OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

Still didn't get the joke?

When you find a joke, let us know first!

BTW, Donald's Twitter about his loss tonight! Keeps on fighting!
CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg

Oh, I think we all found the joke tonight.

Wow, Trump is really going after your #2, doesn't really concern me one way or another.

Then why post, insecurity that no one will talk to you?

To tell you that you are tonight's joke. Do I need to spell it out for you and type in all caps?

Now don't be gettin' a wet palm over your perceived luck!

I don't think I wan to know what that means and specifically not from you.

CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg

Wow, Trump is really going after your #2, doesn't really concern me one way or another.

To tell you that you are tonight's joke. Do I need to spell it out for you and type in all caps?

:fu:

:fu:

Trump will win in Wisconsin!

:clap:

A new poll out yesterday shows Trump now with a 9 point lead over Ted Cruz and growing. Wisconsin is a winner take all state. Could the #CruzSEXScandal have anything to do with this DRASTIC change?

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!
MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif
What
8xlv6r.png

I see you're lying again as I NEVER wrote in RED TRUMP WILL WIN WISCONSIN! You just can't help your self lying! :ahole-1:
Poor, vagisil. Crying like a baby because I highlighted his moronic words to accentuate his rightardedness.

A new poll out yesterday shows Trump now with a 9 point lead over Ted Cruz and growing. Wisconsin is a winner take all state. Could the #CruzSEXScandal have anything to do with this DRASTIC change?

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

What
8xlv6r.png

I see you're lying again as I NEVER wrote in RED TRUMP WILL WIN WISCONSIN! You just can't help your self lying! :ahole-1:
Poor, vagisil. Crying like a baby because I highlighted his moronic words to accentuate his rightardedness.

I see I have you OCDing AGAIN on the littlest of your shit!

CfJlmjMWwAAtHqj.jpg

What
8xlv6r.png

I see I have you OCDing AGAIN on the littlest of your shit!

Thread fail.

logo.gif

I can't stand Cruz or Trump. And listening to Cruz's victory speech last night, I was reminded of just how much I hate the man. He just sounds greasy. Really, really greasy.

However, if Cruz wins the nomination, I plan on voting for him since I like the rudiments of his tax plan. If Trump wins the nomination, I am not voting for President.

But I am going to have to avoid listening to Ted Cruz speak from here on or else my stomach will be too nauseous.

CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg

Yes....I don't blame you. I'm sure it's moist and yucky.

After a tough week from the Soros anti Trump packs and taking heat from MSM. He still got some delegates. And a nice turnout for him. Moral victories help.

They might be meaningless if we were talking about a regular political candidate with very little name recognition outside his own state. Since we're talking about someone already very well-known nationwide for many years, not so much.

You could very well be right; I dont know for a fac t that the current negatives wont stick with Trump. We are in uncharted territory, so there is no firm analogy or comparison.

The most similar thing I have seen to this thing with Trump is Reagan, who was more than 20% behind Carter in March of 1980.

We all know how that one turned out.

Well, Trump ain't Reagan. Not even close.

Reagan steadily gained support among voters for the general. Trump is steadily losing support, and doing nothing that would endear people who are not already rabid supporters to him.

And, again, he's much better-known already than any other candidate ever has been at this point in a campaign.

After a tough week from the Soros anti Trump packs and taking heat from MSM. He still got some delegates. And a nice turnout for him. Moral victories help.

He got three delegates, so there clearly wasn't much of a turnout "for him". And "moral victory" is not defined as "I'm going to think my guy won no matter what happens".

OMG! Ted Cruz kicked Trump's ass in the REAL election.

But please put up the plastic Barbie Doll Gold digger again.

Would I fuck her? Perhaps. Does that mean I'd vote for her husband? Hell no

Lacking any evidence to the contrary, I'm sure Melania is a very nice person. That being said, she's not in any way my idea of a First Lady.

And her husband? Oh, HELLS no.

Maybe people should look at more than just the poll that supports what they want to see. Just asying.

he still leads In New York.

I hope Cruz can clean Trump's clock in New York, but it looks like an uphill battle. But all he has to do is get Trump under 50%

Hard to see anything like that happening in Trump's home state, but we'll see.

Forum List

Back