Omarosa: Pence would be worse than Trump

Democrats don’t have the power to stop anything. Trump hasn’t proposed any way for Mexico to pay for the wall.

Yes, he's proposed a tax on wires to Mexico, he proposed that in his campaign. Lie all you want, it doesn't change the fact. Democrats have gone to the wall to oppose that.

And we have a filibuster in the senate, moron. You didn't know that? It takes 60 votes to vote on a budget. You just dive deeper and deeper into ignorance

Trump has no healthcare plan. He lied. He was depending on Republicans to come up with a plan, but they’re just as big liars as trump

Again, you're a liar. Republicans were split between the establishment liberals who wanted Obamacare with the unpopular provisions renamed and the free market conservatives. Did you follow any of that? It was on the news for like six months

Brilliant move on TPP. Now China has stepped in and made the trade deal themselves, leaving the USA out of it

WTF? Your most ignorant answer of them all. Trade deals aren't like military pacts, you can have more than one. China can't cut us out of shit no matter how many deals we make.

TPP wasn't a trade deal, not at all. It was a globalist pact.

I oppose all trade deals. We should just open our borders and let our citizens trade with whoever they want.

I would have one law. Countries that do not fully open their markets to our businesses are forbidden from receiving any economic or military aid. Other than that, government needs to stay out of it

I like how none of the leftist chicks on the board chastise you for your objectification of women by mocking one who's overweight, LOL.
Explain what you mean.

You're a sexist pig, just like the guy in your sig.

Also, leftist women are sluts who prostitute their dignity for handouts, so they not only accept it but support your misogyny
How am I a sexist pig, and whose weight am I mocking.

Speak up boy.

Every time I think you can't get any dumber.

Bring up one of your posts where you can see the entire post. What am I referring to? What unflattering picture of a chubby chick am I referring to?

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

Trump BTW is in his seventies. You're a vulgar little man, but that picture doesn't establish shit

kaz continues to astound me that he never learns anything worthy, true, or of good note.

FFI just gave up the ghost: he won't supply the facts.

Hint: he has none.
The fact that recording someone without their knowledge is a felony? That is, indeed, a fact. That doesn't mean she won't release the recordings, but doing so puts her in legal jeopardy.

That is your opinion, hadit, which you can't support by statute, so you argument has . . . had it.

The Omarosa post-White House leaks continue on "Celebrity Big Brother" ... now she's saying the country would be begging for Donald Trump back if Mike Pence got into office.

Omarosa was dishing some dirt about her former gig on Monday night's episode, and she took the opportunity to slam the Vice President by saying he'd be worse than Trump as POTUS.

She goes on to mock his religious beliefs, saying Pence allegedly thinks Jesus tells him to say certain things.

More: Omarosa Says on 'Celebrity Big Brother,' Mike Pence Would Be Worse Than Trump

OMG, that's a scary thought. Hopefully, 2020 will eliminate both of them - if not before. Assuming we survive until then.

As I have said over and over Pence is a nightmare and you will beg for Trump if we get Pence!

Trump will not get impeached and your party will have to run someone that is not Hillary Clinton to beat Trump.

The fact is I believe Trump will lose the popular vote twice while winning the electoral college again in 2020 and you will never understand why.

Just hope Pence is not his VP by then...

That is your opinion, hadit, which you can't support by statute, so you argument has . . . had it.

As you noted, however, there are laws that govern parties being recorded that are unaware that they are. Let's just say it this way, I really don't think she would emerge unscathed if she were to really produce unauthorised recordings that she made in the White House.

Thank you, hadit, for fessing up you don't know the laws on this issue.

Yes, there will be flack all over the place when she releases the tapes.

Thank you, hadit, for fessing up you don't know the laws on this issue.

Yes, there will be flack all over the place when she releases the tapes.

You're assuming she actually has some and won't be shut down the instant she tries.

Forum List

Back