On 9/11/01, 17 years ago where were you that day?

I was still managing apartments and was in my own with the carpet layers doing the living room and stairs. The tv was on. We all stopped what we were doing and hunkered around the tv set watching it all happen. Shock. Dismay. And IMMEDIATELY knew it was islamic assholes. We all said no telling what else may happen that horrible day on the WEST coast...which made us very wary on even finishing up the job. The carpet layers wanted to go home and be with their families and I told them to skedaddle. That day was horrendous and every SHOULD have been with their families because nobody knew what was going to be next ...if anything.

I was at the INS getting my green card renewed....we were asked to leave because there were planes loose in the sky. Went back home, and on the TV I saw the building collapsing, I knew right away it'll be blamed on some Islamic terrorist group. That been said the whole shit is made right here in the US and there is no way a group of Bedouins in the middle of Afghanistan, sent militants here to learn flying, hijack planes and do what they did without the intelligence knowing about it....or at least they let it happen to justify everything else that the US dreamed of doing in the middle east and the rest of the world after 9/11....one has to be so stupid to believe it.​

I was driving to work when I heard about the first plane on the radio. My first thought was about an airplane that accidentally crashed into the Empire State Building in a heavy fog in the 1930s.

Once I was at work, someone shouted the second tower had been hit. I immediately screamed, "OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!"

I knew it was that bastard instantly.

I'm surprised you didn't blame it on Trump.

They blamed it on BOOOOSH!!!!
Trump wanted to impeach Bush for the Iraq War, and still says Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq.

Trump also went on CNN to call for us to cut and run from Iraq.

Meanwhile, all the people who defended Bush ("He kept us safe!" "Where's your flag pin, terrorist lover?") and said there were WMDs in Iraq are scarce on the ground these days. Pseudocons are the most cowardly people on Earth. They haven't the integrity to hold Trump accountable for his far left views during the recent Bush years.

I happen to agree that Iraq was a mistake much in the same way taking out Gaddafi was a mistake.

ISIS filled the gap in both places.

Trump won on such sentiments.
Trump was a cut-and-run Democrat, shooting his mouth off on CNN demanding the very policy which he now blames for the creation of ISIS!

And the Rube Herd hits their heads with hammers to avoid facing this truth.

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

CUT AND RUN:

DEMOCRAT:

trump_democrat.jpg

It's funny how Trumps fanatics say he predicted the aftermath of the Iraq invasion.....Heck as someone from the region, I got asked millions of times, what do i think if we invade Iraq....I said it'll back fire, it'll create a void for terrorist groups, and the rest of the world will suffer from this. Saddam and Gaddafi were dictators, yes....but they contained extremism.....We have to keep in mind all of this is planned, there was a plan to shuffle things around in the middle east.
So next time you see refugees, ask yourselves why they are fleeing and what cause and who caused the chaos.

This makes Muslims uncomfortable
We should shy away from discussing this due to their sensitivities. Just basically pretend it never happened, pretend is a good feeling
Nope it doesn't bother me as a Muslim infarct all Muslims sympathized with the US, as did most of the world....but Bush and the Republicans managed to make everyone hate the US....till Obama came and everyone cheered again for the US, and with Trump now everyone again hates the US lol.....I personally love the country and would fight for it....because the people that i'm surrounded with (ultra blue city and state) made me feel welcome and comfortable....I can't say the same about other Muslims living in predominant red states and cities.

Not faulty. Just dumb as shit.
So not only can’t you read you thought my post was funny? You’re fucking retarded.

I have no problems with reading.

I was laughing at your dumb ass running home to your guns as if you were part of the attack plan. :laugh2:
Yeah being prepared to defend your family is fucking hilarious. Your wife must feel so comfortable with you defending her.

It is hilarious that you believe the terrorists were coming for you. :laugh2:

The rest of us just went about our day while you were in your bunker.
Everyone killed in one of your gun free zones was just going about their day. Until they needed a gun, or at least had someone else that had one. Planes are hard to shoot down. What do you recommend for those being shot? Just go about your day? Don’t do anything to help yourself some dickhead on a message board says you should just go about your day. If you defend yourself this same dickhead will laugh at your post.

How did we get from self defense as a constitutional right (2A) to if you use that you’re paranoid? How did you get to this point?

No one came for you, correct?

Your irrational fear is the reason you're a gun nut.

I was driving to work when I heard about the first plane on the radio. My first thought was about an airplane that accidentally crashed into the Empire State Building in a heavy fog in the 1930s.

Once I was at work, someone shouted the second tower had been hit. I immediately screamed, "OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!"

I had been up the Twin Towers when I was working in upstate New York. That was 40 days before. I started my new job on the 11th September that year, literally I spoke to someone and they told me it was happening as I started the new job.

I had been up the Twin Towers when I was working in upstate New York. That was 40 days before. I started my new job on the 11th September that year, literally I spoke to someone and they told me it was happening as I started the new job.

Dodging bullets, eh?

"Rudy Giuliani did a GREAT job as Mayor of NYC during the period of September 11th. His leadership, bravery and skill must never be forgotten. Rudy is a TRUE WARRIOR!" - President Trump
Rudy DID do a great job on that day. I don't know about the rest of the days, but during those desperate hours he stood tall and cast a long shadow. From where I was, he exuded confidence that the situation was under as much control as we could muster.

And now? What a let down! He fell from so high.

So not only can’t you read you thought my post was funny? You’re fucking retarded.

I was laughing at your dumb ass running home to your guns as if you were part of the attack plan. :laugh2:
Yeah being prepared to defend your family is fucking hilarious. Your wife must feel so comfortable with you defending her.

Everyone killed in one of your gun free zones was just going about their day. Until they needed a gun, or at least had someone else that had one. Planes are hard to shoot down. What do you recommend for those being shot? Just go about your day? Don’t do anything to help yourself some dickhead on a message board says you should just go about your day. If you defend yourself this same dickhead will laugh at your post.

How did we get from self defense as a constitutional right (2A) to if you use that you’re paranoid? How did you get to this point?

He was scared like we all were; it wasn't irrational to be afraid that day. We react to fear differently. Mike was reassured by having his gun with him. I know I teased the other mike about arming himself against his customers, but they were feeling the same as most of us--scared.

He was scared like we all were; it wasn't irrational to be afraid that day. We react to fear differently. Mike was reassured by having his gun with him. I know I teased the other mike about arming himself against his customers, but they were feeling the same as most of us--scared.

It wasn't irrational to have fear at that moment, it is however irrational to have a fear of personal attack to the point of arming one's self.

Did you, at any point on 9/11, have fears over your personal safety or feel as if you should be armed?

I know that on the day of the attack, the police in Amarillo were really nervous because Amarillo has one of the tallest buildings in the TX panhandle. They were scared that there might be an attack on the Bank One building.

It wasn't irrational to have fear at that moment, it is however irrational to have a fear of personal attack to the point of arming one's self.

Did you, at any point on 9/11, have fears over your personal safety or feel as if you should be armed?
It’s not fear you moron. It’s planning for the worst case. Hope for the best plan for the worst. Ever hear of that concept?

I have guns and keep them in working order just in case I need one. You apparently think you’re not going to do that and just bank on getting by with dumb luck.

I know that on the day of the attack, the police in Amarillo were really nervous because Amarillo has one of the tallest buildings in the TX panhandle. They were scared that there might be an attack on the Bank One building.
And why wouldn’t they? Nobody knew what was next. That’s called prudent.

This makes Muslims uncomfortable
We should shy away from discussing this due to their sensitivities. Just basically pretend it never happened, pretend is a good feeling
Nope it doesn't bother me as a Muslim infarct all Muslims sympathized with the US, as did most of the world....but Bush and the Republicans managed to make everyone hate the US....till Obama came and everyone cheered again for the US, and with Trump now everyone again hates the US lol.....I personally love the country and would fight for it....because the people that i'm surrounded with (ultra blue city and state) made me feel welcome and comfortable....I can't say the same about other Muslims living in predominant red states and cities.
Your post is that of a bothered person

It’s not fear you moron. It’s planning for the worst case. Hope for the best plan for the worst. Ever hear of that concept?

I have guns and keep them in working order just in case I need one. You apparently think you’re not going to do that and just bank on getting by with dumb luck.
It is fear. That's why you ran home and "checked your guns and ammo" to " protect your wife".

What did you protect her from?

Your imagination.

It's pretty safe to assume that Amarillo would not be a target.

It's called hysteria.

It is fear. That's why you ran home and "checked your guns and ammo" to " protect your wife".

What did you protect her from?

Your imagination.
You’re an idiot. What did you do to make sure your family was safe that day? What are you doing now? Telling your wife and kids not to arm themselves because you think it’s stupid?

It's pretty safe to assume that Amarillo would not be a target.

It's called hysteria.
Nobody expected a uhaul truck to run down a sidewalk. Nobody expected a shooter at a congressional baseball game. Nobody expected a bomb at the Boston Marathon.

That’s the point you stupid fuck. You prepare for the shit you never expect.

Forum List

Back