Oliver Stone: Obama Is A Snake

Oliver Stone is a highly educated, well spoken and talented idiot - a definition that can only succeed in the make believe world of entertainment.
Like half of Hollywood the man idolizes the likes of Hugo Chavez, so unless Obama is like Chavez - no one should be surprised he has turned on Obama, nor give him a moments notice of something he said just because you agree with it.

What makes it noteworthy, is how the growing numbers of former Obama supporters, are finally seeing the truth about the imposter they elected to the highest office in the land....

Of that I would agree, but Stone is Stone...I guess just a bad example.
Having said that, yes, Obama is losing supporters - as he should. Afterall, hope is not a plan.

Oliver Stone is a highly educated, well spoken and talented idiot - a definition that can only succeed in the make believe world of entertainment.
Like half of Hollywood the man idolizes the likes of Hugo Chavez, so unless Obama is like Chavez - no one should be surprised he has turned on Obama, nor give him a moments notice of something he said just because you agree with it.

What makes it noteworthy, is how the growing numbers of former Obama supporters, are finally seeing the truth about the imposter they elected to the highest office in the land....

This is the correct motorcycle.

The corollary is that Obama finally is a UNITER. The far left sees the threat he is to our civil liberties - which many conservatives and moderates recognized long ago.

:lol:

When I say you guys are batshit crazy..I am wrong..

Because Batshit crazy would be a step up.

:eusa_shifty:

When all else fails: Resort to name-calling and personal insults. With no hope of a valid refutation of another poster's points that is all you have.

Congratulations!

P.S. Grow some brains to match the size of the canine teeth on your avatar.

Refute what?

Complete delusion?

Neo-Capitalist? Really?

After the fall of the Soviet Union, the US spent BILLIONS trying to nation build Russia. It didn't work. This gave rise to Russian gangsters and KGB forming an alliance. That's basically what you have in Russia now.

And Israel was formed by the Irgun/Stern Gang. Terrorists very much like the IRA, Red Army and the new kids on the block, Al Qaeda. Israel happened after the Brits said "enough".

You've been "refuted" and I doubt it sinks in.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to see: Your opinion that you have which may or not be supported by facts. I had my say, you had yours.

It sank in. That's about all the pissing contest I am willing to be engaged in.

He's insulting snakes. Snakes are good to keep the vermin population at bay.

Shit, obozo is beneath vermin for that matter.

When all else fails: Resort to name-calling and personal insults. With no hope of a valid refutation of another poster's points that is all you have.

Congratulations!

P.S. Grow some brains to match the size of the canine teeth on your avatar.

Refute what?

Complete delusion?

Neo-Capitalist? Really?

After the fall of the Soviet Union, the US spent BILLIONS trying to nation build Russia. It didn't work. This gave rise to Russian gangsters and KGB forming an alliance. That's basically what you have in Russia now.

And Israel was formed by the Irgun/Stern Gang. Terrorists very much like the IRA, Red Army and the new kids on the block, Al Qaeda. Israel happened after the Brits said "enough".

You've been "refuted" and I doubt it sinks in.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to see: Your opinion that you have which may or not be supported by facts. I had my say, you had yours.

It sank in. That's about all the pissing contest I am willing to be engaged in.

Thanks, continuing to quote that gasbag exposes the rest of us to his painful stupidity.

Forum List

Back