OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

They are making asses of themselves....not Trump.

LOL.......... you certainly are adamant about making your feelings about Fox known.
pw.gif
Its a set up. Just listen to the questions! Dayum.

Ben Carson s getting ready to resurrect Cains....9-9-9

Oh yeah. Bush is getting the good "edit"...i.e. its set up for him to look good (supposedly) and to trump Trump. Maybe that is Trumps goal. To make the others WAKE UP.

I honestly don't know if Trump would be a good president. But I know he is DAMN good at stirring the pot where his "party" gets off their asses. I like Rubio so far. I'm tired of the back patting they do every time they are asked a question. Rubio has not done that. Yet.

Kasich is so much god darn better than Jeb, for real....holy cow. If that dude's last name wasn't Bush he'd be standing next to Pataki.

I honestly don't know if Trump would be a good president. But I know he is DAMN good at stirring the pot where his "party" gets off their asses. I like Rubio so far. I'm tired of the back patting they do every time they are asked a question. Rubio has not done that. Yet.

I don't know either if Trump would be ok as a President...but I like him ... and I also like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz

I do not particularly like anybody else.

Forum List

Back