OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

One thing about trump he is a new yorker and he says what is on his mind, right wrong or indifferent none of that bible thumping goober crap

That jerkoff set up Trump with the very first question!!!
That was a chickenshit move.
The most popular candidate got the first question. Notice he's also in the very center, that's for the same reason.

You don't set your target up over to the side. You want it front and center.
The questions he is getting are making it pretty clear they're trying to take him down.

Fox is for J Bush.

the debate is spoiled....:(

sad in a way

The most popular candidate got the first question. Notice he's also in the very center, that's for the same reason.

The questions he is getting are making it pretty clear they're trying to take him down.

Which is pretty low.

Maybe Trump's not such a bad candidate for president.

So far...I think Walker is lacking. So is Christie. And Carson. And Huckabee. Rubio, Kasich (once he stops patting his own back), Trump poking them all in the ass....pluses. But this is just the beginning. This will make some scramblings happen. Those 7 in the first debate will climb to top 10...most in the top 10 will drop down.
I want to see Carly in the next debate.

Fox is for J Bush.

sad in a way

Are you saying it isn't fair and balanced?

Trump is right on about the insurance companies, they need a complete overhaul.
I am thankful for not loosing my home for having cancer 2 times, yes Obama care isn't perfect but we need something.

1 shot I get ( 6 times ) is $20,000 a shot. $10,000 for 1 bag of chemo....The treatment rooms are jammed with people.

I want to hear real plans, not just hot air.

Fox is for J Bush.

sad in a way

In this debate it isn't :dunno:

Fox is for J Bush.

sad in a way

Not at all tonight,

Forum List

Back