Omicron, this is BIG

So far, no one has died from Omicron. But Delta is still killing over a thousand a day.

We have the highest death count on the planet.

Get vaxxed.

covid-deaths-per-day.jpg

tenor.gif

"Less likely" doesn't mean that you won't....It also means that the vax is shit.

I'm sure your local community college is giving an ESL course....You should look into it.
Vaccinated people are less likely to know when they have Covid because the symptons do not appear when they do have it. They do not want Covid to go away. If you think they do you are deluded.

I have no idea why we put up with it. Because we are told by people who do not feel the sting of the stupid things they are doing. We are being treated like children. This is not Ebola. Wise up.

Biden is mentioned just three times

Joe Biden, most popular president ever that no one cares about literally irrelevant in his own administration.

Funny how Donald got blamed for a virus that has hit every other part of the world with about 30 countries far less central than the USA even worse.

Yet here we are with a vaccine, STILL wearing masks, STILL distancing, STILL mandates, with no end in sight, hundreds of thousands still dying, and new, worse variations on the way with no end in sight! Funny that the Left ain't upset at Joe that he was no more prepared for seeing Omicron coming than they expected Trump to be ready for Just Plain Covid.

"Less likely" doesn't mean that you won't....It also means that the vax i s shit.

I'm sure your local community college is giving an ESL course....You should look into it.
if there is an english problem, its on healthline.com
but i read that site again, and i see good english there.

the vax has less effectiveness over time, with variants it shortens the time more. current guidance is to get booster 6 months after last shot, then youre protected. If its more than six months, then your immune system starts forgetting. Also keep in mind that delta wasnt known until July, and omicron just one month ago. Of course the medical scientists are idiots for not knowing about these variants in advance, i would guess you probably think.

if there is an english problem, its on healthline.com
but i read that site again, and i see good english there.

the vax has less effectiveness over time, with variants it shortens the time more. current guidance is to get booster 6 months after last shot, then youre protected. If its more than six months, then your immune system starts forgetting. Also keep in mind that delta wasnt known until July, and omicron just one month ago. Of course the medical scientists are idiots for not knowing about these variants in advance, i would guess you probably think.
Delta was not known until after the vaccinations started. What does that tell you?

actually i should correct myself.
Delta was first detected in India in late 2020, but wasnt named until may 2021.
Vaccinations started in India in mid January 2021.
Had any vaccinated people traveled there? This disease does tricks.

Had any vaccinated people traveled there? This disease does tricks.
What few understand about Omicron is that it not only has a high transmission rate but a high replication rate. That means we are gonna have more little Omicrons out there hatching more Omicrons than anyone can imagine. One of the greatest dangers in this is the number of mutations that will occur. The more replications, the more mutations and the more likely there will be more variants to deal with.

With your help, Omicron is history. Like it's siblings it has to find a host typical within hours. If we refuse to host it, it's history.

Last edited:
What few understand about Omicron is that it not only has a high transmission rate but a high replication rate. That means we are gonna have more little Omicrons out there hatching more Omicrons than anyone can imagine. One of the greatest dangers in this is the number of mutations that will occur. The more replications, the more mutations and the more likely there will be more variants to deal with.

Without your help, Omicron is history. Like it's siblings it has to find a host typical within hours. If we refuse to host it, it's history.
Where is the link to higher replication rate? One Omicron study of 10 Dec 2021 makes an argument about Omicron Replication based on old mutations from earlier variants.

So it is just a giant coincidence that 96 percent of those who die from Covid are unvaxxed.

Man, your tard goes DEEP!!!

That's an old number. HEIGHT of the 3 mile back-ups to get the first 2 injections was about April/May. You're 96% would have held say thru maybe October. NOW - it;s not even in the high 80s anymore. Israel has the best data - go check,.

Thats YOUR tard speaking. Because the boosters aren't a hot-selling Christmas item this year. And your JOY at the UNVAXXED DYING IS SOON GONNA APPLY TO MOST OF US -- if the boosters dont pick up steam you asshole.

Forum List

Back