OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

And people say FOX is in the tank for the republicans. Look at all the ammunition they are handing the democrats.

That jerkoff set up Trump with the very first question!!!
That was a chickenshit move.

I missed that but you RWs would have been surprised at how Rachael Maddow stood up for the group at the kiddie table. I agree with her that fux treated them unfairly.
Mslsd is a total joke.

Of course they'll be for the kiddie table people ... none of them could beat Hillary.

LOL

IOW, you have no clue what she said.

Typical.

Mslsd is the worst channel for news and information on cable. I don't watch it. I pity those who do. Maddow's opinions and statements are highly irrelevant.

Huckabee: Pimps, Prostitutes and Drug Dealers are stealing our Social Security funds....lol
upload_2015-8-6_19-43-59.jpeg

70895904_f3fcf09eb9.jpg

Relax these other fools will take themselves out.

For example, Rubio, "Hillary Clinton wins the resume contest" he's freaking toast, he just told the nation she is more qualified than he is.

He's right. Hillary is the most qualified.
Rubio didnt say Hillary is the most qualified, he said she has a long resume, meaning she's old school representing the past. The future is standing there on the stage.

Nice spin, sorry it didn't turn.

That jerkoff set up Trump with the very first question!!!
That was a chickenshit move.

I missed that but you RWs would have been surprised at how Rachael Maddow stood up for the group at the kiddie table. I agree with her that fux treated them unfairly.
Mslsd is a total joke.

Of course they'll be for the kiddie table people ... none of them could beat Hillary.

LOL

IOW, you have no clue what she said.

Typical.

Mslsd is the worst channel for news and information on cable. I don't watch it. I pity those who do. Maddow's opinions and statements are highly irrelevant.

You don't watch it but you know it's the worst?

Forum List

Back