Omarosa: Pence would be worse than Trump

Argumentum ad abusrdum. Saying a person can not commit to providing something non-essential, non-timely and easily obtainable elsewhere due to moral conflicts is not ending the contract system as we know it.

And just because you are an unfeeling cocksucker doesn't make moral objections a "bullshit" reason.

Hey, why should someone go look for someone else, after the promise was made by the store's co-owner before she got slapped back into obedience mode?

Sorry, using bronze age superstitions to rationalize your bigotry doesn't fly with me... or the law.

The First amendment says otherwise.

Free exercise is free exercise, and is not limited to the clergy or the halls of a house of worship.

Yes. Trump says what he means.
I always knew you were a fraud, with your libertarian bullshit.

Hmm ...

Interesting. This is your totalitarian ideology. If you hate someone, you must hate everything about them. You can't say they say what they mean. I can only say that if I AGREE with what they say.

That's because you're an intellectually dishonest child.

I didn't vote for him because he told me he's against free trade, which is the heart and soul of capitalism. I also didn't vote for him because he's a pig to women, which I heard from him.

It's fascinating to me how you actually openly state that I can't recognize he means what he says unless I agree with what he says.

When did you lose your manhood?

She also reportedly has secret tapes of Trump - and I recently heard she is shopping for an attorney to help her make them public
She'll go to jail for that. Period.
Cite the law, chapter and verse, please.
It's a felony. You can look it up yourself.
So you can't cite the statute. Thank you.

The Wiretap Act.
The Electronic Communications Privacy Act .

Hmm ...

Interesting. This is your totalitarian ideology. If you hate someone, you must hate everything about them. You can't say they say what they mean. I can only say that if I AGREE with what they say.

I didn't vote for him because he told me he's against free trade, which is the heart and soul of capitalism. I also didn't vote for him because he's a pig to women, which I heard from him.

It's fascinating to me how you actually openly state that I can't recognize he means what he says unless I agree with what he says.

You’re just another trump apologist fraud. Trump never means what he says. He’s flipped on every single issue.

When is Mexico paying for that wall?
Where is his better trade deal than TPP?
Where is his better healthcare plan?

There’s about 20 more. I won’t list them until you are able to answer these adequately.

The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

Um, ok. tell us Little Elk, would you advocate shooting him to get your way?

Hmm ...

You’re just another trump apologist fraud. Trump never means what he says. He’s flipped on every single issue.

There’s about 20 more. I won’t list them until you are able to answer these adequately.

I like how none of the leftist chicks on the board chastise you for your objectification of women by mocking one who's overweight, LOL. Then again they voted twice for a sexual predator and voted again for a woman who attacked his victims.

As for your questions, like all leftists, you are too stupid to memorize two sets of talking points. So everyone is a Republican to you. When you only have a hammer ...

On your questions:

When is Mexico paying for that wall? - Democrats blocking him doesn't make him a liar. Gawd you're stupid. His campaign plan was to tax money wired to Mexico. So your guys stopped it. We stopped you, that means you lied! Idiot

Where is his better trade deal than TPP? - Speaking of how flat out stupid you are, he pulled out of this terrible deal as one of his first acts as President. That is better than TPP. I'm very pro-free trade, TPP was a sham

Where is his better healthcare plan? - Republicans blocked him. Again, you don't know what a lie is. Stupid is just how you roll.

And your standard is such a double standard from your standard for Obama. You're just oozing limited brain capacity.

When you decide on a standard, let me know. FYI, an actual standard is something you apply to yourself first

I like how none of the leftist chicks on the board chastise you for your objectification of women by mocking one who's overweight, LOL.
Explain what you mean.

You're a sexist pig, just like the guy in your sig.

Also, leftist women are sluts who prostitute their dignity for handouts, so they not only accept it but support your misogyny

The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

Lol.

Hmm ...

I like how none of the leftist chicks on the board chastise you for your objectification of women by mocking one who's overweight, LOL. Then again they voted twice for a sexual predator and voted again for a woman who attacked his victims.

As for your questions, like all leftists, you are too stupid to memorize two sets of talking points. So everyone is a Republican to you. When you only have a hammer ...

On your questions:

When is Mexico paying for that wall? - Democrats blocking him doesn't make him a liar. Gawd you're stupid. His campaign plan was to tax money wired to Mexico. So your guys stopped it. We stopped you, that means you lied! Idiot

Where is his better trade deal than TPP? - Speaking of how flat out stupid you are, he pulled out of this terrible deal as one of his first acts as President. That is better than TPP. I'm very pro-free trade, TPP was a sham

Where is his better healthcare plan? - Republicans blocked him. Again, you don't know what a lie is. Stupid is just how you roll.

And your standard is such a double standard from your standard for Obama. You're just oozing limited brain capacity.

When you decide on a standard, let me know. FYI, an actual standard is something you apply to yourself first
Democrats don’t have the power to stop anything. Trump hasn’t proposed any way for Mexico to pay for the wall.

Trump has no healthcare plan. He lied. He was depending on Republicans to come up with a plan, but they’re just as big liars as trump.

Brilliant move on TPP. Now China has stepped in and made the trade deal themselves, leaving the USA out of it.

A year on, Trump's rejection of the TPP is still a disaster | The Japan Times

Rejecting the TPP was, for Trump, a highly symbolic act buttressing his assertions that the U.S. has made bad trade deals that have diverted jobs, incomes and influence to foreign countries. He pledged to do better.

The reality is just the opposite, as a short analysis by economist Jeffrey Schott of the Peterson Institute makes clear. It turns out that the other 11 countries weren’t willing to sacrifice the TPP’s benefits.

They decided to adopt the agreement anyway — without the U.S. — calling it the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership, or (a mouthful) CPTPP. It’s scheduled to be signed on March 8 in Chile.

The new agreement makes the U.S. “the biggest loser” from the whole TPP episode, writes Schott. For starters, there will be lower exports and incomes. Economic simulations done by researchers at the Peterson Institute estimated that the TPP would ultimately raise U.S. gross domestic product by $131 billion, or 0.5 percent of GDP. Those gains are now gone.

Schott notes that a number of TPP provisions advocated by the U.S. but opposed “by most other countries” have been dropped in the new agreement. These include “obligations regarding patents on certain pharmaceutical products,
procedures involving investor-state disputes, prohibitions on the illegal taking and trade in wildlife” and restrictions on government-owned firms.

The biggest winner in the TPP episode is, almost certainly, China. Although China wasn’t a member of the TPP, Trump’s decision to withdraw leaves other Pacific-rim countries less dependent on the U.S. for their trade and more dependent on China — and, therefore, more subject to Chinese economic and political influence.

I like how none of the leftist chicks on the board chastise you for your objectification of women by mocking one who's overweight, LOL.
Explain what you mean.

You're a sexist pig, just like the guy in your sig.

Also, leftist women are sluts who prostitute their dignity for handouts, so they not only accept it but support your misogyny
How am I a sexist pig, and whose weight am I mocking.

Speak up boy.

Forum List

Back