Omarosa: Pence would be worse than Trump

She had a gig with no experience for and should have left with class instead of being dragged out screaming. One year from now she is forgotten forever.

7 months she'll be having trumps love child, had to get rid of her. I wonder how black white and orange will look? Just sing along having trumps baby what a lovely......

The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

You take your political views from Omarosa, do you? It sounds like even her fans would think that makes you a whack job
lol better than taking them from the jerk in our WH now

From a Hitlarette. No, taking your views from anyone is idiotic. Being a leftist is the worst, you have no independent view on anything
you'd be surprised

No, I'm not surprised at all that you were unable to come up with any examples, that's exactly what I expected.

So what do you disagree with Hillary on? Be specific, no sweeping, meaningless statements.

What do Chuck and Nancy do that makes your skin crawl?

The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

You take your political views from Omarosa, do you? It sounds like even her fans would think that makes you a whack job

From a Hitlarette. No, taking your views from anyone is idiotic. Being a leftist is the worst, you have no independent view on anything
you'd be surprised

No, I'm not surprised at all that you were unable to come up with any examples, that's exactly what I expected.

So what do you disagree with Hillary on? Be specific, no sweeping, meaningless statements.

Hill didn't want tax cuts I do and as long as chuck and nancy stick up for blue states like my NY they can't make my skin crawl What does is the excrement thrown at them by republicans

Omarosa was a window-dressing hire Trump brought back from the 70's when the banks and mortgage companies used to park a negro at a desk by the front window. When she discovered she had no role in the WH, the panic attacks started...she'll end up in the padded cell next to Rose McGowan.
emo12.gif

Omarosa was a window-dressing hire Trump brought back from the 70's when the banks and mortgage companies used to park a negro at a desk by the front window. When she discovered she had no role in the WH, the panic attacks started...she'll end up in the padded cell next to Rose McGowan.
emo12.gif
maybe put her in with trump because he's another who is batshit crazy let them fight it out ...2 people enter only one leaves

you'd be surprised

Hill didn't want tax cuts I do and as long as chuck and nancy stick up for blue states like my NY they can't make my skin crawl What does is the excrement thrown at them by republicans

So you support Trump's tax cuts?

you'd be surprised

yes businesses do better, hire more, raise salaries, it benefits all America

Stop it! It hurts!

Omarosa???? Are you fucking kidding?

Celebrity Big Brother...eh? Let me guess...they have decided not to cast
her in the lead of the Gone With the Wind, remake?
the orange moron only has the best by his side lol How many have gone on to greener pastures or been indicted??

He got rid of her. He just picked a bad token is all.

you'd be surprised

Well, I'll give you that one then.

However, that's a case of your not being leftist on tax cuts, it's not a case of leftists disagreeing, which was my original point.

Virtually no one on the left agrees with you on that

Gotta disagree with Omarosa on this one.
Pence would be worse on stupid social con issues but safer on the world stage and not near the embarrassment.
Yep, the sooner they both go the better, but I'd take Mike in a heartbeat right about now.

Stop it! It hurts!

the orange moron only has the best by his side lol How many have gone on to greener pastures or been indicted??

how many bad tokens do you give him before you say he's just an ass?

Stop it! It hurts!

how many bad tokens do you give him before you say he's just an ass?

No tokens needed.

you'd be surprised

However, that's a case of your not being leftist on tax cuts, it's not a case of leftists disagreeing, which was my original point.

Think you're wrong Those on the left have no problems with the cuts ,,their problem lies in the fact that the million and billionaires get more than the lions share In essence, those who don't need the help get most

Think you're wrong Those on the left have no problems with the cuts ,,their problem lies in the fact that the million and billionaires get more than the lions share In essence, those who don't need the help get most

Since over half the country pays no taxes, how do you accomplish that those who need the most "get most" when they already don't pay taxes? I thought you supported the Trump tax cuts. Now it's not so much?

Since over half the country pays no taxes, how do you accomplish that those who need the most "get most" when they already don't pay taxes? I thought you supported the Trump tax cuts. Now it's not so much?
Kaz I'm pretty heavy into the market and I believe the cuts were largely responsible for my increases I was speaking about those NOT in the top 1 or 2 percent Those who won't be getting a death tax deal etc etc

Forum List

Back