OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

Wow, they really are going all out after him. It's Trump VS Fox!!!

The ruling elite don't want Trump. They don't care if they end up with Jeb or Hillary, but they don't want Trump.

Now the jebus question! LOL walker , I'm washed in the blood of jebus!! How funking insane is that! What does that have to do with being elected President

Now the jebus question! LOL walker , I'm washed in the blood of jebus!! How funking insane is that! What does that have to do with being elected President
I haven't paid much attention to Walker and thought he was more moderate than he actually is. I should have known better, Rabbi is a big supporter.

Tis over.

Now it all begins on who sucks, lol. Wait til the dem debates. Oh, its going to be entertaining this go round. Um hm.

Relax these other fools will take themselves out.

For example, Rubio, "Hillary Clinton wins the resume contest" he's freaking toast, he just told the nation she is more qualified than he is.

...Stupid remark which will be repeated by Hillary every chance she gets...

You bet your ass it will, that took him out of the running for both POTUS and VP. If I'm Hillary I would run that ad no matter who the nominee is Rubio hurt all the GOP candidates with that dumb ass statement.

Relax these other fools will take themselves out.

For example, Rubio, "Hillary Clinton wins the resume contest" he's freaking toast, he just told the nation she is more qualified than he is.

Its true. It's true for the entire field.

Why is it you guys cheer Trump's supposed honesty but when you get an actual honest statement from another guy, "he's toast"?

Its not true, please get a brain. Feel free to post Hillary's career accomplishments, you can't because she doesn't have any. Her resume is shit.

Hmmmm. Trump. I don't think he will be a good prez. BUT...he should be an advisor. He can hold his own. He is smart. He shoots from the hip. He doesn't need anyones money so he can't be bought. But...I still don't know enough about his views on ALL aspects of being POTUS and neither does anyone else, thanks to Fox Debate. So for now, I will just cheer him on to keep pissing them all off. :lol:

Forum List

Back