OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

Fox was gunning for Trump from the first question

In his inept replies, Trump has shown it was justified

The only one on that panel that is not getting paid by special interest groups ( aka Koch brothers ) is Trump, the rest are just the usual all talk hot air waste of time to get ahead in the polls bullshit.
This is why Trump is ahead with many democrates as well.

Vito Corleon. Who said that? Kasich? I laughed at that.

Trump is stirring the shit....and it got the others sitting up. Good.

That jerkoff set up Trump with the very first question!!!
That was a chickenshit move.

Interesting that you call that straightforward question "foul play" after what Candy Crowley did by, as a moderator, actually stepping into the debate on Obama's side during the last election time.

THAT was foul play.
This.............was a simple question and the answer by trump was informative.

Notice they are not asking Trump questions like the one they just asked of Jeb and ISIS?

Set up.

Jeb is crashing, he's stumbling and hasn't given a good answer yet. Really bad.

Relax these other fools will take themselves out.

For example, Rubio, "Hillary Clinton wins the resume contest" he's freaking toast, he just told the nation she is more qualified than he is.

He's right. Hillary is the most qualified.
Rubio didnt say Hillary is the most qualified, he said she has a long resume, meaning she's old school representing the past. The future is standing there on the stage.

If that's true, we're doomed.
Every democrat candidate qualifies for Social Security. Not so for the Future of this country...the GOP candidates.

The only one on that panel that is not getting paid by special interest groups ( aka Koch brothers ) is Trump, the rest are just the usual all talk hot air waste of time to get ahead in the polls bullshit.
This is why Trump is ahead with many democrates as well.

Democrats support trump for now, but only because he is a wrecking ball.

They are making asses of themselves....not Trump.

LOL.......... you certainly are adamant about making your feelings about Fox known.
pw.gif

They're asking fatass Jeb questions he's been asked a million times before. He's being carried like crazy. Christie pwnd Paul bad.

Jeb is crashing, he's stumbling and hasn't given a good answer yet. Really bad.
I don't have cable so I can't watch it. But if it is as you say, this is music to my ears. I dislike Bush almost as much as I dislike Trump and Hitlary. I there is one I want to see knocked it, it is Bush.

Forum List

Back