesting, coming from someone in a party that belittles intelligence.
Does anyone besides DiveCon deny that Cons belittle intelligence?
He neg repped me for stating the truth.

Keith Olbermann shocked friends and foes alike last night when he announced that he and MSNBC were parting ways, effectively ending his popular “Countdown” news show. Details remain sketchy as to whether Keith Olbermann was fired, but it’s clear he’ll soon have a plethora of opportunities for his future. Should he consider public office?

Should Keith Olbermann, Fired From MSNBC, Run For Office? | Death and Taxes

If Keef decides to run for public office, can we make shit up about him like he did for the Republican and TEA Party candidates?
Cite the lies Olbermann told, please.

Where did I say anything about lies???????

I clearly said "make shit up". Just like Keef did.

Im gonna miss that weenie throwing papers at the viewers!!!:fu:

Why is it none of the far lefty media people ever make it on either TV or radio??

I'll tell ya why.........because their BS is so obviously partisan, 90+% of the viewing public say to themselves, "Meh"

I hope Kiety doesn't go away mad, just as long as he goes away and STAYS away...

Just who the hell could watch that ugly loudmouthed spittle spewing jackass anyway.

bye bye, you won't be missed.:lol:

#1 story on DRUDGE right now!!!!

DRAMA: OLBERMANN WANTED MORE $$

LMBO............

For years Ive been telling people this guy is a certifiable k00k.

I guess neither you nor Drudge know how to read. Drudge links to an insider spilling the beans (supposedly), but the insider just says that Olbermann wanted out. Period. Away from MSNBC. Not more money.

His agents wanted more money, since they weren't making any on his current deal, but Olbermann himself did not want more money according to Drudge's own link.

"This was all Keith's choice. He has several times over the years said that he wants out of his contract. He never meant it until this year. He started lawyers negotiating twice this year. He stopped them in the spring. Then, about a month ago with the guidance of his new ICM team and a new LA manager (who were making zero $ on his current deal), he once again said he wanted to leave and this time they negotiated the full package. "Because of all the false threats in the past, it was impossible for the network to know if he was really going to sign the final document yesterday. That's why promos for his show were still running after he quit on the air. The network couldn't really believe it or act on it until he said it on TV. They couldn't tell the promo people to pull Keith's show out of the cycle until they were sure. His staff learned he was quitting when they heard him say it on TV.
"Comcast has had no impact at all on MSNBC [yet]. Phil Griffin has complete authority. He makes deals without having to consult with anyone. He has made proposals over the years on the fly and in high-speed contexts where he is acting alone and with full authority. MSNBC is Phil Griffin's network and no one at NBC thinks they have a better idea than Phil about what to do next."
Now, more details may emerge that show he did want more cash. But right now that's just a fabrication by Drudge.

Keith Olbermann shocked friends and foes alike last night when he announced that he and MSNBC were parting ways, effectively ending his popular “Countdown” news show. Details remain sketchy as to whether Keith Olbermann was fired, but it’s clear he’ll soon have a plethora of opportunities for his future. Should he consider public office?

Should Keith Olbermann, Fired From MSNBC, Run For Office? | Death and Taxes
:rofl:

Al Franken The Sequel Stein. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c&feature=related[/ame]

darn it, people like him.

Forum List

Back