OMG Clinton's e-mails yet Trump.........

HRC has been accused of allowing classified information for her eyes only to be disseminated recklessly. The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

She continues to be attacked by Trump Supporters and Clinton Haters and even today, "lock her up" rings out at Trump rallies.

Trump has allowed classified information - including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, to be seen/handled by his family and his inner circle without a full vetting. Yet, not a peep from his supporters as to the propriety of this behavior.

Why is that?
/-----/ " including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, " may be???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
grasping straws.png

As the feeble minded Trumprttes keep having a fit about how Hillary's e-mails risked classified information, they sit idly by as their orange leader dishes classified information daily to people without security clearance.

Like what? Give us an example.

There are 30-40 people working today in the White House without the proper security clearance.

And they are dealing with classified information? :linky:

Kusher - the idiot son-in-law sen by Trump to deal with the Israelis, is one.

What does that have to do with classified information?
Oh please. You can't be that fucking stupid.

The question is are you? What did his son-in-laws visit to Israel have to do with classified information?

Really? You are that stupid.

These people are supposed to have clearances & Trump is soewung clsassified sghit to them every fucking day.

Wjat the fuck is wrong with you people?

You went into a frenzy because you thought Hillary's e-mail had classified information & someone might get it. Trump is actually doing it every fucking day.

He did it with Flynn - a foreign agent. He did it with Manafort.

He did it with the wife beaters.

So because somebody is involved in a domestic dispute, they can't be cleared for classified information?

Not every mission involves classified information, in fact I would say very few do.

However Hillary's toy server had the minimum safeguards on it. Even Comey testified to Congress that her server could have easily been hacked. He also testified that yes, her server had all kinds of classified and confidential material on it. A high school computer geek could have broken into it.

Then they found some of that information on Uma's husband laptop; the device he was using to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet.

HRC has been accused of allowing classified information for her eyes only to be disseminated recklessly. The FBI cleared her of a crime, and indicated she was careless. No Mens rea, no crime.

She continues to be attacked by Trump Supporters and Clinton Haters and even today, "lock her up" rings out at Trump rallies.

Trump has allowed classified information - including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, to be seen/handled by his family and his inner circle without a full vetting. Yet, not a peep from his supporters as to the propriety of this behavior.

Why is that?

I still have no idea why she hasn't been locked up!

Look up Mens rea, read the Bill of Rights, look up the Magna Carta and the Rights of Man and Citizens, Then you MIGHT have a clue.

Why do you excuse Trump for his failure to secure classified information?

Why is that?

Look up Mens rea, read the Bill of Rights, look up the Magna Carta and the Rights of Man and Citizens, Then you MIGHT have a clue.

/---/ PLease explain what you're talking about. TIA.

Why is that?

Steele dossier? I'm pretty sure everyone knew about that.

As the feeble minded Trumprttes keep having a fit about how Hillary's e-mails risked classified information, they sit idly by as their orange leader dishes classified information daily to people without security clearance.

There are 30-40 people working today in the White House without the proper security clearance.

Well one less adfter rhe Trump praised wife beater Portman resigned.

This is yet another gross mismanagement by Trump & another sign of just how fucking stupid his base really is.

There were a lot more than that in the Clinton Administration. In those days you couldn't get a clearance if you had ever smoked pot. I'm sure there were also a few in the Obama administration.
Bullshit. You are just guessing.

Everytime your oramge POS does something bad or stupid you come running "OMG OMG OMG but Clinton...."

Trump's White House is grossly mismanaged.
No, I'm not guessing. All the people who didn't get security clearances in the Clinton administration became quite a scandal

Why is that?
/-----/ " including what maybe TOP SECRET matters, " may be???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 175915

Sure, "Maybe"; I have no idea what his family and inner circle have access to, do you? I suspect Mr Mueller does, so let's wait before we become maniacal and laugh as if my thread is a conspiracy theory. It is an hypothesis, based on who are members of his inner circle who have not been fully vetted.

Why is that?
View attachment 175915

Sure, "Maybe"; I have no idea what his family and inner circle have access to, do you? I suspect Mr Mueller does, so let's wait before we become maniacal and laugh as if my thread is a conspiracy theory. It is an hypothesis, based on who are members of his inner circle who have not been fully vetted.
/-----/ MAYBE I'm holding the next winning powerball ticket, When do I get my check?

Why is that?
View attachment 175915

/-----/ MAYBE I'm holding the next winning powerball ticket, When do I get my check?

For sure you are a Trumpanzee. And thank you for proving it in every post you spew.

The FBI has been shown to be politically tainted and unreliable.

Her behavior is shocking to me, based on my long ago job as a medical FILE CLERK.

Based on the way I have seen the law applied, she should be in jail.

She got a pass based on partisan politics.

I see four others agree with you, but not one of the five seems to consider the civil and legal rights of HRC is necessary.

This puts the five of you, along with the mob who chanted "lock her up", as vigilantes whose moral turpitude is deplorable to every American who supports the ethos expressed within the Bill of Rights.

Why is that?

Steele dossier? I'm pretty sure everyone knew about that.

Off topic ^^^ and foolish idiot-gram > and an echo of an echo.

Why is that?
View attachment 175915

For sure you are a Trumpanzee. And thank you for proving it in every post you spew.
/-----/ Just "maybe" Hillary traded uranium for Russian cash to her foundation, "maybe" so LOCK HER UP just "maybe."
acting stupid.jpg

Why is that?
If your "careless" in the military with classified material at the very least you will be kicked out at the other end you can be executed. Everyone close to Trump is vetted and has a security clearance that's the way that shit works.

Like what? Give us an example.

And they are dealing with classified information? :linky:

What does that have to do with classified information?
Oh please. You can't be that fucking stupid.

The question is are you? What did his son-in-laws visit to Israel have to do with classified information?

Really? You are that stupid.

These people are supposed to have clearances & Trump is soewung clsassified sghit to them every fucking day.

Wjat the fuck is wrong with you people?

You went into a frenzy because you thought Hillary's e-mail had classified information & someone might get it. Trump is actually doing it every fucking day.

He did it with Flynn - a foreign agent. He did it with Manafort.

He did it with the wife beaters.

So because somebody is involved in a domestic dispute, they can't be cleared for classified information?

Not every mission involves classified information, in fact I would say very few do.

However Hillary's toy server had the minimum safeguards on it. Even Comey testified to Congress that her server could have easily been hacked. He also testified that yes, her server had all kinds of classified and confidential material on it. A high school computer geek could have broken into it.

Then they found some of that information on Uma's husband laptop; the device he was using to send nude pictures of himself to strange women on the internet.

Keep on guessing.

Uncleared people running around the White House with Classified information & you make excuses.

But hey, that fuckin Clinton. Right asshole.

This is yet another gross mismanagement by Trump & another sign of just how fucking stupid his base really is.

There were a lot more than that in the Clinton Administration. In those days you couldn't get a clearance if you had ever smoked pot. I'm sure there were also a few in the Obama administration.

Everytime your oramge POS does something bad or stupid you come running "OMG OMG OMG but Clinton...."

No, I'm not guessing. All the people who didn't get security clearances in the Clinton administration became quite a scandal

So it was a scandal under Clinton but not Trump?

I get it.

Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing
Said like a true traitorous Trumpette POS>

Lets say .......just for argument sake.....that Hillary Clinton is as guilty as ANYONE could ever be.......

NOW.........does Clinton's guilt JUSTIFY the fucked up Trump administration in hiring scum buckets who are getting fired or quitting almost daily???.....YES or NO???

Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing
Said like a true traitorous Trumpette POS>
LOL

The country and the federal government are not one in the same… Shit for brains

Why is that?
If your "careless" in the military with classified material at the very least you will be kicked out at the other end you can be executed. Everyone close to Trump is vetted and has a security clearance that's the way that shit works.
/----/ LIberal Rapid Response Team reply: "including what maybe TOP SECRET matters. Yeah but MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE "
MAYBE.jpg

Why is that?
View attachment 175915

Says the man that posted this is the Clean Debate Zone.

Forum List

Back