OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

The most popular candidate got the first question. Notice he's also in the very center, that's for the same reason.

You don't set your target up over to the side. You want it front and center.
The questions he is getting are making it pretty clear they're trying to take him down.

Fox is for J Bush.

the debate is spoiled....:(

sad in a way

Are you saying it isn't fair and balanced?

In this debate it isn't :dunno:

SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!!!

That jerkoff set up Trump with the very first question!!!
That was a chickenshit move.
The most popular candidate got the first question. Notice he's also in the very center, that's for the same reason.

The questions he is getting are making it pretty clear they're trying to take him down.

Fox is for J Bush.

sad in a way

Of course they're for the Bush clan. They're ruling class.

Fox is for J Bush.

sad in a way

Of course they're for the Bush clan. They're ruling class.

Enough of dynasties!

No more Bush no more Clinton!

I missed that but you RWs would have been surprised at how Rachael Maddow stood up for the group at the kiddie table. I agree with her that fux treated them unfairly.

I missed that but you RWs would have been surprised at how Rachael Maddow stood up for the group at the kiddie table. I agree with her that fux treated them unfairly.
Mslsd is a total joke.

Of course they'll be for the kiddie table people ... none of them could beat Hillary.

Fox is for J Bush.

sad in a way

Are you saying it isn't fair and balanced?

Anyone surprised at the excuses being made for Drumpf? We'll be hearing a lot more excuses for all of them in the next year.

There's nothing "chickenshit" about asking hard questions but the fuxers haven't done that.

Cruz, what do you think of LGBT marriage?

Trump, when did you become a republican?

Oy.

I wouldn't even want Fox to hold a debate for Democrats. They have proven to be very unfair to some of the candidates and why should they be treated that way?

Good for Rachel if she is commenting on the Fox bullshit questions.

Meanwhile, that Meghan chick looks like she ate a lemon every time she addresses Trump.

I actually find this hilarious. Talk about shooting themselves in the foot!

Mslsd is a total joke.

Of course they'll be for the kiddie table people ... none of them could beat Hillary.

LOL

IOW, you have no clue what she said.

Typical.

Cruz, what do you think of LGBT marriage?

Trump, when did you become a republican?

Oy.

Both are fair questions.

Drumpf used to be Dem and a lot of Americans want to know what candidates think of marriage equality.

Good for Rachel if she is commenting on the Fox bullshit questions.

Meanwhile, that Meghan chick looks like she ate a lemon every time she addresses Trump.

I actually find this hilarious. Talk about shooting themselves in the foot!
I think they are, too.

Trump is all about entertainment. When the media use him for entertainment he can hardly complain.

This is actually very, very similar to UKIP in the UK. I've been comparing Trump to them for a bit now, they're all about charisma and entertainment and this gives them legions of loyal supporters who love their reality TV and don't understand politics too well.

They used to complain about everything and anything that went against them. It's always someone else's fault that things went badly.

I wouldn't even want Fox to hold a debate for Democrats. They have proven to be very unfair to some of the candidates and why should they be treated that way?

Have you ever watched them before? What's changed?

Forum List

Back