OMG! The right does it too!

If Obama was laughing hysterically at it during a dinner, it would be comparable.

But it appears that isn't the case.

well then,, it is what it is isn't it?

No quid pro quo? No acknowledgement that the other side makes cruel jokes too?
(Shrug) I sort of figured as much.

really? then I shouldn't disappoint you then should I.. I knew you'd come around to justifying yours cause somebody else did it.. that's really mature loony behavior. which is worse?? hanging obama in effigy or hanging palin in effigy? which one did you speak out against?

Now you try to put words into my mouth. Where did I say that any side telling such jokes is justified or that any such joke is okay? I never did.

You challenged me to recall crass comments said by the left (such as when some people posted comments practically celebrating Snow’s death). I recalled such comments and readily criticized them for you.

Now, as I ask you to follow suit and criticize poor jokes made by the right (perhaps meet me half way – as people say), you throw up another question for me. I’m not playing your game. I thought that you had a little bit more class and intellectual honesty. I thought that you were someone with whom I could have a civil and reasonable discussion. Apparently I was wrong. Have a nice evening.

Sykes

"Govenor Palin she's not here tonight.. she pulled out at the last minute.. Somebody needs to tell her that's not really how you practice abstinence.."

real classy stuff that..

you have a nice night too ya hear?

obamalama.. "That Raham Immanuel he's not used to saying day after mother" snort chuckle chuckle...

real class act that is!

oh and in case you missed it early on.. no libral evah tells a conservative to shut up! didn't you know? :lol:

You're right.

It's like trying to tell Niagara Falls to stop flowing. It can't be done.

No matter what, the conservative continues to blather on until death silences them.

No quid pro quo? No acknowledgement that the other side makes cruel jokes too?
(Shrug) I sort of figured as much.

really? then I shouldn't disappoint you then should I.. I knew you'd come around to justifying yours cause somebody else did it.. that's really mature loony behavior. which is worse?? hanging obama in effigy or hanging palin in effigy? which one did you speak out against?

Now you try to put words into my mouth. Where did I say that any side telling such jokes is justified or that any such joke is okay? I never did.

You challenged me to recall crass comments said by the left (such as when some people posted comments practically celebrating Snow’s death). I recalled such comments and readily criticized them for you.

Now, as I ask you to follow suit and criticize poor jokes made by the right (perhaps meet me half way – as people say), you throw up another question for me. I’m not playing your game. I thought that you had a little bit more class and intellectual honesty. I thought that you were someone with whom I could have a civil and reasonable discussion. Apparently I was wrong. Have a nice evening.

I'll get the NY Yankees insignia tattoed on my ass before that happens.

Be careful what you post...

ny-yankees-logo.jpg

Sykes

"Govenor Palin she's not here tonight.. she pulled out at the last minute.. Somebody needs to tell her that's not really how you practice abstinence.."

real classy stuff that..

No. That was not very classy. Coulter said, “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." What do you think? Hello? Hello?

Sykes

real classy stuff that..

No. That was not very classy. Coulter said, “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." What do you think? Hello? Hello?

I didn't here her say it! where and when?

your guy ain't got no class..

Sykes

real classy stuff that..

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
-- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

American Politics Journal -- The Wit and Wisdom (NOT) of Ann Coulter

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

thanks for the link,, but it's just the quote.. was she joking?? cause if she was joking all is forgiven right?

thanks for the link,, but it's just the quote.. was she joking?? cause if she was joking all is forgiven right?

Well, maybe we can start a thread on it and get 500 Responses! :eusa_pray:

Not by the standards YOU have set ...

Well, maybe we can start a thread on it and get 500 Responses! :eusa_pray:

that wouldn't be necessary would it,, if one was "allowed " to voice an opinion without the looney left coming unglued.. now we know how Ms. Ca. feels..

Forum List

Back